[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION~

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: QUEST.jpg (127KB, 750x1074px) Image search: [Google]
QUEST.jpg
127KB, 750x1074px
how can you tell if a boy likes you at a store?

i know it's hard to tell, but how?! basically i just went to a hardware shop to buy a lightbulb, i brought the one from home with me, and i know it's the easiest thing ever (i was wearing a harvard sweater so not sure if he was laughing at me for not being able to pick THE most easiest obvious thing) but.... i was basically standing in like 30 minute same spot for a long long time

he didn't even need any items in my section but he kept browsing the place next to me? like keeping his eye on me meanwhile...

and i took like 30 min more to google and keep comparing / looking at the diff ends for the lightbulb flood light and after i was done, i turned around and he was looking right at me from his place in line. lIKE WHY?!!?!?!?! NOW ITS JUWT ASDLKFJSDLKFJ AHHH

and like he just looked at me w/ this STRAIGHT DIRECT STARE and i could feel his gaze forever. like it was neverending

what does this mean? am i stupid?

lmao

basically hes super hot and like.. he walked either towards his car or down the block (as i was driving i saw) so it means he lives nearby? i hope!! either way pls lmk how can one tell if someone likes you? do guys look at girls they like for like.. a piercingly long time / way? if so i'm going to that hardware store 100000000 times a day and just working tehre because he's so hot and i'm pretty cute and i think we'd be a cute couple. ok.

PLEASE TELL ME HELPPPP =(( HES SO HOTTTTT he was wearing like this... camel? tan? light beige/darker than light beige but slightly camel leather type of hood sweater, and black pants, and black shoes (i cant remember if it was black shoes because i was trying not to look at him cause if so id see him looking at me but it was obvious) ahhhh

HEEEEEEEEEEELPP HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!?!!??!?! l m a o!
>>
er camel color
not camel
leather
edit typo eeks
>>
nice bait faggot, do you think we're stupid or something?
>>
>>34147417
if i tell you you'er smart will you pleaseeeeee tell meeeeee?!?!?! :D

I NEED TO KNOW!!!! ;-; ahhhh hes so gorgeous like i didnt even know.. i mean i knew our neighborhood was filled with cute chads but like this was way too out of my league and control and im like melting now. he just kept looking at me from the minute i came in, to the very freaking end???? ah... what does it mean?!?! :( is he laughing bc im not aharvard student but he thinks 'wow this harvard girl cant even choose a lightbulb properly luls' and memeing inside his head.. OR does it mean he likes me?? how?

basically just tell me this

lest say you see a cute girl in a store
do you stare at her or no?

do boys do that? or do they NOT look? ugh.

fucking iw ish people could speak with their eyes :(

i just wanna be bff wif him hes so hot <333333
>>
>>34147385
Are you a 14 yea old white tumblr bitch who wears chokers?
Fuck off, people like you ruined my whole life.
>>
>>34147506
uh.. no.

pleaseeee help you fuckers i aM a robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pyBKj5-jVk
>>
>>34147506
ive been reduced to this thanks everyone

i really hope you post a good serious question in the future so i can go in there, add nothing, be mean, and leave. fuck.
>>
File: 1484382619624.jpg (3KB, 44x44px) Image search: [Google]
1484382619624.jpg
3KB, 44x44px
>>34147385
The beginning was pretty good but it quickly deteriorated

Also I fucking hate people that wear Uni sweaters for a Uni they never attended. I went to a great one and now I can't wear my sweater bcause everyone will think I'm a pretentious cunt
>>
>>34147757
yeah, i used to be like that too but now i understand why. people wear my school's sweater all the time and they're family members or people who want to go (like hsers or jr highschoolers!) i think it's cute. it's showing support :D

also, yes i never went to harvard but the color crimson was pretty (burgundy) and it gives me motivation for grad school. its cute. i don't mean to say that i went there, but why hate when people are supporting your school? i smile whenever i see people @ the theatre or older/younger people wearing our logo. there was a porsche parked next to our car today and it had the same '___ ALUMNI' as us (it wasnt my car but someone elses i was in) and immediate kinship!

but one time it did affect me bc i went into a market, this guy was obviously working there and said he was from Massachusetts to someone else. he had this look of disdain at my shirt and he seemed like this hot surfer bro bohemian vinyl dude so it looked like he hated the arrogant pricks that attended there. i felt bad because when i asked him for help he was like.. idk when he clearly did know lmao. i think he js hated the school but w/e

but yea if you attend my rival school, ill cut you off while driving or i look down on you / laugh regardless. if its a school i like, anyone can wear it :)

>>34147757
feel u but what's wrong with wearing school sweaters?

if people know, school sweaters/pants are what people wear when they're lowkey - casual, not trying to impress anyone. you see ppl wearing uni clothes when they're in finals week or midterms or in the dorms / not caring, not when they're trying to flaunt anything. i was dressed DOWN hence the harvard sweater lol.
>>
File: IlGcWq90_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IlGcWq90_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>34147757
>The beginning was pretty good but it quickly deteriorated

well im nott rlyt hinknig while writing literally typing as i think because i have to go and im busy and also shitposting and not trying to waste anyt ime here bc i told myself id not go here ever and opened self control app this morning and friends waiting and here ia m omgasl;dfjka;sdlkjf;sdlkjdk

thx for adding ur 2c which doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1469523221703.jpg (94KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
1469523221703.jpg
94KB, 1200x787px
>>34147385
>>34147454
>>34147846
>>34147871
>mentally ill, illiterate basket cases like this can get into Harvard (boston trans: HAHHVAHD)
>just by merit of being female

affirmative action was a mistake.
>>
>>34147926
Why do you act like I type like this elsewhere?

To what extent am I memeing? You'll never know. Taking anything on 4chan seriously is a mistake. I was here before you were born, kid. Don't act like you don't purposefully 'let go' sometimes. Also - every second spent on this board is a waste. Why would I try to post anything of comprehension if I feel guilty being here in the first place? If you're NOT typing as you think, with your unaltered stream of consciousness in its raw form, you're doing it wrong. You're fucking it all up.

Stop being incompetent and learn to pitch in proper advice, neckbeards.
>>
File: 1455501201433.png (488KB, 706x802px) Image search: [Google]
1455501201433.png
488KB, 706x802px
>>34147971
>someone this mentally ill was let into Harvard
>someone this emotionally incompetent/clueless was let into Harvard
>someone this mired in psychologically projecting her unhinged mental state was let into Harvard

>all by merit of being female

affirmative action was a mistake
>>
Dear anyone reading this thread:

This is proof that you're not sane or "intelligent" just because you went to college. OP is a womanchild acting like a little girl in a ballerina tutu with a tiara and she's apparently on her way towards "grad school".

College is a fucking joke nowadays, and women are the punchline.
>>
anyway i just think it's weird

why would a guy stare at you and never stop UNTIL you make eye contact with him?

then stare again later?

its like. because he was staring so piercingly, i deliberately tried not to look his way, but he wouldnt stop until i did. and even then omg it was too much lmao like he was like LOOK AT MEEEEE (his eyes) from the way it felt ugh

like is he trying to duel me?
or does he like me? WTF!!!!!!!!AGHALSDKJF
>>
>>34148035
>something this emotionally illiterate was let into a "higher learning" university

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
>>
File: C1yFbHZXEAAtwWV.jpg (55KB, 498x756px) Image search: [Google]
C1yFbHZXEAAtwWV.jpg
55KB, 498x756px
wow i just lost my entire post....
thanks browser

>>34148034
>>34147991
first of all they never teach you this in school, and just because you go to a good school doesn't mean you are granted, have psychic mind reading abilities prowess okay?!?!?!

maybe b/c some people spent their lives in libraries or reading at home, they're oblivious to certain social interaction like when boys like you.... ? and how can one even KNOW or tell???? (if a boy gives you presents, if he introduces you to his friends, tell you his parents would love you, his parents tell you they love you, his grandmother says so too, boys talk to you / see you every day and want to carry your books, they bring you out everyday, or they're just nice, and they care for you and try to impress you but how do you know its not just competition between men? and idk..etcetcetecldkjflskdfjd)

like you never know. or at least i don't. idk. don't ask me. i don't know. lmao. why do you think i'm here :((( sometimes its not memeemememememememeeeee and somet ultra normies can't hide this autism from irl ok^^

either way, this is not me but some people are really bad at telling like for example (not me.)

boy: *tries to hold a girls hand*
girl: ......???? *thinks: oh! he placedh is hand on top of mine? there must not be much room on the couch. ! oops. he mustve run out of room so we're squished*

yeah...... :( omg kill me.

anyways
dont
ask
me
about
affirmative action or don't even mention it

bc i'm not even ____ (fill in blank with your race and enmity) so affirmative action doesn't work in my favor you (adjective) (noun!!!!) -.-
>>
good troll, but needs work, little bit too obvious
>>
File: Cv81aEXW8AETX-z.jpg (26KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Cv81aEXW8AETX-z.jpg
26KB, 400x399px
and i don't go up to uglies saying

HEY DON'T WEAR RAF SIMONS. WHY ARE YOU WEARING GOSHA / THRASHER? YOU DON'T SKATE LOL POOOSERRRR. OMG WHY ARE YOU WEARING VANS

WHY ARE YOU WEARING JORDANS YOU DON'T EVEN BALL WTF?

just worry about your damn self fuck
>>
File: C0g6aRRVEAE1EdI.jpg (47KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
C0g6aRRVEAE1EdI.jpg
47KB, 640x434px
and if your logic makes sense

please eradicate all the trap posters on this board bc they sure as hell aren't 2d or girls. nor cute. so
come on lets go project renovation chopchop
>>
>>34148034

I know right. It's also proof you don't have a "69" dick" just because you went to college. Women don't even have dicks! Where do these zany rumors come from !?
>>
>>34148235
Goddamn

How does something this deranged and mentally clueless get a fucking undergraduate's degree, much less make it through the first year of college?

women really do have it on e-z mode
>>
>>34147926
>>34147991
I don't think she actually went to Harvard, but rather would like to go for grad school, at least that's what the gibberish seems to say

She's probably the one making the Harvard threads we've seen in the last couple days
>>
>>34148066
i have more respect for petey pablo who worked 5 jobs and went home at 3 am to begin working on his homework, while taking care of his mother and sister, younger brothers,

than queerlock holmes who played cricket for a semester at the boys school of we touch each other daily and had to have his father called in and pull legacy strings. i don't hear you complaining about the latter so stfu
>>
File: C0gVdg7XcAE1y5K.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C0gVdg7XcAE1y5K.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>34148520
i probably fucked your mom in the ass so goodday

just sage you all are too stupid to know. you cant even look yourselves in the mirror so who did i think would even have any insight fuck off
>>
>>34148901
>just sage you all are too stupid to know. you cant even look yourselves in the mirror so who did i think would even have any insight fuck off

What did he mean by this?

No really I don't understand, write it in proper english, and with actual grammar this time
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.