[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do autists get so triggered by mac laptops?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 99402808028.png (39KB, 370x442px) Image search: [Google]
99402808028.png
39KB, 370x442px
why do autists get so triggered by mac laptops?
>>
>>34149487
because you're wasting more money on an inferior device, just because its popular and shilled more.
>>
File: IMG_0117.png (198KB, 423x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
198KB, 423x343px
>>34149487
Because they can't afford them
>>
macs are for women. they are overpriced, idiot proof, and fashionable.
>>
i don't get it either, they have to get apple everything.
>>
>>34149487
because their fashion accessories for woman and faggots. Which one are you OP?
>>
File: 1482527601157.jpg (12KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482527601157.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>>34149507
>>34149566
>>34150061

Found the triggered neckbeards
>>
>>34150134
Found the triggered OP, here's your (You) champ
>>
>>34149487
I've never used one so I can't really comment. I'd take Windows for vidya/everyday use and Ubuntu/Mint/Debian for development.

Never tried a Mac, but since it has a Unix shell and not a shitty DOS one like Windows I'd probably take it over Windows for anything more serious. They really are overpriced as shit though, considering what the majority of its userbase uses it for.
>>
>>34150134
sick bait thread. But you know its true. Apple is a meme brand designed to appeal to the computer retarded.
>>
idk but real fashionistas get triggered by marble laptop cases

its like okay
we get it. marble. now name a statue made of marble and ill actually give you credit *tips*

aside: i wish more sculptors were remembered. funny how their creations are immortalized more than their own names are. even though sculpting is a form of 'art', their are way too underplayed

macs are dumb but pc need to step up theira esthetics
>>
File: rockin.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rockin.gif
273KB, 320x240px
macfags literally have no arguments and feel like they have to shill their craptops because they fell for a meme. Enjoy getting t-bagged by Steve Jobs from beyond the grave.... LOL MACFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO GET RINSED FAGGOS
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>34150716
>posted from mom and dads basement
>>
>been a mac hater for ages
>my brother lends me his for two weeks
>i use it
>its so good at what it does
Chrome never lags despite me having spotify, youtube, TV show streaming and r9k with zero lag
>cant install games but its all good
>also mac's dont shit them self in a year like regular laptops do
>>
>>34149487
>why do people with functioning brains get triggered by overpriced, under-performing, status symbol hardware?
FTFY OP
>>
>>34151289
>uses mac
>thinks its good
What the f-
>uses chrome
OOOOH.....ok anon. Opinion trashed
>>
>>34149487
because they're just not very good computers, I really don't give a shit what computer I buy but I won't buy a mac simply because it really isn't worth the money, that and the OS is pretty trash.
>>
I hate Apple, there products are way too over priced and inferior compared to Windows competitors. BUT there Macbooks make great media centres for streaming and general internet browsing, if you wanted it to be more of a power house for editing or rendering they can do it okay but not as good as Windows laptops that have a big more power at a cheaper price. Generally there is no reason to own a Macbook unless your computer illiterate because the OS is built so your can't fuck anything up or customise it.
>>
>>34149487

>overpriced hardware
>lack of ports and features
>proprietary/unfree operating system that does not allow the user to have sovereignty over the computer
>less software and packages than Windows/Linux
>basically a botnet

Apple is literally a meme company. They do annual releases of basically the same shit to drain the wallets of young girls and faggots. They overpriced everything they sell and habitually rehash shit.
>>
I like it. Good for dev and multimedia needs :)
>>
I use a mac because it was given to me as a gift and I can't be asses to buy a new one because it's been several years and the thing still runs like it's brand new. It does what I need it to do well, so who cares imo. If I actually bought a new laptop for myself I would probably get something more geared toward gaming tho
>>
>>34151289
you can save hundreds/thousands of dollars by buying a thinkpad and throwing a linux distro on it and have almost the same experience
>>
Once bought a mac, hated it because of OSX, returned it to the store. Best decision ever.

While I had Linux, *BSD, Solaris, OpenUNIX in the past, OSX behaved very differently to what I expected from an officially certified UNIX system. I did not want to learn more about it after everyone on mac forums proudly said that "It just works!!111oneoneeleven". They are like scientology on that matter.
>>
>>34151654
>linux is so bad and one of best things that draw people to it over a mac book is that mac has a very smooth clean feel there are no installing things that can't be done in a few clicks
and there is not much of a technical side to them when trying to do things
>>
>>34151959
there's things called package managers that make installing and updating software extremely easy

some things are a pain in the ass with linux, but overall i'd rather use this than fucking osx. osx can eat a dick.
>>
>>34151959
Until there is a command line tool that does not come as a .dmg file. I never figured out how to install those since OSX does not simply let me copy and execute to places like /bin/ or /usr/bin/ even as root.
>>
>>34149487
But I'm a literal autist and I love my macbook pro

PC: 1
Mac: 0
>>
>>34152285
if all you use it for is web browsing and work then you'll never need that and that's what they are primarily meant to do and choose to it shines doing activities that normies do
using siri to book a restaurant, skype calling ect
>>
Because they were designed in such a way to obscure the natural underpinnings of computer technology both from the OS and hardware perspective to a point where using it feels way too touchy feelie. Certainly get the impression it wasn't made for robots to understand, but rather for Chads and Baby Boomers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.