[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST B URSELF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: uhhh.jpg (108KB, 1300x983px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
108KB, 1300x983px
>Just go up to her and talk! The worst thing that can happen is that she'll say no!

ITT: We post worse things that can happen

>she laughs audibly and loudly, people stare at you
>she tells her friends afterwards, some of whom might know who you are. They spread the story and you become known as a loser.
>someone films it and puts it on the internet
>the person who told you to "just go for it" is setting you up for a prank (which might also include filming)
>she gets incredibly angry that someone like you (loser) would even have the audacity to hit on someone like her (normie)
>you'll shit your pants and humiliate yourself
>>
don't forget
>she screams rape and your life is ruined
that's my favorite one.
>>
>>34143710
>The memory of rejection still haunts me years later, costing me hours of sleep
>Curl into a ball wondering what the FUCK I was thinking, why the FUCK I thought I had a chance, how the FUCK I thought it was a good idea to try
>Wish I could go back in time and shoot myself before I'd tried

How do normies live with this?
>>
>>34143831
That's the thing, normies have selective memory. They can just forget the whole thing and move on, as if nothing happened
>>
You could get maced
>>
>>34143710

Looking back, it wasn't so horrible, just frustrating.

> she tells me she understands and the usual bs, next day stops talking to me and avoids me for the rest of the year
> Second try, another girl, it was a prank but she was not in the know and was angry at her friends
> Third told me in front of people no girl will ever date someone like me

And that's the end of it because I didn't try in the last decade.

For some reason the second one got to me the most at the time.
>>
I once tried to make a casual remark like "Hey, you guys know any other places to go drinking in this town?" to a couple of girls at a table in a bar. They started laughing condescendingly, one made fun of how I was trying to get with them, before answering sarcastically. I don't even remember their exact words. Some guys even joined in to snicker at me. I was so fucking embarrassed, and I have never approached a woman since then.

I had actually started to get over my approach anxiety at this point in life, but this little event ruined everything. I lost all faith I had in women, and in myself as a man. I was visiting a friend and we were supposed to have a night out, but I just gave up, went to his place and packed my bags, and grabbed a train home.

Women, could you just say "sorry, not now" and ignore me politely? Why do you have to ruin my life because I talked to you?
>>
>>34143831
They have a billion friends and a handful of backup women to keep them happy. Their happiness isn't dependent on singular social interactions, they always have something to fall back on
>>
File: 1459882261299.jpg (52KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1459882261299.jpg
52KB, 600x717px
>went to the local library after working out
>went up to some rando girl who was stacking books and asked her where I could sign up for a library card
>she LITERALLY, quintessentially, literally, looked at me like I asked her "hey baby lemme tonguefuck that shitbox"
>gave me one of those "disgusted spoiled millennial white suburban girl just got triggered" looks
>told me "uh like uh I don't even work here" before smugly chuckling at me
>This bitch was so full of herself she thought I wanted to hit on her or something
>signed up for a library card, got some books and read them

>her and her Chad bf looked for me and sat down near me so they could stare and laugh at me while I read a book about the history of the CIA

And normies wonder why some of us go full Elliot

>pic related
>similar to the "disgusted smug spoiled millennial suburban white girl who got triggered" face I received for existing while not being Chad
>>
bump because I fucking hate women
>>
File: 61.jpg (39KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
39KB, 445x469px
>>34143710
Ask long time friend if she wants to be my gf, she says yes. We spent the rest of the day together hanging out with the gang like we always would, doesn't want to kiss me when we are about to go home, was cool with it, just thought she was shy.

mfw she texts me later saying that she only agreed because she didn't know how to say no.
>>
>>34143710
>Calls police and tells them you sexually assaulted her.
Happened to my cousin. He asked out a girl at a party we were at. She rejected him and he left her alone. 20 minutes later police show up to break up party and she is pointing at my cousin claiming he sexually assaulted her. She decided to come clean the second day of court case though.
>>
>>34144690

Gee fucking sore loser your friend deserves better
>>
>>34145934
Lmao if that happened to me I would become a living van de graaff generator
>>
File: wakemeupinsidejpg.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupinsidejpg.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>admired a girl for something like 2 years
>when hanging out with my chad friends(we were all 14 at that time I was the weirdo in the cool group) I admit I have a crush on her
>Her chad bf at that time was in the room and everybody kinda awkwardly chuckled about it
>2 years later: she broke up with him long time ago
>I just hit on her on fagbook like a fucking idiot
>just sending her some idiotic normal text asking her out
>she never responds
>she never deleted me either to this day(Im 20 right now)

also my first time ever posting on 4chan after lurking for 2 years
>>
>>34146280

Nice reaction image for a first post did you save them during those years?
>>
>>34146971

at least a few of them in my secret meme folder
>>
>she says no in horribly embarrassing and soul-crushing fashion and stops talking to me entirely because it wierded her out so now not only do I lose a potential relationship but I also lose a friendship and it's one of the few I have left in the world
>>
>>34144808
Wtf? She was STACKING BOOKS.

Fuck her god that pissed me off
>>
>>34146280
>admitting to liking a girl
>who has a boyfriend
>who's in the room
>who knows who you are

You should've just went to school naked or some shit. Jesus Christ what a nightmare
>>
>>34145941
Yeah I should just embarrass myself for a whole night, just so my friend can drink with me for the 87351th time

no thank you
>>
>>34144690
> this little event ruined everything

May I suggest you to read about ADHD and a subset of it called "Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria" ?

I don't know if it's a real thing or a meme, but you damn sure have the textbook version of it. It supposedly is the same as a depression except it happens instantly and usually after some kind of rejection triggering it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.