[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has actually been in love? Not lust Not a crush Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1474765008322.jpg (40KB, 472x358px) Image search: [Google]
1474765008322.jpg
40KB, 472x358px
Who here has actually been in love?
Not lust
Not a crush
Not a oneitis
Real, reciprocated love.
>>
what the hell is wrong with that dog?
>>
File: 1312265637001.png (20KB, 391x454px) Image search: [Google]
1312265637001.png
20KB, 391x454px
Yes, with one of my cats. She's dead now though.
>>
File: IMG_3144.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3144.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>34150910
Yup, but bf turned my back on me and cheated.
>tfw when you only want a good, caring and affectionate boy to take care of you
>>
>>34150910
>reciprocated

>>34151076
Well you're used goods now, so good luck with that
>>
File: 1435156026670.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1435156026670.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
>>34150910
yeah, I'm best friends with her and I thought it would pass.
I've literally never felt like this about anyone except her.
I met her when I was about 16 and she started dating my friend.
they're still dating even though from what it seems their relationship is trashy and forced.

I honestly thought the feeling would die, but I've spent too much time with ehr to ditch her as a friend; I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

yet the more time I spend with her the deeper I fall. it's seemingly skinny love as we hold each other dearly constantly and we spend time together alone frequently

I didn't ask for these feels and it makes me feel sad
>>
>>34150910
Yes.

Obviously it eventually went to shit or I wouldn't be here.
>>
>tfw the only people who actually loved me were my parents
>tfw will never experience true love
>tfw slowly growing more misanthropic and depressed
>>
>>34151095
If by 'used goods' you mean not a virgin, then you're wrong
However thanks
>>
>>34151213
Sounds like he got sexually frustrated from not getting sex

Good on you for dodging a bullet I guess
>>
nope
i'm incapable of experiencing love
>>
>>34150910
Spent eight years with a woman I loved so deeply and did so much shit for. Uprooted my entire life at a moments notice to be with her because we were long distance so I had to travel a lot which I hated.

Eight fucking years I loved her with every fiber of my being and still do. She broke up with me after cheating on me with another man last month.

I've always been depressed but this is a whole new level of hell for me. I want to die. I have nothing. I had nothing then I had everything and now I have nothing again. I hate myself, I hate my life, fuck everything.
>>
>>34151277
Good for you. It's awful.
>>
>>34150910
>reciprocated love
nope
it'd be nice though wouldn't it ha ha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.