[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imoutos: A New Hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 52

File: 1477448366199.jpg (24KB, 530x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477448366199.jpg
24KB, 530x404px
Word to the wise: it's not smart to make an Imouto angry. They have a tendency to rip arms from sockets.

Let the Imouto win
>>
First for that Laura is actually a guy.
>>
Third for pure loving.
>>34149918
Stop slandering Laura >:(
>>
File: P I L O T S.jpg (279KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
P I L O T S.jpg
279KB, 636x421px
Another one loI :D

(I Love twenty one pilots and vaporwave lol)
>>
File: 1472274957967.jpg (20KB, 513x365px) Image search: [Google]
1472274957967.jpg
20KB, 513x365px
>>34149981
What am I looking at? Desu
>>
>>34150024
I normally like vapor art but this shit. This shit right here...
>>
>>34149957
im just saying that i have seen some neckbeardisms in "her" non story related posts.
>>
File: 1484401197960.png (1MB, 1402x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1484401197960.png
1MB, 1402x1034px
>>34150024
thank you anon,

(another one i guess lol :D)
>>
Poll: the one about Lucy
http://www.strawpoll.me/12111365
>>
I'm here for the commercial break, Patriots are up but it's a close gane
The Houston defense may be real, all of my shit talking is coming back
Be back in whenever
>>
Requested spanking greentext at ass end of last thread, Anon
>>
>>34150333
I think you're giving me a BDSM kink stop corrupting our youth!
>>
>>34150333
>>34150195
You should know better than to talk back to your nii-chan
>>
>>34150400
Eeee I know I was bad but I had made his favourite pesto sauce and I was really proud of myself. This is why pride is a sin lol Plus sometimes I misbehave just a little so he'll punish me for cheap thrills.
>>
File: 570156648.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
570156648.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>34150476
For good measure, would you mind posting the story over here, as well?
>>
>>34150476
You're grounded in what way?
>>
>>34150476
What's the most gruesome thing he's done to you?
>>
>>34150524
Sure thing, Anon.

> Be me a week or so ago. Nii-chan is busy working. We need something or another from the corner store. I inform him.
> "I'm busy."
> "I am capable of fetching it myself you know. The noodles are already on to boil."
>Glares at me annoyed. "I already said no."
> "Why, you kook? Dinner will be ruined."
> "You're grounded."
> "Grounded? For what?"
> "Goddamnit, Anon. Stop talking back."
> "You can't ground me I'm almost 30."
> "Okay." he says taking off his belt. Whoops. Shouldn't have said can't.
>Grabs me by the wrist and yanks me into his lap and begins laying leather into assmeats. His erection is stabbing my stomach. I am yelping in pleasure and pain.
> He grabs me by the hair and drags me to our bed. Shoves me down and orders my ass as high in the air as I can get it.
> Gives my ass a few more stripes before forcing my legs apart.
> Gives my pussy a few lashes for good measure.
> "You made a mess on my good belt." he says licking the moisture off.
> Neither of us can take anymore. Fuck frantic and rough.
> Dinner fucking ruined
>Still grounded
>>
>>34150535
The run-of-the-mill "you're not allowed out of the house" sort of way. Not that I go anywhere anyway. Especially not without him
>>
>>34150730
Have you ever been able to turn the tables on him, and dominate him for a while?
>>
Is the guy with the dom imouto still here?
>>
>>34149941
terrible band and not even good meme art
>>
>>34150553
He doesn't really go in for gruesome per se. He says he doesn't want to damage his own property. He's pretty fastidious so he's not about the bodily waste. We're more psychological than physical. Normans get pretty grossed out by the branding and cutting stuff though. And he fisted me once but I ask him to avoid such things so I can still please him. Oh and one time he ripped out a rather large chunk of hair on accident and felt bad lol
>>
>>34151179
>Oh and one time he ripped out a rather large chunk of hair on accident and felt bad lol
Kek so he does care.
>>
Bumping with some music. Others feel free to post links to shit you like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRIAew8eXc
>>
I ship Lucy and Laura. I think they'd make a cute couple.
>>
File: w40oh.jpg (205KB, 850x808px) Image search: [Google]
w40oh.jpg
205KB, 850x808px
I didn't think we'd be out all day, sorry about that. My last couple posts were made while I was bored out of my mind at one of Em's friends house.

Nothing particularly interesting happened anyway, we slept in, got invited to lunch with Em's friends, ended up hanging out at one of their houses for awhile doing practically nothing except watching people drink, got dinner by ourselves, then went to yet another friends house and had a surprisingly wholesome time playing card games and watching a bad movie.

I'm sorry we're not very interesting when we're not committing unholy acts with eachother.

>>34151179
I'll be honest, I'm easily unsettled and have felt bad about your situation this whole time, but I won't tell you to stop or anything like that. Just stay safe, alright? It sounds like it be real easy for things to accidentally go a step too far. Burning you to the point of a staph infection is probably something that shouldn't be repeated, and if that "branding session" actually left something permanent, that's kinda not good. But you do you.
>>
>>34152503
If you could watch Em do lewd things with one of the girls here, which one would it be and why?
>>
>>34152679
She's creeped out by lesbians, so no one.

But if we're being forced, I guess Lucy.
>>
>>34152750
>creeped out by lesbians
Wait, what? Why?
>>
>>34152780
I mean, that was last I checked, which was at least a year ago. Maybe she's turned around since, I don't know. And I honestly couldn't tell you why she was like that.

Also if she so much as kissed another girl I would be cripplingly jealous.Unless it was our big sister.

Don't read too hard into that, it'll literally never happen.
>>
>>34151972
That's cute, I'm definitely not gay, but that's cute
Lucy is too cute to lewd anyways
>>34151396
Bump with more music
https://youtu.be/nefWUiyy7Rw
He actually has a video explaining the song too
https://youtu.be/7cBgiLhoQo4
>>
>>34152893
>I'm definitely not gay
She said the same thing.
Why not try it? You might like it, too.
>>
>>34152875
>Unless it was our big sister.
Have you fapped to that thought?
>>
File: aaa.png (303KB, 587x452px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
303KB, 587x452px
I will fight imouto
>>
>>34152966
Rather not, not my kinda thing
Plus I don't think either of my parents would like it, they wouldn't disown me or say anything outloud, but they wouldn't like it
Plus, my dad would probably blame himself given the last week's events
Also, Patriots won, I'm in a good mood
>>
bumping dis thread with more music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKJ4Lz_D2Cg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mLbSumTrBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvP7sZWvyrg
>>
>>34152981
Why do I feel the need to be honest to weird people on the internet.

I had an ongoing fantasy in which our older sister taught Em how to have sex using me as an example, but at the time I would always feel like a bad person if I tried to actually masturbate to said fantasy.
>>
>>34153309
>but at the time I would always feel like a bad person if I tried to actually masturbate to said fantasy
You can fap to it now, I don't think Em would mind.
>>
>>34153309
>using me as an example
Wait, by having sex with you in front of her? Or by Em having sex with you while older sister instructs her?
Or both?
>>
>>34153697
She probably would mind. As an aside, I've fapped exactly once since this thing with Em started. Weirdly enough, I feel like my sex drive has decreased overall.

>>34153700
It started out with just the first thing, but the second started creeping in before too long.

I think I'll go to bed before I reveal too many secret fantasies.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (872KB, 1958x1469px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
872KB, 1958x1469px
>The three of us just played Super Mario 3D World Friday night
>That cunt of a friend of hers kept ground pounding to take my crown away
>Whenever she had a chance, she'd pick me up and throw me off the map
>That bitch
>It was fun, and the Miiverse posts just made getting through the levels with her worth it
>Reminded me of pic related that we saw when my sis and I were playing Smash bros
>She always gets angry whenever I bring it up, understandably so since she doesn't like that kind of humor
>Still get a chuckle out of it though
>Her friend left after a few hours
>Asked my sis if I could stay in her room tonight
>Nope
>Things didn't go anywhere as I thought they would go
>Brought up last Friday night and said she'd rather not see me pull stupid shit again
>Told me that it's getting old and I should figure out what exactly I want
>I didn't even try to explain anything before she closed the door on me and just left
>Spent the night watching Akibarangers trying to get my mind off it

We haven't spoken much today. Any responses I get out of her were short and it was obvious she didn't want to hear anything from me. I know, I'm Brendan. I know that I'm failing at this, and I'm sorry if I'm not bringing home whatever you were expecting. I'm sorry.

If there's something I can at least contribute, here is a song my sister likes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XaqoRUXJ0U
>>
File: IMG_5628.jpg (263KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5628.jpg
263KB, 800x881px
>>34153867
Oh hell no. You get back here, and tell us about all of those fantasies, right now!

and if any involved butt stuff
>>
File: you_get_nothing.gif (528KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
you_get_nothing.gif
528KB, 300x165px
>>34154100
Starting to sound like you blew your chance C. But, on a side note, at least you'll know what not to do with another girl

assuming there is another
>>
>>34154142
I haven't been interested in anyone else in a very long time. Even if I was, I doubt I'd ever pursue anything.

I'm just lost, but that's been apparent since the beginning.
>>
File: 1480542624533.jpg (11KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480542624533.jpg
11KB, 320x231px
>>34154463
Yes. You are my man.

Do you want my advice?
>>
>>34154527
All of you seem a lot brighter than me, so I'll accept anything.
>>
>>34154100
>Brought up last Friday night and said she'd rather not see me pull stupid shit again
Care to explain in short?
>>
>>34154581
She probably wants you, her future husband, to have goals and aspirations to work towards and not just be content with whatever you're doing now.
>>
>>34154108
All that comes to mind is that I spent a chunk of time wanting to see two anuses pressed together. Not the asscheeks, the actual anuses. I have no idea what started that.

And I guess I'll just put the worst fantasy I can remember ever having out there, since you guys'll wring it out of me anyway at this rate.

When our older sister was pregnant with her second kid, I wanted to drown the fetus with my semen and replace it with a new one.

Goodnight.
>>
File: 1458803107251.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1458803107251.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>>34154581
OK. Here goes I suppose:

Your sister is into you. She knows what she wants. The problem is you give her mixed signals. It's not entirely your fault, so don't an hero over it yet. You're inexperienced, and as a result, Unsure. This is normal

Trouble is this is complicating the situation. Your difficulty with properly expressing your thoughts also doesn't help.

So...Now for the advice part.

First off: if this is something your serious about persuing, you need to establish your resolve. Right now, your treating this as a "come whatever will" situation. Because of that attitude youre pissing you sister off. If you want to be close to her like that, you need to start mentally thinking of her as your love interest. Even as a girlfriend. No more of this "I'm trying" shit. You need to commit mentally.

Once you do that, you need to get the mental resolve to sit down with her. Explain you know you've screwed up so far. Your a bonehead virgin. Explain that you want to become physical, but you need her help to take the step, because you're unsure you can be assertive on your own. Lay your cards on the table.

Then...If you haven't fucked shit too much with her, then you might be able to go forward.
>>
File: download_20160603_115641.jpg (11KB, 275x176px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160603_115641.jpg
11KB, 275x176px
>>34154727
Wow. .What hentai have you that visual?
>>
>>34154727
That had me laughing for a solid minute. How long ago was that? Why did you want to impregnate her?
>>
>>34154952
I think her kid's five or six, so that many years ago plus a few months I guess.

Out of jealously, and more than likely out of a budding impregnation fetish. Also worth noting that this happened exactly once, and I felt like the worst person in the world when I thought about it later.

>>34154817
I read pretty much anything I could find back then, so who even knows.

Goodnight for real.
>>
File: killmefam.jpg (87KB, 335x459px) Image search: [Google]
killmefam.jpg
87KB, 335x459px
>>34149863
>this is what that little girl looks like now
>>
>>34154697
I shoved her when she wanted to get more physical.

>>34154782
If I can get more than a few words in with her, I can probably start explaining myself. I know now that I can't rely solely myself too much on moving things forward anymore, and I need to talk to her and work things out with her. The only issue I'm having is going past these mental hurdles to stop that "trying" stuff. Or something like that. I'm bad at wording some of this.

Thanks for going through the effort of trying to help, really. I don't want to go back how things were, or trying to deal with the aftermath. Though, with how I'm acting, it seems I'm just asking for it. Again, thanks.
>>
>>34155153
She looks like a frog...
>>
File: 1420517583283.jpg (21KB, 394x331px) Image search: [Google]
1420517583283.jpg
21KB, 394x331px
>>34155295
If you ever wanna talk off of cuckchan, let me know. I'll set up a fake email to give you contact info bro
>>
>>34155338
Thanks, man. If I ever need any more help, hopefully you're still here. I'm thankful for these threads and the people in them.
>>
Hungry imouto guardian angel bro, are you still here? Is your sister doing any better?
>>
Late Saturday love tap
>>
Giving this another love shove

cause my music taste is shit
>>
>>34152893

you think the patriots can go at least 1 year without cheating?
>>
>>34156859
Maybe, but a W is a W is a W
There was probably no cheating on the last one, but no guarantees
Nothing so far this year
>>
File: 141290_600.jpg (63KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
141290_600.jpg
63KB, 600x449px
>>34149863
I'm just here because of the pic. Take another, please
>>
>>34155706
I guess it's convenient that I got on 4chan while grabbing a snack and sitting in the kitchen for a bit. She's actually here at my apartment right now. She seems happier, I think she can tell that things are probably really going to get a lot better for her. She's still rail thin but that's going to take time. She's a lot more cuddly than she was last time and she was pushing it a lot then. She's more emotional in a good way. She seems a lot more capable of being affectionate and showing positive emotions.

I've been speaking with the family that wants her to move in with them. She spent some time after school at their house and apparently she made it clear she wants to be close with me. They're saying that if things go their way they want her to be able to spend time with me. Basically they're saying that if she asks for it then they'll oblige.
>>
>>34155153
She would've looked 100% better is she'd been in Hollywood tho, Russian(USSR) actresses do not age well in Russia. They would've had a chance in Hollywood for sure tho.
>>
>>34157127
That's good, and this family is great for wanting the best for her
>>
>>34157080
they already cheated December 12 of 2016.

>>34157080
>Nothing so far this year
we are only 15 days into 2017...
>>
>>34157127
are you still adamant about not giving her your love/dick?
>>
saving from page 7.
6am amerifats. Some NEETs are going to sleep around this time...
>>
Who else here /imouto'spanties/?
>>
is tis tread dying?
>>
>>34158710
I don't find shit stains arousing
>>
>>34157762
The Ravens game? The thing with the clock?
That's on the refs, not the Patriots, next time they shouldn't fuck it up
To boot, I ain't the best at math but they were getting that off anyways
Sorry I dozed off for 2 hours
>>
File: 1481916132040.png (292KB, 725x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481916132040.png
292KB, 725x625px
>page 10
This makes me sad. Where are all the onii-chans
>>
Life supporting bump, come on burgers!
>>
Don't die on us
Bump
>>
File: 1462806820275 Koi Kaze Stickers.jpg (91KB, 456x689px) Image search: [Google]
1462806820275 Koi Kaze Stickers.jpg
91KB, 456x689px
>>34160740
>This makes me sad. Where are all the onii-chans

They are still in bed, because their cute imoutos did not wake their lazy onii-chans up.
>>
Wake up you lazy bakas, get to bumping!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 424x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 424x501px
While we're waiting for updates from our western (and eastern) onii-chans/nee-chans/imoutos/otoutos(did I spell that right?)/daughterus, I'll lay down a little story:

>be me
>night time
>watching some horror flick at my grandma's place with my cousins
>the room we're in has an ac unit, making it unsettlingly cold af
>some of us are stretched out on the bed, having not enough space to accomodate the rest of us
>I'm wrapped with a thin blanket while being sandwiched by my cousins, making it the perfect condition for getting some shut-eye
>suddenly, le wild older shut-in cousin enters the room
>she sees the rest of us watching the film and joins in
>she looks around the room for some space to sit down on
>decides to settle on the edge of the bed
>suddenly, something heavy is crushing my foot that's hanging near the edge
>I realize that she's sitting on it
>feel uncomfortable and distracted from watching
>goddamn this woman
>I try to wiggle my foot free, but it only gets wedged in between her legs
>holyshit.jpg
>I think she noticed it, but didn't make any move to set me free
>instead, I feel her legs slowly spreading apart..
>we're both surrounded on all sides by our cousins, but the room's dark so no one notices
>unsure of what she's thinking, I try brushing my foot against her thighs
>she doesn't give out any reaction nor attempt to stop me from touching her
>taking it as a sign to continue, I push through with my little "escapade", rubbing her thighs and in-between stealthily
>sofuckingsoftandwarm.gif
>her crotch began to feel wet through her pants
>my boner is painfully hard with excitement, but managed to keep it hidden by squeezing a pillow between my legs
>we continue doing this for 15 or so mins, me just casually rubbing her wet crotch with my foot
>out of nowhere, my cousin from behind suddenly hugs me
>I immediately stop whatever I'm doing and pull my foot out
>cousin behind me notices that my body temp's abnormally high
>I'm completely frozen in shock

Cont
>>
>>34162508

Suddenly, a wild Cousin appears!
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 390x390px
>>34162508
>"Hey Anon, do you have a fever or something? Your body's hot for some reason.."
>I suddenly feel all eyes turn towards me, even in the darkness of the room
>quickly reply that my body's been sweating beneath the covers and that it needs fresh air
>before they could say anything, I immediately burst from my thin cocoon and sped out of the room at lightspeed
>fapped in the bathroom to calm down raging boner
>twf only came back when the movie was finished and everyone came out

That was longest and hottest 20 minutes of my life. Thankfully, no one had brought it up again when we watched a movie in that room, although I noticed that my cousin has been avoiding me. She's probably right for doing so since we almost got caught anyways.
>>
Another pure bumper car
>>
>>34162861
Talk to her again. I'm sure she's up for another session. You'll regret it if you don't take the chance.. ;)
>>
I'm off work, after that I'm going to to my mom's because she hates the Packers and wants them to lose

Music bump before I go I guess
https://youtu.be/PkWBJI_JntQ
>>
Bumps for the evening, Pretty slow tonight lads, what's going on?
>>
My dad's factory had something light on fire so he had to stay there overnight. My sister convinced my mom that we all sleep together. They sandwiched me and everything was really nice and soft. I feel bad though because I felt more sexual than comfortable. Should I feel bad?
>>
>>34164744
We, or at least me and Em are being lazy assholes and not getting out of bed yet, sorry.

I kinda regret bringing that thing from last night up, I felt bad to the point where I could barely sleep. At least a snuggly as fuck Em was there to help.

>>34164984
I don't think you should worry about it, I think being turned on when smushed between two people is probably pretty normal and can't really be helped.
>>
>>34164984
No you shouldn't feel bad about it. It's just a natural response.
How are you feeling now?
>>
>>34165177
I'm kind of miserable. I don't want to do anything. I feel bad physically too, I'm really tired and kind of groggy. I just don't feel good. I'm trying to just keep to myself and stay out of the way. I don't want to drag anyone else down.
>>
>>34165165
Are you both off today? If so, are you planning on going on a date?

>>34165367
Did you get enough sleep? Never underestimate the power of a nap.
>>
>>34165449
I dunno, I asked Em if she wants to do anything, and she responded by snuggling into me and going back to sleep. But I'm about to get us both up, then we'll talk about doing something.
>>
>>34165367
I hope you'll feel better soon. The girl pushed you back quite a way with those parting messages, so I hope reality hits her at some point.
Do you have anything you want to do in the future?
>>
>>34165596
RIP in Pat. He will be missed.
>>
>>34165596
RIP in Pat. He might be missed.
>>
>>34166475
>>34167173
I'm fine brah, a half-assed kick from Em due to me tickling her awake isn't gonna kill me.

She's continuing to be lazy and says she's fine with not going anywhere today. I told her she needs the exercise and she just curled up into a blanket ball on the couch. Right now we're just waiting on pizza.
>>
File: IMG_20170112_081120832_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170112_081120832_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Err mer gerd! Crystal Pepsi!
>>
>>34167380
Ask her what she wants for her birthday.
>>
>>34167380
Round 4
1: At Emma's birthday party, come out as a couple and admit that you have had sex with her
2: Impregnate Emma today, but don't tell anyone until people start asking about her being pregnant
>>
>>34167619
>P: Hey Em, what do you want for your birthday?
>E: I wanna go back to sleeeeep
>P: I said your birthday, not right now
>E: :P I don't know, what do you wanna give me?
>P: Uh, whatever you want
>E: Noooo you pick something, ahah

Well this'll be tough.

>>34167904
1, if only because it'll probably be a small party with the couple of friends Em trusts the most and maybe our big sister.
>>
I've got some time before I go and I wanted to tell you guys
At work there's this guy, he's really nice to everyone so I started talking to him a little more today since I'm trying to move on. He said he thought I didn't like him since I tend to give one word answers and not talk too much
It was nice, we work together again on Tuesday
I don't know if I'm looking too into it but I had fun talking to him, he was pretty funny and I'm hoping this could go somewhere and even if it doesn't, I gave it a shot
The feelings are still there, but I know I have to move forward and this might be a start
>>
>>34168805
Good for you, I hope it works out however it goes
>>
>>34165846
What do you mean? I'm not really thinking about my future at all.
>>
>>34169566
I mean things that you want in the immediate future.
For example, do you want another relationship? I know you were very happy before the incident happened and we saw her true colours.
>>
>>34169661
No, I just want to keep to myself for a while. My family seems okay with me just being quiet and stuff for now. My mom's trying really hard to make me feel better too which is nice. I could kind of feel her emotionally last night, before I realized what was going on and then my mind got all dirty.
>>
Too many things to quote lol

Laura: Fuck yeah! I'm happy that you're being proactive and not wallowing in self pity. Get it, girl! I am rooting for you and I want updates!

Lucy: I hope you feel better soon. Remember you're /ourgirl/, and thusly too good for that swine. Happy you're still posting!

Brendan: Anon has some good advice. The whole "decide what you want thing" sounds to me like she misinterprets your spazzing as indecision and rejection. It seems like your biggest obstacle is tripping yourself out with feelings of inadequacy. The girl OBVIOUSLY wants you, you've got this shit in the bag, homie. Just dick her. Girls are conditioned to believe that if we're wanted he'll just take us. Don't wait for an engraved invite. Dunno if it helps but when I need confidence I just pretend I am on TV and I am playing Stacy. Unhealthy? You bet! But it helps me at least.

Pat: Thank you for your concern so fucking much. I could write pages of all the ways he is sweet and romantic but nobody could fap to that lol Some things that might make you feel better: when he found out that I had been hiding an infection he immediately took me to urgent care and got me on antibiotics. Also I am not some tiny dainty waif like your imouto. I am 5'10" and able to carry a refrigerator on my back (sorry if this ruins illusions lads lol). Our pops might actually be a yeti.

Anon: We have never switched roles. Its just not in our nature. I was the girl who never talked in school.
>>
>>34169936
Did you ever tell the story of how things started between you two? Alternatively the story of how your parents found out would be interesting too, everybody loves some drama.
>>
>>34170053
I posted how we started a few threads ago before I picked up tripfaggotry. I've got some downtime so I can bang out the tale of our fall from grace for ya. Brb.
>>
Please keep this bumped, I have to originally sleep
>>
>>34171262
May this be my final bump for tonight. Please don't fail me
>>
>>34171599
Gotcha covered, senpai.
>>
>>34170053
> We have a kid sister 6 years younger than me. She is a typical lesbian, tumblrina, SJW. In her defense she is smarter than you would think based on these choices. We just have whacky, archaic Southern Family Values style parents. I can understand why she feels persecuted.
> So one day we're doing the sisters-hitting-up-the-mall-trying-on-clothes thing. Not my cup of tea at all. Picture an aged Goth trying her damnedest to be chipper in a Forever 21 and you've got the idea.
> We're in the dressing room and she asks me something mundane (sorry this was a while ago and I try never to think about it)
> Its amazing how one little sentence you can barely remember can change fucking everything.
> Let slip something about showering with Nii-chan.
> She immediately suspects something. She's probably the sharpest of all of us and we were so close.
Mighty fuck I miss her so much it hurts to breathe when I think of it.
> "You SHOWER together, Anon? What the fuck? You didn't even do that as kids. Tell me this isn't what this looks like."
> I still don't know if it was the right call. Keeps me up at night wondering sometimes.
> "Hey, Imouto? Why don't we go get lunch and have a talk, huh?"
>>
>>34172022
> Most awkward car ride of my life. She's silent, red in the face, white knuckle gripping the steering wheel. I'm trying not to cry. I can feel how bad this is going to go.
> We always agreed we'd never lie if it came down to it. That we wouldn't be ashamed of each other. This was our choice and we would have conviction in it.
> We get to our favourite lunch spot. Imouto requests the most private table.
> We order the usual (wish I had known it'd be the last time) and when the drinks arrive she just asks "How long?" in a dead voice.
> "Just since he moved in."
> "Really, Anon? Are you sure? You slept in the same bed a lot. Are you sure he hasn't been molesting you since we were kids?"
> "Imouto! This is Nii-chan we're talking about! How can you use words like 'molest' like he's some fucking rapist?!"
> "How could he fuck his sister?! How could you do this? It's an abomination, Anon."
> "So your SJW morals just fly out the window when its not you? You sound like, Daddy! We're consenting adults. We're in love for fucksake!"
> I am freaking out so hard I don't even pause as the waitress plops plates in front of us.
> I have ruined everything and I know it. I just can't be buggered to care what the humans think.
> She looks at the food on her plate then me with revulsion.
> "You are dead to me, Anon."
> Leaves just like that.
>>
>>34172073
> Pretty much the last thing I expected considering I held her hand while she told our parents she was gay. I baked her a "Welcome Out of the Closet!" cake for fuck sake.
> Stare at food and empty chair for a while.
> Eat everything in front of me that doesn't scream when I bite it out of stress.
> Old habits and all that jazz.
> Stand outside restaurant in a daze. I can't drive and I am far from home.
> Call Nii-chan and explain what happened. Have to repeat myself a lot on account of the wailing.
> Nii-chan just sounds tired. Assures me he's not mad and he still loves me.
> "Don't cry, sweet girl. Its kind of a relief we don't have to hide anymore."
> Sit on curb and wait for Nii-chan and our weed guy to come pick me up in shock.
>>
>>34172093
> Long story short we are summoned for our usual Sunday dinner and a "talk".
> Mom sounds like she forgives us on the phone but tells us Daddy isn't pleased. Heart breaks because she will never contradict him.
> The faithful day arrives. There is no meal on the table. We're ushered to the living room.
>Sit next to each other on the couch. They situate themselves across from us. The divide is apparent.
> Daddy says "I am told you have carnal knowledge of each other. You are not only living in sin, you are committing an abomination."
> Nii-chan is immediately upset.
> "That's not fucking fair, Dad. I would marry her if I could."
> "I believe you, son. You were ever a good man. How could you let this harlot make you fall so far?"
> I am used to him saying shit like this but I feel like he's right so I wail.
> "Don't talk about her like that, you fuck!"
> Oh no no no
> Mom and Imouto gasp and cluck on about how you can't speak to your father that way.
> Daddy remains calm and informs us we are no longer a part of his family. Urges us to change our names and "never darken our doorstep with your presence again."
> We leave our childhood home for the last time.
> Go home and smoke a few blunts and digest the feelings of grief and relief.
> We lost a lot but it brought us closer together.
>>
>>34172121
Sounds really rough, glad you managed to overcome all that.
So that's it you and your brother have never tried to speak with them ever again o vice versa?
Also all this happened how long ago?
>>
>>34172480
I feel guilty a lot. Nii-chan is stubborn and says fuck 'em all. Its been about two years. We haven't spoken since but we ran into Mom at the grocery store once and she smiled but she still walked away.
>>
>>34172629
Sorry to hear about the crap you went through.The event really makes me dislike your sister. I mean you were there for her but when time came to be there for you she turned her back.

Craziest part is the bible thumping dad doesn't realize that the bible has incest.
>>
>>34172629
>we ran into Mom at the grocery store once and she smiled
Well that's nice, she must really hate contradicting your dad if she just walked away.
Did you 2 want to speak to her?
>>
Dinner time bumperoni. Yummy
>>
>>34172629
How did they react to your sister coming out as gay?
>>
>>34172629
in a certain way i have to feel sorry for your parents. they probably thought they were living good Christian lifestyles raising Christian children in a godly manner and all they got was two degenerates in a incestuous BDSM relationship and a goth SJW lesbo. they must feel like such complete total failures as parents and thats going to be a huge barrier to reconciling with any of you.
>>
>>34172093
>You are dead to me Anon
>I baked her a "Welcome out of the closest cake"
That's just fucking cold, you were so good to her and she wouldn't even give you a shot
I gotta give you guys credit for sticking through it
>>
>>34172093
Bet she wants the bro dick as well
>>
Our parents brand of religion has never made sense to me. They don't even know what's in the book. I once had a conversation with our father about how the only discernable difference between Hell and God's throne room as far as I could see was the composition of the walls *tips fedora*. He accused me of blasphemy. I cited the bit about everything being on fire on account of the Ophanim and that alter with all the wailing souls begging for Armageddon. He told me that wasn't even in there. He also denied the bits about the dragons and the cockatrice. Whatever. Illiterate boob.

Mom is just as oddly submissive as me. I wanted to talk to her with all my heart but there is no fixing this.

Daddy wouldn't look or talk to Imouto for MONTHS afterward. Our house was hell on Earth for a good while. But she was always the perfect model child and a straight A student and all that next to me and Nii-chan's lackluster achievements. Our father never liked me for reasons I never got but am over in me old age.
/coffeefuledramblings
>>
>>34174643
Your dad is an ass, at least you're happy now.

Btw does your brother acknowledge you as his gf?
>>
What the original fuck is this shit
>>
File: IMG_0836.png (207KB, 600x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
207KB, 600x979px
Needs more burgers
>>
Em finally got tired of being lazy and we dragged each other out of the house. We kinda just walked around downtown for a while, stopped at her restaurant for dinner, then went and saw Star Wars again because we couldn't think of anything better to do. She sat on my lap and ended up dozing off, so I ran my hands under her shirt and squeezed her nips to wake her up. She shrieked and people looked at her, she was kinda mad and got in her own seat after that.

Not much else going on, I'm guessing she forgave me, based on the snuggle-makeouts that've been going on and off since we got home.
>>
>>34176505
cute!
originally cute, stick it in her pooper
>>
>>34175943
My sister had a habit of drowning every burger with ketchup. She also had the bad luck of ketchup exploding whenever she bit into the burger, which led to our parents teasing her and offering to buy a bib.

>>34169936
>Just dick her
I don't think it's as easy as that. Still, thanks for caring enough to reply.

Sunday fatigue made me buy a Gyan kit, so I guess this weekend wasn't all too bad. Still sucked though
>>
>>34176505
Haven't been to this thread in a few weeks, glad to know ya'll are still a thing. Hope whatever tiff you had wasn't too bad.
>>
>>34177197
I have kind of a dumb question, what kinda tools do you use for all your gunpla/other kit builds? A hobby store nearby just recently started stocking a few kits, and I kinda wanted to try one out. I know google exists, but I just thought I'd ask.

>>34176751
I'd say it has a higher chance of happening now than ever, she's sticking to her "No (vaginal) sex during her period" thing, but she's been pretty damn horny lately.
>>
>>34177559
I just use a pair of cutters, a hobby knife, and sand paper, and some glue on the rare occasions I break something. There is a bit more stuff I use on my builds, but that's basically all you really need.

If you do get around to buying and building one, I hope you have fun with it.
>>
>>34177753
>Tfw no hobby outside of videogames which is more of a "hobby"
Anyone recommend anything?
>>
>>34177840
Figure collecting? I don't know if you consider that a hobby, but it's always nice displaying them, even if nobody will look at them. I guess the most predictable one I'd recommend checking out is kit building. I'm pretty boring as well, so sorry.
>>
>>34178058
Kit building sounds comfy, I just wouldn't know what to build since I don't watch anime
>>
File: 1409583238864.png (559KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
1409583238864.png
559KB, 1200x683px
>>34177840
Short wave can be fun. I enjoy it, anyway. Guns/shooting rocks too, but can be expensive and isn't for everyone
>>
I am so mad at my brother. My parents left for something, I don't know. Something about the storm and someone's house maybe. And he was here watching football with us. That asshole got me drunk. I just finished puking and now I'm laying in bed so I don't do anything stupid. I knew what he was doing, I should have stopped him at "Oh Lucy, a few drinks will get you past all these negative thoughts" but I decided to give in. And before I knew it I was drunk. Fuck
>>
>>34178547
He didn't try any funny business with you, did he?
>>
>>34159701
>That's on the refs
>>34159701
>not the Patriots,
>>34159701
>I ain't the best at math
>>34159701
>dozed off for 2 hours

100% true patriots fan.
>>
>>34178216
Just build whatever you like. My sister has only watched Build Fighers and Iron-Blooded Orphans, but she builds whatever she sees as cool or cute. Which is why she has a bunch of Petitgguys and Beargguys.

>>34178547
Sounds like a real piece of shit kind of move. Hope you're recovering well from that.
>>
>>34178789
No he didn't. He just laughed at me when I was puking and falling over myself. He isn't the best but he wouldn't do something like that.
>>
File: 1484293478553.png (137KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1484293478553.png
137KB, 708x708px
>>34178824
Guess so friend, whats your team
On the subject, I wanted Chiefs and Cowboys today, but called Pitt and Packers, the latter being the best game of the season
Cowboys really weren't respecting Rodgers though
>>34178897
I'll look into, though I don't have anything I like that I think they make kits for anything I'd like
>>
>>34179319
Well, I hope you do find whatever that interests you in model kit form, or just have a nice time looking into it. I'm not shitting this place up too bad with my little plastic model talk, am I? Sorry if it is, and I hope everyone has a good night.
>>
>>34179720
Nah, it's comfy, thanks for the advice
Night friend
>>
I played D&D for the second time today. It was pretty fun.
>>
Evening bumper car! desu anon-kun
>>
This ice and cold sucks. It's nice to get cozy and all, but the outside sucks
>>
Musical bump
https://youtu.be/WXv5ai5nZ8U
>>
File: 1465532048598.gif (450KB, 430x239px) Image search: [Google]
1465532048598.gif
450KB, 430x239px
cant hold all these IMOUTO/SISTER THREADS!!!!!!

>>34172927
>>34181080
>>34181279
>>>/b/719122821
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 270x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 270x356px
>>34182574
The /b/ thread just got pruned while I was sifting through it kek
>>
saving bump from page 8 desu.
>>
>>34178547
Threesome with your brother and sister when?
>>
the most original bump coming through
>>
another bump oh wow
>>
>>34149863
you type like an embarrassing nerd

>Let the Imouto win

god you are a faggot
>>
shitty music bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3w9ciikJE
>>
>>34185889
Let me guess, you browse r9k to "laugh at all the pathetic neets and virgins"
>>
more shitty music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4aoVvpXecA
>>
Please won't you be, my neighbor
>>
Imoutos are quick to recognize lewdness.
>>
I miss watching him. That was ultimate comfy time
>>
File: 1474390964294.gif (2MB, 368x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474390964294.gif
2MB, 368x357px
My imouto asked me to grab her by the baby hole

Of course I did not you sick fuck
>>
another bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ7fR00XR0I
>>
>>34189181
Good on you for having a wholesome, non sexual relationship with your family
>>
>>34179720
I love your comfy model posts. Dont stop! Its doubly cute that you guys do it together. We paint Warhammer figurines, but we've never actually played the game. Also I am learning Magic the Gathering because Nii-chan is super into it.
>>
>>34190223
Tbh I think I'd be a total incest degenerate if my sister was ten years older
>>
>Be in bed, talking about nothing
>We both have the day off, thanks to black people
>E: Ugghhh
>P: You okay?
>E: Nooo... My vagina hates you
>P: ...Uh, what?
>E: For not getting me pregnant :P
>P: I don't think getting pregnant just to avoid your period is a good idea
>E: Yes it is
>P: ...Em, for real, do you wanna get pregnant?
>E: Nooooo. But, it'd probably be fine, ahah...
>P: Let's pretend I'm not your brother and I'm just a random guy you're dating, would you still want a kid after less than two months?
>E: No... But that doesn't matter, we've been together longer than that
>P: I don't think that really counts
>E: Fuck you, it counts, we've been together 18 years :P
>P: What
>E: My birthday's our anniversary from now on
>P: You're weird, Em
>E: Shut upppp, I've always loved you, hehehe
>P: I can't imagine why
>E: Don't do that, you're really cooool...
>P: Thanks?
>E: And cool brothers make pancakes
>P: What

What is my life even.
>>
File: 1481087213134.jpg (196KB, 990x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1481087213134.jpg
196KB, 990x1204px
>>34190552
Impregnate her already
>>
>>34190552
>what is my life even
Unlimited incest works
>>
>>34190552
Be a cool brother and make her some pancakes, but instead of doing that be a good brother and impregnate her.

>>34190224
What format?
>>
>>34190852
>>34191073
I'd rather not. Isn't it hard/impossible to knock a chick up on her period anyway?

I swear I'm gonna stop posting our conversations involving pregnancy if you guys keep "encouraging" me like this.
>>
File: family.png (306KB, 557x313px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
306KB, 557x313px
>>34191211
+incest
+sister
+nakadashi
+impregnation
>>
>>34191211
Just give in and do it already. What's the worst that could possibly happen?
>>
>>34191315
I go to jail and never see Em or our child again.
>>
>>34191350
Move to NJ
>>
>>34191350
Do you really think a mere jail could keep your imouto and unborn child from seeing you?
>>
>>34191211
Just before it is the best time for baby making
While you're off being successful, here's my interaction with my father today
>Saw him before he left this morning
>Asked if he was doing anything
>"Yeah, I'm actually going out with your mother later"
>Reluctantly ask where
>"I mean, I'm going over to the house and she's probably gonna cook or something",
They're gonna fuck, they're gonna fuck and I know it, and I can't stop it
If anything I can take this as another reason to move forward

More music
https://youtu.be/awoJTWLyUoQ
>>
>>34191516
Are you gonna try to dick the guy at work tomorrow? If you don't, at least get his number.
>>
>>34191716
No, I'm not going to have sex with him, but I do want to try and get his number or some way to contact him
>>
>>34191770
>I'm not going to have sex with him
Ever?
>>
>>34191516
>They're gonna fuck, they're gonna fuck and I know it, and I can't stop it
How much does this bother you?
>>
>>34191820
At some point the distant future maybe, but not right now, I just started really talking to him yesterday
>>
>>34191770
TFW balls deep in daughter post is getting less probable
>>
>>34191516
That's fucking depressing, I'm sorry.
>>
>>34191516
Why did they divorce in the first place?
>>
>>34191843
Quite a bit
>>34191986
They did their best to hide it from me, I heard them argue sometimes, but it wasn't about money or me (hopefully), it was just insults and sarcasm. Arguments would start over small shit, I think they both just wanted a reason to argue, my mother more than my father. I think it just got to the point that they couldn't stand each other
There were good times when I was younger, even when they argued they could set it aside for a while
I guess after about 6 years they started missing each other enough

I was gonna take the cat but I felt bad and left it with my mom, he's like 11-12 now, fuckers still kicking, his name's He-Man
>>
>>34192146
Wait a second I know you your name's Laura right?
>>
>>34191350

has Em gotten in touch with your sister about meeting to "talk"?
impregnate imouto
have you guys at lest brainstormed some ideas as to how she might take the news?
impregnate her!
i know its only her telling her she has fallen for you but what if Em tells her more?
imagine cuddling her belly while she tells you she loves you
when is her birthday? does she plan on talking to her the same day or right after?
GETTING HER PREGNANT IS YOUR ULTIMATE WAY OF TELLING PEOPLE SHE IS YOURS! DO IT!
>>
>>34190552
>So we were sitting there and a commercial with toddlers came on the TV. She said that the kids were cute, I saw online that girl like guys that seem kind of "fatherly" so I said I thought they were cute too. Then she said that she really wants kids when she's older. I feel really uncomfortable and have no idea how to respond to this. She then asked me if I wanted kids, which made me almost go into a panic attack. My heart was beating and I feel like I was sweating. She noticed and asked me if I was feeling okay. I told her I was fine and that I wasn't sure if I wanted kids. Then she did something absolutely crazy. She grabbed my hands, put them on her belly and held them there. About a minute later she said "I'm pretty sure that I wants kids." Then she went on to talk about how many kids she wants and what she wants to name them and what she wants them to be like. Lots and lots of detail.
-IC
>>
File: m5eh.jpg (352KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
m5eh.jpg
352KB, 750x625px
>>34192215
They've been in touch, yeah. It sounds like she's more or less committed to visiting the day after Em's birthday (A saturday). I don't think Em told her anything specific about wanting to talk to her.
No thanks.
Whenever it comes up, Em just insists it'll be fine and leaves it at that. Our sister isn't really the type to overeact, and she's generally pretty understanding, so maybe Em's right.
I'm good.
Then that'll probably be bad, I don't think our sister is THAT understanding.
We already do that sometimes.
The 27th, and I don't think she has any definite plans for when the talk will happen.
Maybe someday.
>>
>>34192527
Onii-dikku goes into imouto puss. Onii-cum goes into imouto womb. Onii-imouto baby comes out of imouto womb.
>>
>>34192202
Yea, I put it on my post
It's this sacrasm and I'm just retarded?
>>
>>34192736
More of an attempted joke to cheer you up a bit, but whatever
>>
>>34192773
Let's all tell our favorite jokes, in honor of Laura!
>>
>>34191516
>they're gonna fuck, they're gonna fuck and I know it, and I can't stop it
I guess cuckquean is a thing, after all
>>
>>34192773
Thanks, sorry for the autism
>>34193060
I tried, am I really the only one in these threads falling flat?
>>
>>34193332
Don't be hard on yourself, I'm sure others lurking have tried, failed, and not bothered posting their failures. Plus, sibling incest is a lot easier to pull off than getting a father to fall in love with his only daughter.
>>
>>34193403
Page 9 bumpu desu onii-chan
>>
>>34194139
Didn't mean to quote but whatevs
>>
>>34193403
>am I the only one in these threads falling flat?

She says as Lucy was rejected by her sister and beat by another girl
>>
>>34194435
Shit I'm sorry I was just thinking about Pat and Bear I'm really sorry
>>
>>34194674
Meanwhile Beardudeguyman still hasn't attempted to dick his imouto and she's upset about that among other things.
>>
>>34194746
We call him Brendan Fraiser for a reason
>>
File: 1484255246263.png (1016KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484255246263.png
1016KB, 1280x720px
>>34179720
>>34179720
BEARGGUY!

THIS GUY:
>>34154782
>>34154782
>>34154782
is COMPLETELY RIGHT

follow his advice
I believe in you
>>
>>34194674
If it makes you feel better, everything could come crashing down at any moment if I actually end up knocking this woman up.

>>34192654
And then the man comes and takes away our son-nephew/daughter-niece and then seperates me and Em forever.
>>
>>34195529
Nobody has to know you're siblings. Alternatively, move to a place in which incest is perfectly legal
>>
>>34195683
Everyone keeps suggesting moving to another state. Like it's easy to uproot everything, and cheap to do so, and just as easy to restart in a place that you're not familiar without assistance from anyone

Really easy.
>>
>>34195825
For me, it's
>go rent an apartment
>go to country's social security website
>ask for housing benefits and neetbux
>get housing benefits and neetbux
>move to the new apartment and live off the neetbux
>>
>>34196004
...Are you a Muslim or nigger or something? How do you get gibs so easily? Most states that I know of require residence for at least 90 days before you can try to apply
>>
>>34196004
Also, neetbux is a constitutional right and you don't have to search for work or be actually retarded or another bullshit to get it
>>
>>34196053
Northern Europe originally
>>
>>34196097
Are you in burgerland now?
>>
>>34195529
Or just never tell anyone the kid is yours
>>
>>34196176
Wouldn't it be...visible...
>>
>>34196127
Noriginallype
>>
>>34196264
K, then let me clue you in:. America treats its citizens (white, lower-middle class in particular) like utter shit. I'm not saying it's impossible to get gibs here, but if youre not a Mexican, nigger, or Muslim, you'll have a VERY hard time getting welfare, let alone public housing.

I say this, because Pat has already explicitly stated he and Em are white, and live in the middle portion of the east coast. That area is damn near impossible to get welfare if your white (I know from personal experience).

So unless Pat or Em had work and a place lined up prior to a move, or relatives that would help them, they'd be totally fucked
>>
>>34196352
I'm not saying that they should NEETify themselves but if they'd move to a state where incest is legal or decriminalized (OH, NJ, RI) and both worked shit paying jobs, would they be able to survive? I have no idea of what the cost of living in the US is.
>>
>>34196607
Not on minimum wage, no. Ohio might be the closest to attainable, but not on basic minimum wage. Now, if Obama care is repealed, the chances go up slightly. But it's VERY hard to do (if not impossible). You have to realize: most burgers who work minimum wage jobs, also usually are on some kind of government assistance as well. You can't survive otherwise
>>
>>34196607
It's hard to live in cities (NYC, Seattle, LA), everything costs a lot for no reason, but if they both worked and lived frugally they'd be fine
I don't know about more rural areas but I hear it's much cheaper just to pay the rent
The problem is Pat said something about Em having a good spot in her job or something
>>
>being so desperate you resort to trying to fuck your sister

Laughing
>>
File: vm0w0.jpg (592KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vm0w0.jpg
592KB, 1600x1200px
>>34196176
>>34196196
>"Hey Patrick, where did Emma get that kid?"
>"W-we stole it"
>"Oh cool, wasn't she pregnant though?"
>"She got fat"

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that we can't really move right now, and we don't want to risk Em losing her job and the support/friendship of her friends and our family. And that's on top of my crippling fear of doing time. The only possible way I could see a baby working out is if we somehow had the support of her boss, and at least one friend/family member, but I don't see that happening.

So yeah, no babies anytime soon.
>>
>>34194920

I don't want to say anything, but we all know why I've posted this
>>
>>34191073
We go in for Type 2 (I <3 New Phyrexia. Nii-chan built a sick black infect deck) and I play the Horde when we have people over.
>>
>>34197174
>Nii-chan built a sick black infect deck
I saw that as black infected dick at first and was confused
>>
>>34197697
I sort of have a running joke where I pronounce the word "deck" with a heavy California accent so it sounds like dick and I talk about dominating his friends with it. Totally not an autist or anything.
>>
>>34197967
Totally not something me and most of my friends do
>>
Bumperoo for the thread.
>>
>>34197103
I'll assume that has something to do with me, but that sounds like rape, and I'd rather my current situation than having no attraction to my father with him raping and impregnating me
>>34197060
>>"She just got fat"
This had me laughing for a good 15 straight, it shouldn't have but it did

Anyways, dad's at my mother's still, so I'm gonna guess I was right earlier
>>
>>34199480
>I'm gonna guess I was right earlier
do you keep thinking about how you basically save/revived their marriage
>>
>>34199590
No, that's Star Wars, can't take credit for that
>>
Ugh why don't more kennel cages come in pink? :T
>>
File: erect.jpg (15KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
erect.jpg
15KB, 188x269px
>>34200866
I think I know where this is going
>>
>>34200866
I'm not gonna ask
tell me more, lots more
>>
>>34200866
Oh boy, tell us more.
>>
>>34200982
Nii-chan expressed that he wanted to get one for me for when he's got to run errands and I have been obsessed since. I want to fill it with giant plushies.
>>
>>34201106
So when he's out, he's gonna lock you in the cage until he comes back?
Hot!
>>
>>34201106
Make sure it can be unlocked from inside in case of a fire or something
>>
>>34201180
That's the idea. I want him to keep the key on a necklace. I dunno why but it extra turns me on lol
>>
>>34201259
but if you no key then fire=dead
>>
>>34201335
Yea, safety first guys
Plus, it's be a weird headline
>>
>>34201335
Is it weird that that adds a dimension of hotness to me? I kinda dig the helplessness aspect. But you're totally right and Nii-chan is too practical to ever do it my way.
>>
>>34201433
>adds a dimension of hotness to me
Phrasing
>>
File: 1483310068666.jpg (365KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1483310068666.jpg
365KB, 2000x1087px
>>34201433
>>34201475
Ah semantics, word play
>>
>>34201433
How did this topic even come up?
Greentext please.
>>
>>34201504
Ever since I read that greentext about the dude whose bitch left him when made a bad pun I have made it my goal to try and out do him at every opportunity. I should be punished <insert smugfrog here>
>>
>>34201727
Compromise: Get one that can be padlocked, get a lock with 2 keys, have an emergency key taped on the cage that he can tell if you've used.
>>
>>34201673
Not too much to greentext in this case. Sometimes he takes me to the pet store to look at the animals and window-shop for collars and he saw a kennel and mentioned it in passing. Its been the topic of most of my fap fantasies since.
>>
>>34158710
where do i buy imouto panties? or any panties? i just want to shove my face a lacey creamy sour smelling little bundle
>>
>>34202097
Do you have an imouto that you can ask to borrow them from or sneak a pair from?
>>
Beargguy, Pat, any penetration or interesting updates?
>>
>>34203093
>Bearguy
>Penetration
Good one.
>>
Sorry I didn't give this update sooner
>Dad came home a little after my last post
>Asked him how it went
>"It was alright"
>It took some courage, but I needed to know
>I fumbled my words asking if they had sex
>He gave me this look
>Tell him I just need to know, even if it's inappropriate or whatever I needed to know
>He was hesitant, but told me they didn't
>I couldn't help but smile
>"Really? You're gonna smile about that?"
>I apologized, asked him mundane questions, what they eat blah blah
>He seemed happy, I don't want to ruin that for him
>"I know this is hard for you"
>"Eh, it's nice to see you happy"
>Gave me a pat on the back and I watched him play Madden online, he's actually good at it
>>
>>34203173
Ask him if he'll take you on a date
>>
>>34203246
We both know how that's gonna end, especially if I call it a date
>>
>>34203173
>>Tell him I just need to know, even if it's inappropriate or whatever I needed to know
>>He was hesitant, but told me they didn't
>>I couldn't help but smile
>>"Really? You're gonna smile about that?"
Kek, How would you have reacted if he said "Yes" instead?
>>
File: wrh0hp4w.jpg (736KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wrh0hp4w.jpg
736KB, 1600x1200px
>>34201106
And now I wanna see Em naked in a pile of stuffed animals, why you gotta do this to me. I guess at least I don't wanna stick her in a cage all day, no offense.

>>34203093
Not really, I guess. We went for a walk for the sake of leaving the house. She announced she wants to tell everyone about us at her birthday, I could barely react and stuttered something, then she said she was kidding but "wishes she wasn't". That hurt a lot for some reason.

Now we're just getting ready for bed and shit, I don't think any penetration is gonna happen during her period unless I can get it in her butt.

>>34203173
>a pat on the back
Is that like an Elf on the Shelf, except instead of a cute little man with presents for you, it's my ugly face telling you to love your family a little too much?
I'm sorry, I'm tired.
>>
>>34203326
You never know for sure until you try. What about "taking you out for a nice dinner?"
>>
>>34203365
Where can I purchase a Pat on the Rack?
>>
>>34203343
I expected a yes, so I was ready for it
I know it's going to happen eventually, I kind of just want it to happen already, it's like having your eyes closed waiting for someone to punch you, sorry I don't have a better way to describe it
>>
>>34203374
He'd catch on to that immediately
>>34203365
>Pat on the back
>Pat
>On
>The back
Go to fucking bed
thank you, my family's a little off, but I love them. I hope things go well with your older sister
>>
>>34203365
>then she said she was kidding but "wishes she wasn't"

;-;
>>
What if Beargguy finally manned up and is having assertive balls-deep unprotected vaginal sex with his imouto right now but he fucks it up and gets her pregnant on her first time
>>
>>34204250
He's not. They're probably painting a model kit, or something equally platonic. He's too much of a spaghetti spiller to ever lose his v card
>>
>>34204295
I believe in him. He WILL be balls-deep in his imouto within a month.
>>
>>34203602
>~30 minutes before dad gets home
>get naked
>drink all the alcohol
>lay down in his bed
>wake up pregnant
Fool-proof plan
>>
>>34203365
Cuddlefucking on a pile of plushies is in my Top 10 Comfy-est Things
>>
>>34204930
I like plushes. I sleep with a bear still. My family teases me about it. I can't really sleep well without it though. I even brought it with me when I slept with my mom and sister. I should probably try to stop soon though. I want to try to be more of an adult. My current style isn't working very well.
>>
>>34204984
That's the cutest gosh darned thing. Though, if and when you sleep with your sister in the future, hug her instead of the bear. Sleepy cuddles are the best.
>>
>>34192342

...is...is this the return of IC?
>>
>>34206946
Nah, that's just what he posted a little over a month ago. I hope he's still hanging in there.
God, I miss him so much
>>
>>34207020
almost 2 hours since this post!

get it together straya cunts!!!!!!!!!!
>>
God tier
>European toilets

Shit tier
>American toilets
>>
>>34204984
For me a cat worked, he slept at my feet every night and I started going to bed at normal times, but I don't have the cat anymore so that's stopped
It was kind of like a switch
>>
Bumpy ride, I'll put on some music
https://youtu.be/-0pvinIvMfQ
>>
>>34208571
false, the only good thing about euro bathrooms are bidets and they seem less and less common when I travel over there.
>>
Slow time bumperoo
>>
File: 1473081639334.jpg (211KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473081639334.jpg
211KB, 700x900px
Imoutocest is best incest!
>>
File: 1429955695816.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1429955695816.gif
57KB, 74x98px
Morning friends. Hope everyone slept well!
>>
>>34203365
How about a Pat on the Ass?
>>
>>34212152
Playing with Pat's ass? Make it happen Em!
>>
File: 1484025140300.gif (2MB, 176x172px) Image search: [Google]
1484025140300.gif
2MB, 176x172px
Cute, amusing bump....Ah who the fuck am I kidding?
>>
Bumperellio
>>
Imouto is overprotective!
>>
>>34214230
Comic sounds like Bearguy. Bet he shoves her chest like him, too
>>
>>34188655
>I miss watching him. That was ultimate comfy time

An imouto who enjoys watching her onii-chan?
>>
File: IMG_1692.gif (259KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.gif
259KB, 400x370px
>>34214767
I'd argue Mr Rogers is comfier
>>
Bump of brotherly love. Dying of the flu. Trying to decide between this really nice heavy-duty looking kennel and one with wood accents that'd really go cute with our coffee table.
>>
>>34215346
I'd go with the wood, shit would erk me if it didn't match, even more so if I knew there was an option that matched that I didn't pick
>>
>>34215443
Yeah you have a good point. Plus it goes good with our book case too on closer inspection. I love cherry wood.
>>
>>34215832
>It goes with even more furniture
For the love of God get it, it'll bother me if you don't
>>
>>34215832
Would you be willing to post the pics?
>>
>>34215832
Will you fuck in the cage?
>>
>>34215932
I will totally post pics when we get it. We've got bills due this pay period so it'll take a bit, but I'll keep you guys updated on my cage adventure lol

And you helped solve our debate, Anon. We're going with the one that matches the furniture. Plus it'll look a bit classier than just a dog kennel kikinit in the living room.
>>
>>34216322
How do you think your nii-nii would punish you if he knew you post here?
>>
>>34216258
Oh my yes. We're both looking foreword to it.

>>34216403
Eheh heh heh I am actually kind of worried about that. He's getting suspicious that I am on my phone all the time since I have no IRL friends. He knows I browse here but I don't think he's aware of our little community. I might just come clean before he can find out on his own.
>>
>>34216322
>The one that may he's the furniture
Thank fucking God
>>
>>34216945
I hope he doesn't bar you from talking to us
>>
original imouto bumpuuu!
>>
File: 1470810700863.gif (2MB, 539x302px) Image search: [Google]
1470810700863.gif
2MB, 539x302px
Please keep this alive for my body requires rest
>>
>>34216945
I hope he gets mad and rage fucks the shit out of you, records your voice/moans and forces you to post them.
>>
File: 1474237211269.jpg (491KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474237211269.jpg
491KB, 600x600px
>>34218841
Please kek, let this happen

she's already been my fap material for a few days now
>>
Slow day today, wow
>>
>>34220277
I've actually been home for a while, I just didn't think talking about putting groceries into bags would make for a very interesting update.
>>
>>34220356
Well updates are updates, we're having a super slow day so you might as well give us one.
>>
>>34220356
How did whatserface react to you saying you didn't really have a gurlfriend?
>>
>>34157109
>>34149863
W-what's the source?
>>
File: 4o2hk4o.jpg (47KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
4o2hk4o.jpg
47KB, 800x452px
>>34220394
>Wake up
>It's kinda late, gotta get up and get going
>Em's still asleep
>Proceed to start and finish getting ready
>Em's still asleep, give her a kiss and leave
>Get into work, assume the bagging position
>No H today, forgot to ask why
>Mind glazed over as I put things into bags and tried my best to look happy
>Had to contain myself when a black mother bought what looked like all the fried chicken in the store
>Get off work, drive home
>Play BlazBlue for a while
>Attempt to make myself a burger

>>34220510
She was just kinda like "Yeah, I kinda figured that out. Don't worry about it, it's not that embarrassing" and everything was mostly normal after that.
>>
>>34179720
Did you get your sister pregnant?
>>
>>34216945
You said you got your tubes tied, right? Why'd you do that?
>>
>>34219343
Probably not going to happen today. Sorry, lads. Its my time. But thank you for satisfying my exhibitionism streak!

>>34221554
Health related complications. Plus I'd make a shit mom. Plus I'm pretty sure the Burgerland Empire is closer to going the way of Rome and I don't want to bring kids into that.
>>
>>34220828
Did you anal with Em yet?
>>
Bumps!
>Nii-chan walked in on one of those awks sex scenes in The Witcher 3
>"Mighty fuck, woman. Watching porn already? Didn't I JUST have you?"
>"I-I-I'm just playing it for Gwent! I swear!"
>>
File: 6i3y35.jpg (300KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
6i3y35.jpg
300KB, 850x478px
>>34222744
No, but this just happened

>Em comes home, I'm on the couch, she basically tackles me and ends up laying on me
>P: What the fuck... hi?
>E: Why didn't you wake me uppppp
>P: You usually wake up by yourself
>E: You're supposed to kiss me before you leeeeave
>P: ...I did kiss you
>E: While I was sleeping? That's creepy :P
>P: Is it really that important to you?
>E: Uh huh
>P: Can I ask why?
>E: You know why... I love you, heehee
>P: You're like a baby sometimes
>E: I'm your baby sister, so it's fine
>P: ...My baby sister whom I fuck sometimes
>E: Yup, you're a good big brother
>P: You're a fucking weirdo, Em
>E: You're mean, kiss me already
>So we did that
>Then she climbed off and demanded I make her something to eat

I know I've said this before, but I'll try my hardest to make buttstuff happen later.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.