[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: PUT EM IN A HEARSE MERCE.jpg (97KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
PUT EM IN A HEARSE MERCE.jpg
97KB, 1368x1026px
>How many of you have close friends that you've lost?
>How do you cope?

I recently lost a friend of mine, I was just speaking to him last week about how we were going to get together and work on some projects. I don't really know how to feel - It's strange how unexpected the whole thing was. Had I known our last conversation would be the LAST conversation - I would have had so many more things to say, and now I won't ever get to say them.
>>
2 friends of mine died in 2015 I kinda just shut down and dropped out of hs now i'm a neet that still has depression.
>>
>>34144619
>I have no clues how to green text

Was it by accident or suicide?
>>
>>34144619
My best friend died when I was 17 and still in high school it crippled me and is the reason I am a robot. Another one of my old friends died last year but we haven't talked in years its still sad though. You will feel like shit for a long time and get sad over stupid shit for awhile but eventually it will stop bothering you as much and you'll think about it less.
>>
Lost my childhood friend like 10 years ago. He took lots of pills and died with fluid in his lungs, basically he drowned in his sleep. I really don't know how I coped with it, I just continued to live until it didn't hurt as much. I still miss him every single day and that wont ever stop but I guess it's easier now. I'm 28 now and I have one friend that doesn't even stay near me. Life is hell and I'm a neet forever. I can't blame it on losing my friend but, that's when I realised that life has no meaning and we all just exist
>>
>>34144619
I got drunk, cried a bit when I think of them and...well smile thinking some cool ghost/energy could be resting or lurking at my life. I kinda accepted. My friend had a fucked up cancer and we saw him all along the proccess. He was one of the most sensible persons I have ever met, when he was taking morfine for the pain we talked about chess,i am really good at it, and he just kinda sighed and said....aahhh I always wanted to learn how to play....It seemed so interesting...but I never had the time....never had the time...and now...well...he picked up his doggo and said me goodbye. He was 50/60 but was a drinking buddy at the beggining and along years we became friends . We were always in a club I really used to go a lot.
The other one is my Grand dad. He was the man I have met have suffered the most in the war, in life and the one who has never complaint, always has given and smiled but when he got mad what was sweet....
He lost sight and kept smiling, after that the hearing and after that the health. After that the vocal chords. And he kept smiling and giving. He taught me to play chess. He was a truly friend as he lived a lot of time with my family in my house. He died a few months ago at the agr of 90.
People pass away but we shall live for them,as they are in our hearts now.
It is hard famalam,but life is hard. Only the strongs will survive
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.