[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon cosplayers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

>Dressing like this
>Expecting any self-respecting man to respect you and not treat you like a fucktoy

Are cosplayers the worst kind of femanon?

Some femanons are actually quite cool, and I certainly don't think they're all whores or whatever, but cosplayers seem to be one group for whom all the negative stereotypes are 100% true.

I honestly wish I could rape a girl from /cgl/.
>>
I cosplay because I've always liked fashion/dressing up and it's fun to pretend to be my favorite characters or pretend to be a irl version of a character I happen to look like

why wouldn't there be females who do the same? not everyone wants attention. someone just do things for them self.
>>
>>34145479
This

Stop assuming things OP.
>>
I had /cgl/ gf.

She was a cunt but not really what you'd expect. Never slept around but she went from BF to BF and would stay with a guy for a few years and then get bored, find somebody else she was interested in, and start treating her BF like shit so he'd dump her and she could get with the other guy. I felt bad for being one of those guys and wasn't all that surprised when she did it to me.
>>
File: 1482204989923.png (150KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482204989923.png
150KB, 512x384px
>>34145479
>females
>not everyone wants attention
heh
>>
>>34145507
That's called a serial monogamist.

My oneitis that I managed to date for a short while was one of these. Fucking psycho though.
>>
>>34145479
>not everyone wants attention.
>>34145493
>This
>Stop assuming things

I've literally, quintessentially, proverbially, figuratively, proverbially, literally never met a woman who isn't desperate for attention.

Both of your posts also prove that you're desperate for attention, bee tee dubs.

you cosplay for attention, or else you wouldn't take photos of your "cosplays" and wear them out in public

stupid shallow cunts.
>>
>>34145511
sure a lot of them want it since it's easy to get and makes them feel good
others would rather be left alone so they can enjoy themselves.
>>
>>34145547
>others would rather be left alone so they can enjoy themselves.
Then dont take photos of your "cosplay fits" and post them on the internet for all your beta orbiters to see, you hypocrite shallow cunt subhuman liberal scum
>>
>>34145507
>She was a cunt but not really what you'd expect. Never slept around but she went from BF to BF and would stay with a guy for a few years and then get bored

It's called serial monogamy and oftentimes its worse than sluttiness.

And your description sounds exactly like Pygma.

It's funny how women won't let random guys or even male friends see them in their underwear, but dressing up like OP's pic, or in yoko cosplays in full public view is totally ok.

/cgl/ are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>34145420
If there is a moderately good-looking girl on an anime/sci-fi/fantasy con. She propably slept with most of the guys and some of the girls there
>>
>>34145572
>/cgl/ are so fucking stupid.
Women in general, phampai.

Never met a woman into "cosplay" who wasn't a literal subhuman though. Even if she hides it really well (so she can "pretend to be normal" for everyone to like her when she's out in public), there's still some tells.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (108KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
108KB, 540x960px
Some of them are nice, like this one girl, she knows she's fucking hot and have an amazing set of tits she doesn't act like that. Every time I've tried to go a week without fap, she makes me break the streak. When I see a picture of that perfect nice cleavage my dick gets so hard that I have to pull it out and jack it off. I normally print a picture of her so I can cum all over the print paper and not mess up my iPad kek
>>
>>34145547
>others would rather be left alone so they can enjoy themselves.
Let me ask you this. For example we have shy and introverted girl. Why would she go cosplaying if she wouldnt be craving for attention secretly?
>>
>>34145576
Yeah I've noticed cosplay girls are slutty as fuck.
>>
>>34145674
Not just cosplay. Girls who are into nerdy hobbies in general are mostly either married or sluts
>>
Cosplay girls are literally built for rape.
>>
>>34145535
>>34145572
Yeah that's right, serial monogamist. It wasn't just her either, it seems to be a pretty common thing in the cosplay scene, a lot of "our friends" were like that.

I'll mention another huge pitfall with trying to date a cosplayer, too - orbiters. They make it hell, especially if, like my ex, the girl you're trying to date is a popular cosplayer. It means that you have to compete for your own GF's attention with thousands of guys, and it's damn hard because those guys are giving her positive attention 24/7 and you can't do that because you have an actual life to live with her. It hits the point where every time she thinks you stole the sheets in bed, every argument about where to go for dinner, or anything else is a point against you and one for the orbiters. Why should she put up with you when there are 50,000 guys who only ever say nice things to her?

Not that the attention is always a good thing for her, of course. No, it makes her get more and more neurotic, more and more paranoid, more and more obsessed with her own image, and that means more fights, it means she gets distant, it means suddenly she's her sewing room all day every day, churning away on another costume so she doesn't let the fans down, covering her face in skin products so there are no blemishes for anybody to criticize, bankrupting herself on expensive costume materials and makeup... well, you get the picture.

And you know what the worst thing is? God damn do I want another cosplayer girlfriend. I'm such a fucking idiot. I should learn my lesson and yet here I am again, wishing I had a GF that could make my waifu "real" like my ex did.
>>
File: 1457807807764.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1457807807764.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>34145608
>she knows she's fucking hot and have an amazing set of tits she doesn't act like that.
i can't even.
>>
>>34145608
I'm not a misogynist, but how can women complain about rape when dressed like this?
>>
Guys who like cosplay girls, gamer girls, nerdy girls, goth girls etc. are asking for trouble.

Just stick with stacy and failed stacy.

They are the best.
>>
>>34146233
Stacy is awful too.

This is why I finally decided to give up and stick to waifus.
>>
Actually, as a fat ugly hag, I have to cosplay as schlubby male characters from sarcastic western shows.
>>
>>34146268
just because stacy doesnt like you doesnt mean shes awful. shes generally quite nice. she needs to be or she'll be seen as a bitch, thus dethroning her of her stacy status. most girls who want to be stacy try to be virtuous.
>>
>>34145838
Fuck off, normalfag. No one cares.
>>
>>34145420
I hate cosplay girls. Not that I'm even jealous of them. I just look at them and feel they are doing the characters injustice, desu. That's why I don't cosplay. Plus, the characters I really love, I'd way rather buy figures of. Cosplaying is a sign they aren't devoted enough, and probably barely know the damn character. Fucking posers.
>>
>>34146233
any girl who calls herself a "gamer" or "nerdy" girl is an automatic red flag. No girl who actually likes games or whatever that much feels a need to label themselves with such overused and popularized words. girls who do that are just asking for attention, and they want to be 'different' and 'quirky'. They're just stacies putting on a mask. I hate them because they're trying to steal the one thing I have. My shitty hobbies are all I have, and I refuse to let sluts steal my hobbies. Damn stacies, desu
>>
File: IMG_0397.png (132KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.png
132KB, 450x450px
>>34146268
>implying you even stood a chance with a real girl
>>
File: 1484231919277.jpg (118KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484231919277.jpg
118KB, 2048x1365px
>>34145608

do any cosplayers have natural tits
>>
>>34146857
Most of them do. They wear crazy pushup bras and sometimes falsies though.
>>
>>34145838
This is less about her cosplaying and more about her being completely fucking mentally ill.

Also the reason betas want broken/mentally ill girls as gfs is because it makes the guy feel powerful, since he's the "sane/normal" one in the relationshit.

So you should never want to gf these chicks; just make them your cumdumpsters. You can tell a guy hasn't learned shit if he wants to gf the broken cosplayer. Pump and dump only.
>>
>>34146857
>those tattoos

Urge to rape rising...
>>
>>34146909
Cosplay cumdumpsters are rare as hell though, and the ones who are willing are generally pretty disgusting. Any decent/decently attractive cosplayer is a serial monogamist because they need a BF as a buffer between them and the orbiters and to basically act as a combo security guard and pack mule for them while they're out in costume.
>>
>>34145572
>Pygma

who/what
>>
>>34145507
Holy shit dude is this common across all cosplayer / weeaboo girls? I had one who acted exactly in the same manner
>>
File: IMG_0132.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34145420
>Expecting any self-respecting man to respect you and not treat you like a fucktoy
That's where you're wrong OP, I'm NOT a self-respecting man.
>>
File: 1457284837290.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457284837290.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>>34145420
>tfw have unnatural obsession with cosplayer girl that lives on other side of the world

Fucking hell. /v/ cosplay threads ruined me. Pic related.
>>
>>34147836
>tattoo near her pussy

how many men have known her?
>>
>>34148027
>tattoo

It's not a tattoo you retard, it's part of the costume. I assume it's drawn on with sharpie or some kind of cosplay paint.
>>
One time I was talking to this cosplay girl I kinda know and she was wearing this really slutty costume, which had ridden down to the point where I could see a few inches of her pube stubble.

I still get hard thinking about that.
>>
I swear cosplay girls only watch whatever tumblr has told them to dress as.
>>
File: i516^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (131KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
i516^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
131KB, 500x667px
>>34145420

I've had one non-internet girlfriend in my life and she was from /clg/. She's the one who introduced me to 4chan like 6 years ago. This is her. Ask me anything. This is a rare opportunity for me to feel like something interesting happened in my life.
>>
>>34150055
how much money would she usually spend on it?
>>
>>34150220

Thousands cumulatively. She was an only child with a doctor for a father and a hospital administrator for a mother.

Their parents were based, they got me tons of shit and were always extremely nice to me.
>>
>>34150055
How much did the relationship last? If you broke up, why?
>>
>>34150321

About two years. We broke up for a multitude of reasons. I'll try to shit out a short list.

-She was too extroverted and I was too introverted. One time when we were on vacation together at a con I showed up at a rave she was attending while I had a fever because I was so worried about being cucked. It was a good time for neither of us. I hated it and she knew I hated it. Me feeling forced to be there made her feel shitty.

-She stopped putting out as much.

-Another part of her being extroverted and me hating that shit was like her going to prom with another "guy" friend because I refused to go to prom because I didn't want her to meet the people from the school in the town I grew up in because they all bullied me and I didnt want her to know how much of a loser I was in my hometown. Also prom sounded like a waste of time. She dated the guy she went to prom with after me and may or may not have cucked me with him.
>>
>>34150404
I'm really glad to be alive at a time when technology makes it possible for me to monitor my gf remotely
Having to constantly follow her 24/7 would probably get annoying
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.