[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chad the Demiurge?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 306436.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
306436.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Is Chad the Demiurge?
>>
>>34149139
the who? deluge?

who is this beast's stepbrother?
>>
in one of the apocrypha, he cucks Adam in the garden.
>>
>>34149642
>Confidently providing facts about Yaldabaoth on internet despite thinking he's from the Apocrypha
This is what the American education system has come to.
>>
>>34150327
sorry our schools don't teach hp lovecraft
>>
i want to see him and scar in a fight

jk they're both evil i wouldn't pay per view anything.

>>34150327
going to masturbate to yaldabaoth, demiurge, and apocrypha tonight. thanks generous gentlemen
>>
>>34149530
The god before God. Saruman. The second to last boss.
>>
File: bugs.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>34150464
You know its not that unclear that you're just going to masturbate with idle thoughts in your mind. It's not like these things get you off, you can just masturbate with any old thoughts in your head. Make it competitive man, try yanking your pork at old women or something before you spout this shit.
>>
>>34150394
What the fuck did you just say to me you little meatbag? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class at the Nag Hammadi library, and returned over 300 souls to the Monad from this mortal cloud of obfuscation. You are nothing to me but just another servant of the archins. I will wipe you out with gnosis the likes of which have never been seen before because physical reality is an illusion and nobody has ever seen anything true.
>>
bears an uncanny resemblance to mr bogdanoff
>>
>>34150327
ok you know what I mean. Generic gnostic texts

fun fact: Yaldabaoth means "come here" (what Sophia, his mother, said to him, which he thought was his name). Yaldabaoth is literally a fucking pun
>>
Why do all these biblical demon things' names sound like the noises I make into the toilet after I've had too much tequila?
>>
>>34150893
Actually I rescind this post, tequila is the devil so it totally makes sense.
>>
>>34150514
>applying video game perspectives to the cosmic layout of universal consciousness reality
Why cant I find people who think you in real life ;_;
>>
>>34150587
you don't know me retard

>>34150514
saruman i thought you were talking about a digimon for a sec

the god before god would be gaia, or acc to the theogony, a diff diff being

either way

yaldabaoth, demiurge, and apocrypha

are now all mine to myself thank you :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.