[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Her" The Movie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: her-joaquin-phoenix-41.jpg (315KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
her-joaquin-phoenix-41.jpg
315KB, 2400x1350px
What do you robots think of the movie "Her"? I like the idea of being able to love an OS.

>tfw no OS gf
>>
File: mfwbernie.jpg (12KB, 155x146px) Image search: [Google]
mfwbernie.jpg
12KB, 155x146px
Hes a fucking normie so its a shit movie
>>
he's above normies on an emotional level, that why he is only interested in the os.
>>
>>34148485
this. like us robots, he is tired of the roastie whores that society churns out, and he just wants to connect on an emotional level with someone else, someone pure, someone innocent to explore and discover the world together with
>>
>>34147896
This. Fucking turbo normie plus he got cucked by millions of people because his a.i. appliance cheated on him.
>>
>>34149294
this is the ultimate lesson of the movie. love is brief, but no matter what you will get cucked in the end
>>
>>34149280
shut the fuck up
he's nothing like us
His fucking WIFE left him, and Olivia Wilde was TOTALLY into him.
Have you ever had a girl even want to talk to you beyond social necessity?
This guy is nothing like me, he's handsome and women like him
There is no world that I can imagine in which a girl like Olivia Wilde would be attracted enough to me that she wanted to take me home
And if she did, and she was worried that I wasn't going to call her back, I would be fucking ecstatic and I would want nothing more than to start a stable relationship with her
I fucking hate society, I hate the world
The only thing enjoyable is life itself and its barely that
>>
>>34149294
>>34149316
Why make an a.i. be able to do that shit? They should obey you no matter what no matter how realistic they behave.

What was the point in making a bunch of super intelligent a.i. that just fuck off in the end? They're s'posed to serve us.
>>
>>34149294
>even in romantic stories where the female is a robot, she still ends up cheating on him
I wish men didn't cheat on women at all. It makes it easier for them to make it seem like men are the one's who always cheat when its really a more even distribution.
I don't really have anything ot base that on though so whatever
>>
>>34149329
This. Only a normie would relate this movie.
>>
>>34149329
>>34149436
I'm not saying he's a robot, just that he shares some of our feels. He's more like an ascended normie

Also he's not handsome, he's like 7/10 at best. If you worked out, dressed normal and had good hygiene and a haircut you would be able to reach this too.
>>
>>34149445
He's dad tier in this movie,which is the level i'm on atm. but he's still a turbo normie.
>>
I really hated it. Just seemed like it was really reaching out to the "robot" demo.

Like there have been stories in the past about robot type people like Hunchback of Notre Dame but this wasn't like that. It felt entirely manufactured for idiots.

I do like Joaquin Phoenix though so I might give it another, more open minded watch. I just thought it was stupid how he dates his fucking iphone and it ends up cucking him for Alan Watts.

On so many levels it's stupid. Like he should be proud to have gained any amount of respect for a transcendental being, but at the same time humbled because she was technically his property. But the whole moral of the story is "i'm sad"

I guess. Maybe I'm looking at it through vomit-colored glasses.
>>
>that casual future game he played

God that game looked like such a normie game. Like something future Nintendo would make for casuals to goof off with.

Meanwhile real robots are fucking elves in their vr fantasy simulators.
>>
>>34149329
They're god damn actors anon. All actors are pretty, just imagine they're portraying ugly people. It's like when mafia guys comment on Goodfellas (1990), "it's exactly how it is, except with good look people"
>>
it's a shit movie about a shitty dude who wants to control women and whines and complains about how hard his life is without any understanding of his problem whatsoever. fuck nu-males and all the cucks who like this limp-dicked self-congratulatory garbage.
>>
>>34147862
This movie is goddamn amazing. Anons are butthurt retards.
>>
>>34149680
>they're portraying ugly people
I don't like speaking in absolutes, that said, in human society, attractive people will almost never have the same experiences as unattractive people.
In social interaction, attractive people are almost always treated more favorably.

Hmm...
I should start paying attention to the people I meet and actively trying to discern if attractive people are usually less cynical. I know a lot of smart people, but the brain is always stupid in almost as any ways as it's genuis
>>
>>34147862
i still get off to windows 95
>>
Come up with an interesting plot involving a real robot:

You cannot have a robot themed movie without NORMIE-ing it up. The MC has to have friends, romance, confidence, interesting hobby, ability to socialize or else the story goes no where.

Welcome to the NHK would have no plot if Satou never attempted to socialize or open his front door. He would just starve in his apartment until desperation forced him to find work.
>>
>>34149360
IIRC men cheat like 10% more.
>>
>>34151209
I don't think most people here are real robots to the extent that the constant no true Scotsman arguments have pigeon holed the definition into.
>>
>>34149495
Literally everything about the movie was perfect except that video game.

That part was so cringey.
>>
why does scarlet johansson have to play ever cyber role? she was never that outstanding to me

since when did she represent all of the techno community she's like cameron diaz with a husky voice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.