[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Femanons complain that men only want Stacy and this is why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

>Femanons complain that men only want Stacy and this is why men are shallow pigs
>Femanons proudly proclaim with no guilt that they only want Chad and that all other men are not worthy

Really makes you think.
>>
>>34147894
>femanon

Gets me every time
>>
>>34147894
All "femanons" are just traps here on /r9k/ who seeks attention
>>
>>34148129
>>34148191

Stop making excuses for femanons you fucking fucks.
>>
>>34148223
did I rumbled your feathers, white boi?
>>
>>34148249

Yes. Stop making excuses for femanons. They are hypocrites and horrible people, stop.
>>
"femanon" needs to be filtered into "i suck cocks"
>>
>>34148265
femanons dont exist bro, it's all in your head
>>
>>34148306

>Femanon
>Female anonymous 4chan user

Yes they do exist, you fucking retarded nigger.
>>
>>34148325
They don't exist, thats just some traps seeking for attention to arouse their boi pussey
>>
>>34148435

>Implying that female women do not use 4chan

That is fucking ridiculous, you faggot. I'm not talking about trannies.
>>
>>34148459
you can only talk about trannies because these disgusting creatures are one of the only socials outcasts between wizards and wizards in training
>>
>>34148507

Trannies are degenerate, but I am not talking about them here. I am talking about real female women that come on here and use 4chan. Femanons. Holy fuck you are an idiot.
>>
>>34148535
No U, because there are no females using 4chan, especially /r9k/ because they are busy with receiving chads cock every minute of they day hurr durr
>>
>>34148560

Femanons come on here and cause trouble because they aren't getting Chad's cock. They want it 24/7 and Chad won't let them have it.

Fuck I hate femanons so much. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34148599
I will wank myself for sure and I hope there is a desease which let all roasties die a long and painful death. I hate them too to make this clear. But I want to say that there are no female robots or female outcasts. That is not possible because of the social attention that her gender gets in general
>>
>>34148223
>Stop making excuses for femanons you fucking fucks.

When the fuck did I do that?
>>
>>34148671

You said femanons don't exist and that only trannies are causing problems you fucking FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!
>>
Femanons don't exist OP
>>
>>34148651

Femanons are anonymous female 4chan users. I already explained this. Femanons. I fucking hate you so much. You're probably a femanon too. Fucking slut. What a slut.
>>
>>34148786
Shut the fuck up you gay deluded nigger
>>
>>34148762
Yeah.
I said the same.
So I dont get your problem.
>>
>>34148803

Faggot. How can you not understand a simple definition of what a femanon is.

Women use 4chan. 4chan is an anonymous site. Femanons are anonymous female 4chan users. Therefore, femanons exist.
>>
>>34148852
I'm getting real tired of your ass. You best fuck off, boy, You lost
>>
if you're looking for hypocrisy in the world, you're gonna find it
>>
>>34148877

No, because you can't even understand the definition, FAGGOT.

I gave you the definition of "femanon" about 3 different times. Holy fuck. Femanons exist, they are real, stop worshiping them and they won't come here anymore you nigger faggot.
>>
>>34149117
How can they not come here anymore when they never were here? Oh yea that's right you're wrong and retarded, fuck you
>>
>>34149149

But they do come here, you retarded loser nigger faggot. Check the stats page, 4chan is 30 percent female FAGGOT.
>>
>>34149250
I don't follow the fudged ratings Goldberg Kikenstein tells gook moot to throw up on site, fuck off retard
>>
>>34147894
>>Femanons complain that men only want Stacy and this is why men are shallow pigs

Women tend to project their own desires onto men.

The think men only want Stacy because they ony want Chad.

It's similar to how they cover all of their flaws with makeup and think men won't like them if they don't, because they hate when men have flaws.
>>
>>34149295

You must be part of a JEWISH OPERATION to deny that femanons come here and that they are shitting up everything. You are a tool of them femshits and the kikes. Fucking shill.
>>
>>34149355
Fuck you nigger wojak poster
>>
>>34149439

Jewish kike shill detected. How much is Goldberg Kikenstein paying you? They paying you to shill for the femsluts so /r9k/ can be subverted. They already succeeded with /pol/, it's a fucking disaster there. Damn kikes. Fucking hook-nosed kikes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.