[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump wants to deport this Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: qt latina.jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qt latina.jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
>Trump wants to deport this
Why?
>>
>copy pasta NWO propaganda thread

Because she is part of an impoverished society that seeks to exploit the wealthy and increasingly politically disenfranchised first world middle class.

We would do the same in their situation, but that doesn't mean we should let it happen to us.
>>
>>34150499
the first-world middle class only ever existed because of the abnormal situation after WWII, where all of Europe was destroyed, millions of young men died, automation wasn't yet a thing, and all the stars aligned to increase the bargaining power of unskilled labor. What we've been seeing for the last several decades is the economy regressing back to the mean.
>>
File: 1458348778607.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458348778607.png
194KB, 500x500px
Deporting what, an American citizen?
>>
>>34150548
>enslavement of the masses while a tiny few are massively rich beyond comprehension

Sounds about right.

But racism is the real problem in our society today! DX<
>>
>>34150484
Fuck I need a tiny girl like this to wreck with my cock

god damn it
>>
>>34150614
>>>enslavement of the masses while a tiny few are massively rich beyond comprehension
that's the natural state of humanity though. There's a reason literally every society moves toward this as time goes on.
>>
>>34150649
is the reason because of manipulation? what is that supposed to prove? that violence actually is the answer?
i mean look what happened with the Tsars.
>>
>>34150649
When you have to work for your own living you won't be quite so nonchalant about it, friendo.
>>
>>34150484
Why are latina girls like a little bit of every race? I swear they look chinky but have black asses and white skin
>>
>>34150484
she doesn't look like an illegal to me. trump wants to deport her dad and drug abusing brothers not her.
>>
>>34150671
Well there's always manipulation. It's just the other way around in the US - here the rich use their wealth to gain political power. In man other countries its the politically powerful using their authority to gain wealth. Six of one, half-dozen of the other.

>i mean look what happened with the Tsars.
Look at what happened to the worker's paradise that supplanted them. A political elite formed and then proceeded to rule for its own benefit at the expense of the masses. Like everywhere else.

>>34150705
Fight it if you want, but you'll only die tired.
>>
>>34150484
Because she's a (hot) parasite and a criminal.
>>
>>34150484
as long as they have a proper visa, they have nothing to worry about.

i wish trump revoke birthright citizenship, but it would be too much to ask. it should be only valid if at least one parent is a citizen. even those with valid visas at the time they crap their kids should be denied.
>>
>>34150735
The natives were mongoloid: an ancient branch of asians migrated into north america after the iceage. So latinos have asian.

They're also largely white, because Spain conquered and assimilated with them.

There is also some mixture with blacks, because Spain brought African slaves into the society.
>>
>>34150548
Nah, you're wrong. This is the classic short-sighted view of post-war economics but modern historians recognize that there were more factors involved in the economic success of the US and the creation of the middle class. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand.
>>
File: 3490851134747.jpg (48KB, 576x403px) Image search: [Google]
3490851134747.jpg
48KB, 576x403px
>trump is called a racist because he wants to deport illegal aliens
>suddenly every hispanic identifies as an illegal alien
>DONT YOU SEE HE WANTS TO DEPORT ALL OF US HISPANICS STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!
>>
>>34150735
2/10 see me after class

if you are serious pick up a history book
>>
>>34150751
are you giving me a class now? do you have a point, a stance or an opinion or?
>>
>>34150789
Trump can't do that. It'd need a constitutional amendment.
>>
>>34150484
You make it sound like she'd want anything to do with you. If she got deported, so what? If she stayed, she'd never even acknowledge your existence. She'd be disgusted by you. Might as well get rid of her and unfuck this country.
>>
File: 1472204577316.jpg (38KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
1472204577316.jpg
38KB, 534x532px
>>34150849
Trump doesnt want to do anything. he's backed out of all his campaign promises. Hes being compliant to the intelligent agencies commands and acting like Obama.
Nothing is going to change. Just another puppet keeping the seat warm.
>>
>>34150892
>he thinks Mexicans are why the country is fucked
Country's fucked because politicians are too powerful and too hungry for more power, and because the whole citizenry is lazy and wants shit handed to them.
>>
>>34150998
Its not fucked because of Mexico but they are certainly not helping
>>
hispanic

look at the word. it's in the name. we are supposed be worried.

hisPANIC
>>
I don't mind the illegals, but degenerate whores like in your picture should be deported to Sweden or Germany regardless of race.
>>
File: IMG_4721.jpg (387KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4721.jpg
387KB, 500x696px
>>34150484
>those tits
Holy shit, that perfection tho.

Have another latina cutie
>>
I don't want to deport her, but if she's here illegally, she has to go back. It isn't about good people vs bad people, and it isn't about what I want. Sacrifices must be made for the country, and no matter how great a person or hot she is, she is here illegally. They all have to go back.

If she isn't illegal, trump does not want to deport her.
>>
>>34150948
You got it. The right wing and whites are going to be screwed over with trump just like the blacks and hippies were with Obama.

Banks and corporations own the government and control the money supply, they have for 100 years, and Trump is absolutely not going to change that.
>>
>>34150484

Because he prefers to be urinated on by Russian prostitutes instead
>>
>>34151815
If your objection is that it's against the law, why not just change the law? Pass an amnesty bill and legalize them.
>>
How are we so sure she's illegally in amerishit
>>
File: 1232.jpg (159KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
159KB, 800x500px
just dont deport the cute ones mr trump
>>
>>34153056
>>34151701
>>34150484
You guys just like white latinas
>>
>>34152555
Not sure if meme but that has been outright debunked. Nice try.
>>
>>34153222
>but that has been outright debunked

Wrong.

Quit trying to deny the fact that your hero is a degenerate
>>
>>34153264
Jew York Times flat out called it bullshit, as did CNN.
>>
>>34150484
Because she's a fucking NIGGER
>>
>>34153168
I like the darker skinned ones as well.
>>
File: 03284028308.jpg (102KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
03284028308.jpg
102KB, 700x476px
>>34150484

Because Americans spend the equivalent of the GDP of Ukraine on spics education and healthcare

Fuck spics, they have to go back
>>
I feel like America will devolve in to a 2nd world country in the coming future

Someone agree with me
>>
>>34150484
I'd deport that whore too.
>>
>>34155213
2nd world is another term for Communists/Eastern Bloc, an outdated term.

We definitely are on the decline though.
>>
>>34153676
When will California finally fall into the ocean and be a thing of the past?
Holy shit, just fuck off already, nothing good comes from that state.
>>
Man, just think. Some thug is hitting that in his teenage years and developing a lifelong God complex because of it.
>>
>>34155278
>nothing good comes from that state.

except the entire US economic power, poorfag
>>
>>34155350
>He thinks the US won't figure it out if California dies
lolok
>>
>>34155383
In the mean time, the Southern welfare queens would have to cope with one of the biggest net payers out of the system
>>
>>34155453
see you in hell jew
>>
>>34155453
Southern wellfair queens have the most amount of blacks so
>>
>>34152868
Why would I reward their behavior? I don't want illegal leeches here, and even if there are some good ones, there's no reason for me or my country to bend over backwards to accommodate them by sorting through the filth. Coming here illegally proves that you are here to exploit the system and not to integrate into my society. It's true, these people do have families and children, and the children may be innocent, but they need to go and try to change their own country.
>>
>>34150484
>OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK

You can be deported too if all you care about is getting a boner.
>>
Mexican American here voted for trump because these people have no right to be in our country.
>>
>>34153676
If you took even a second to look at the numbers you'd see that they contribute significantly more than they take. Only people who get screwed by immigrants are natives too stupid to get skilled work, and if we took the economic gains from immigration and spread some around even they wouldn't be worse off.
>>
>>34150484

Is that Marina Angel?
>>
>>34153264
>your hero is a degenerate

But even if he did that, he kept it behind closed doors and didn't try to publicly promote it or normalise it.
>>
>>34155966
Except they aren't leeches? Illegal immigrants are primarily here to work, and the fact that they usually pay I come tax without being eligible for a lot of government assistance means that they tend to contribute more than natives in their income bracket. Tbh they might be paying for your neetbux senpai
>>
>>34155998
Also most Hispanic immigrant families are fully integrated by the second or third generation. If you're a euro maybe it's different
>>
>>34150484
>>Trump wants to deport this

I do too, filthy fucking whore.
>>
I think we should allow young female immigrants.
>>
>>34150484
because her shit genes can only produce violent torture-loving narcos
>>
DAILY REMINDER that most of these threads are false-flag attempts by tumblrites
it's the same used-up pictures, the same copy-pasted quotes, the same bullshit arguments to make us look like a dumber /pol/
do NOT reply to false flag threads
>>
>>34156136
welcome to mexico XD

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
>>
>>34150671
>>34150614
>a communist beta lurks /r9k/

why am I not surprised
>>
>>34156053
The bottom line is that they made a conscious decision to come into my country and benefit from it (whether it be the welfare or the job market) by bypassing the rules of the land.

No matter what law changes, they showed that they have no regard for the laws here. I will only accept immigrants that come here to become United States citizens, both culturally as well as legally. If you do not follow the law, you have shown that you do not respect the country.

If you were wondering if I feel the same way about citizens who break the law, I do not. A "no victim" crime like entering illegally, done by a citizen, is just a disagreement with his or her government, not necessarily disrespect. If an immigrant comes legally and obtains citizenship, I would feel more this way, but still be wary that they are not willing to culturally integrate.

Citizens by birth are citizens by birth. It is up to me who I want in my country, and I will select them carefully.
>>
>>34156261
That seems very arbitrary. Both are breaking the law, the only difference being the circumstances surrounding their birth. So far as I can tell, immigration is a mutually beneficial arrangement, and I can't understand why you would oppose that. Would you be against wider legal immigration?
>>
I wouldn't have so much issue with immigration if Western culture and Western people were stronger.

Right now though, Western society looks like the beta kid at school.
You know you can fuck with him, he's a complete pushover.
He won't defend himself.

We let immigrant into our countries, even though they are breaking hte law to do so.
We try to pass laws to make this process easier for them.
We tell ourselves that we are "multicultural", and should make allowances for the immigrant's different culture, even at our own expense.
We do nothing when the migrants riot.
We do nothing when the migrants violate our women.
Well, not nothing, sometimes Western men will wear mini skirts and high heels in protest of sexual assault, to really send the message that we are a society of weak cucks.

Western society is currently weak and vulnerable, like a person with a poor immune system.
And just like a person with a poor immune system, we must be isolated from any potential threats until we are strong again.
>>
>>34155862
And also the amount of poor whites too so
>>
>>34150948
but but but but cr00ked hillary is EEEVIL child molester. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>>
>>34156342
I would be against wider legal immigration. It may be a bit arbitrary, but a strong border is part of my nationalist beliefs. I think it is important for my country to prioritize my countrymen and conserve my nation's language, culture, and identity.

Therefore, the amount an immigrant would like to integrate into my society is a factor for me.
>>
>>34150484
Oh so a woman's value is determined by how attractive she is? Her only value is her sexual value as an object to belong to a MAN? Fucking misogynistic Hillary supporters.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.