[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your health body gripes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>acne, bags under my eyes
>constant floaters on my eyesight
>hair feels like strawsacks, scalp feels itchy
>whole body feels itchy when you I am breaking a sweat

I hate my shit. I want to kill myself and get rid of this shit shell I am in
>>
>dark rings under eyes
Nothing I can do about it. Its genetic and everyone in my family has it, but mine are the worst.

>chubby
Trying to lose 15-20 lbs so I can look good again.
>>
File: nagasarete10 (28).jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nagasarete10 (28).jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>34145533
Well, I don't mean to come off as a chad, though I know a couple things when it comes to managing acne and hair quality.

- For acne, always wash your face with warm water every couple of hours, make sure to wash your hands beforehand so that you do not accidentally make your face greasier than before. Use exfoliates e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nivea-Men-Invigorating-Face-Scrub-x/dp/B00MJAM7TQ/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1484435486&sr=8-1&keywords=nivea+exfoliating+face+scrub, makes you feel awesome and stuff.

Obviously, using warm water applies to your whole body, so wash your back, chest and stomach with a warm flannel every time you get up and before you go to sleep. Your body is supposed to feel itchy as it is essentially telling you to scratch the impurities out of your body, resist that though and touch yourself as little as possible.

When it comes to hair, make sure you only wash once every three days, any more will give a straw-like texture depending on your natural hair quality, and also use an anti-dandruff shampoo - heads and shoulders is a personal preference of mine and is fairly cheap.

- The floaters I'm not so sure of, who knows, maybe you look at the sun too much. Can't do anything about the bags though, just make sure you get adequate sleep, and so long as you look neat and organised they seldom look bad.
>>
File: 1473127270757-r9k.jpg (39KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
1473127270757-r9k.jpg
39KB, 522x756px
>naturally skinnyfat
>all fat is in hips, thighs and ass
Fuck this, I'm already underweight but still have to diet
>>
>>34145533
>declining eyesight
>often get muscular pain in my hip
>also frequent knee pain
I look 20 but feel 50
>>
>Haven't showed in 3 years
>Take a show
>Suddenly, pieces of skin fall of like I'm a plastic mug or some shit
>>
Bad back from falling down some stairs ten years ago. Never treated, sometimes hurts like fuck, sometimes no trouble at all.

Fat belly. I eat too much and drink too much alcohol. I do sport a couple times a week and cycle to work but I eat and drink way too much for that to help.

Poor lung capacity due to smoking weed. Other issues from this are poor self image, psychological addiction, bad teeth.

Sometimes I bleed when I poo but a doctor put his finger in my butty hole and said it was all okay (this was over a year ago)
>>
>>34145712

>just wash yourself with water

Don't know man. Don't think that helps.
>>
>>34146032
Heheh, I know it sounds like a pretty weak thing to do, though naturally warm water (hot in my preference) opens pores and removes impurities from the skin, so there is a practical element to it - obviously people differ in genetics so what works for me may not work for you, though it wouldn't kill to try, no?
>>
>>34146104

I just think I need to be more active. Like riding a bike, going out swimming. That's been my thoughts recenetly.

That's not easy for a robot.
>>
>>34146175
Oh yeah, I can see that - I mean, going swimming isn't great when you have back acne and all. While were at it, do you also find it ridiculous how numerous gyms have giant windows allowing people to see into them, ya' know, just to make people there feel even more self-conscious?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.