[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 2fefb59c3d9f4ccb713fb97e33b80c9b.jpg (237KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
2fefb59c3d9f4ccb713fb97e33b80c9b.jpg
237KB, 1200x1221px
>the whole story happened yesterday
>be me an austistic UNI student sitting alone in the courtyard (yeah classic architecture)
>3qts from my mathematics class come and sit next to me
>one of them told me wiht a lovely voice tone while looking directly in my eyes :
>pls anon i want to hear your voice(i never speak in class)
>i say with a straight cold face no and i leave them and go away
did i fuck up pls robots tell me i didn't sleep for a whole day and i can't now should i end it my life __
>>
>>34145480
Here's what you do, dumbass.

Next time you see them, say "I'm sorry about the other day. I'm pretty shy and panicked." Then stop being a sperg and start a conversation.

Provided this is actually a real situation, of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 491x418px
They probably think you're aloof and mysterious now, even more so. Try to fuck one of them. Why would you even consider killing yourself because of what some dumb roastie thinks?
>>
>>34145578
this anon gave good advice listen to him
>>
>>34145578
it's real and i can't even describe how i fucked i can't describe my creepy looks toward them and their reaction when i left people all around the courtyard where looking
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x366px
>>34145663
I really doubt that anyone even cared, you're probably the only one thinking about it now.
>>
>>34145663
Well just take my advice, you chud. Grow a pair and do what I said. You don't even have to talk to them after. Say sorry for how you reacted, you're shy and panicked, and say see you around and leave. Minimal human contact, and it'll make them think you're less of a dork than you are.
>>
File: B8Eubf8IcAAg1QZ.jpg (29KB, 405x404px) Image search: [Google]
B8Eubf8IcAAg1QZ.jpg
29KB, 405x404px
>sat on train
>getting pretty busy, nobody seems to be getting off so it fills up more with each stop
>halfway to destination, more people get on
>one of them is a qt girl
>looks around, surveys empty seats, chooses the one next to me
>beams a beautiful smile at me when before she sits down
>taken aback, best response I can muster is to smile like pic related
>we sit in silence for the whole journey
>as people start to get off the train, other people who had sat down next to strangers move into newly vacated seats so they have more room
>she stays put even when she could have a whole row to herself
>start to feel very awkward
>final stop, everyone gets up
>grab my bag and go stand in the little hallway ready for when the doors open
>she grabs her bag and comes and stands just behind me
>smiles again, I at least manage to smile back properly this time
>says "you know, you smell really nice!"
>utterly out of my depth, best I can do is sensiblechuckle.gif
>doors open
>pretend to stop and look in my bag as I get off so she goes ahead of me
>walk as fast as I can in the other direction

Why, why god
>>
>>34145480
You did the right thing. They wanted to make you suffer.

If she was genuine she'd come to you alone.
>>
>>34145860
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude all you had to say was like, "Have a nice day" or some shit. Don't bring smells into it.
>>
>>34145982

No, she told me I smell nice. I couldn't even muster a spoken response.
>>
>>34145860
>you know you smell nice
Was she black?
>>
>>34145997
Ahh, I guess I misread that.

How about, "Thank you"? Also, from personal experience, if a girl says you smell good, go for it. Bitches like good smells.
>>
>>34145578
>t. forever cuck
>>
>>34146046
He said she was a qt, so no.
>>
File: downold.jpg (57KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
downold.jpg
57KB, 960x1280px
>>34145860
your story is sadder than mine i feel you
>>
>>34145480
alpha as fuck

she wanted to use her beauty to prove that you are just like the other ones that fall to her knees

but not only you proved her wrong, you did it with a brutal and simple word ''No''

Im not going to be your dog

She was just expecting a shy answer, and you to show how weak you are against her but she got mauled in front of her friends, and even worse, in front of the whole class

She is just going to prove that she can control you, now she wants you because she need to prove not only to herself but to the others that she is better than you and that she will manage to make you fall for her

But you are smart, you are a wolf, an alpha. You will just prove her wrong and wrong over and over again, mixing it with some nice words that will confuse her so hard that she will end falling for you
>>
>>34146226
you made my day anon thanks i feel better now when i think about it it was not a spontaneous act they were trying to mock me but i didn't fell for them
>>
>>34145480
"I want to hear your silence" would be my answer if this happened to me.
( real robot here, with all symptoms of SPD for all life)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
>>
>>34145480
You did nothing wrong, you're not there for their amusement. For once you acted like a true alpha, congrats
>>
Ask her if she wants to go 50/50 on a welfare baby.
>>
>>34145860
Damn dude, that never happened to me but I know that feel

RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>34146128
DARKIES BTFO
>>
>>34145480
She was being condescending and you shut her down. Nothing wrong with that, anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.