[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save the animals.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: MINE.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
MINE.gif
2MB, 250x188px
Save the animals.
>>
>>34150194
Save the plants, eat animals
>>
>>34150205
agdq, dude
>>
>>34150211
l dont play computer games
>>
wanna know how to 'save' animals?
fix people
but you can't do it cause alphas love to eat them they animal flesh and they'll hurt you if you try to make them stop
>>
>>34150194
I want a pet corvid myself. Smartest birds. They could rule the world some day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qG2dmi2aqw
>>
>>34150194
ANIMALS HAVE EVOLVED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES
everyday poor defenseless plants are abused and often consumed still a live. Now I ask you what really needs the saving the animals or the plants?
>>
>>34150230
none of it is computer games
>>
>>34150308
>none of it s computer games

;)
>>
File: ippogif.gif (770KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
ippogif.gif
770KB, 388x280px
OP here. It's a reference to Awesome Games Done Quick. gamesdonequick@twitch
>speedruns
>Prevent Cancer Foundation
>Cool peeps
>insane amounts of hype
>>
>>34150194
Every few hundred thousand or million years there is a mass extinction event. The animals is going away no matter what.
>>
>>34150364
Do you know how to even respond to a post...? Or did you start the reply and delete the post number of who you were replying to.?
>>
>>34150364
Your thread just seems like an animal rights plea
>>
>>34150398
d3l3t3d the number
>>
>>34150300
>what are thorns
>what is bark
>>
>>34150566
Thorns are pointless thinks that we people know how to avoid rendering them useless.
Bark is essentially skin and when you break off bark it's like tearing off skin.
>>
>>34150635
>Bark is essentially skin
Didn't know you wore armour on your face and body.
>>
>>34150246
You could start by seriously bringing people's attention to global poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

And then we will have time and money to revise the laws concerning the humane treatment of livestock.

But when 50% of the human population works 16 hour days for nickles, that's not going to happen.
>>
>>34150745
>bringing people's attention to global poverty
everyone knows
nobody cares
rather, many rejoice in absurd disparity
because it makes them feel like great big royalty
>>
>>34150817
>everyone knows

Not really. Just look at how well (they) have made everyone care about slavery which hasn't existed for five generations?

Half of humanity are basically slaves right now. It would not be hard to get people's attention if you really tried. Half of the white race is currently willing to consider our collective suicide if it will help humanity and the planet have a better future.
>>
File: Autistic shrieks.gif (23KB, 147x151px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic shrieks.gif
23KB, 147x151px
You robots are too autistic to not let a reference go straight over your heads

Reminder; It's either:
>Save the frames and kill the animals
>OR
>Save the animals
>>
>>34150956
You can't get a reference if you're not familiar with its origin
>>
>>34150999
Nice trips, too bad you're not browsing outside of Soldier76-chan
>>
>>34150194
If the animals eat you, you win
>>
>>34151051
>too bad you're not browsing outside of Soldier76-chan

Stfu
>>
File: african face.gif (452KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
african face.gif
452KB, 240x320px
>>34151089
>howmadthough
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.