[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is neo nazism a thing in germany and other places in the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (126KB, 760x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 760x454px
Are they just a casualty of the war Hitler lost? Are they possibly disturbed people with mental illnesses lashing out at the world with all their internalized pain and hatred? Are they just really bigoted and narrow minded people seeking a reason to think themselves better than minorities and people they think are under them? Please give me. valid reason for this phenomenon RK9. Also, before someone mentions it, I don't live in germany, but I have seens "Look Who's Back", and noticed that the sales of Mein Kampf has been rising lately.
>>
People are sick of current shit and no current party will make a difference so people seek out an alternative party/ideology that suits them.
In this case it just happens to be neonazis/NatSoc.
>>
>>34143218
because hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>34143218
many people realized that Germans were the good guys in WW2 - they did that by observing the current collapse of society, family, western culture, morals as well as dying out of the white race and concluded that
1) it would never happen if nazis won the war
2) hitler was right about almost everything, especially the jews

there is no point trying to redpill someone who's still asleep. you must wake up by yourself.

Personally I was raised by a single mother at home and the state at school, can't find wife material because all women are shameless whores, crime statistics are thru the roof, moslty done by non-whites, can barely recognize my city anymore, media pushes degenaracy 24/7, treason became the norm, I could go on and on.

The "far right" is not evil. It's just white people fighting back. And the original far right was just the same, fascism was a reactionary movement againt the threat of communism. Hitler would never take power in Germany if there wasn't a red horde waiting to swarm Europe from the east and if the German nation wasn't expolited and corrupted by the jews. Berlin in 1920's was a taste of our modern world, prostitution, poverty, degeneracy of all kinds, all the while jews controlled most high professions and press in a country that wasn't theirs and to which they refused to assimilate.
>>
File: stalingrad.jpg (214KB, 1300x1066px) Image search: [Google]
stalingrad.jpg
214KB, 1300x1066px
Because it is easy to sit in warm room, listen to nazi music and watch Triumph of the will.
The real stuff, when you are freezing to death on the Eastern front, because your great leader never heard that Russia is cold in winter, is not so fun.
>>
>>34143218
It is not, germany is one of the most liberal places in the world.
there are no conservative parties,
only lefties.
>>
>>34143472
Good and evil are matter of interpretation, but stupidity is objective. And to go to war against the whole world takes very special kind of stupid.
>>
File: 1433265034728.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1433265034728.png
198KB, 550x535px
>mfw I went on /pol/ for a day
>>
>>34143218
Liberal and Conservative parties are forcing the same agendas onto their people no matter how hard they protest against it so people are being pushed to the extremes
>>
>>34143613
>Good and evil are matter of interpretation, but stupidity is objective
>stupidity is objective
Nigga you may wanna double check your definition before you make that claim again.
>>
>>34143613
they didn't go to war against the whole world, it's the world that was tricked into going to war against Germany by the jews. Hitler wanted peace with UK and France, he even tried for a long time to negotiate a deal with Poland. He only wanted war with USSR.
>>
>>34143218
Children are being raped by organised gangs of Pakistani paedophiles on an industrial scale in the Uk. Black crime is hugely disproportionate and their culture is essentially worshipping violent petty criminality. The only people who benefit from multiracial society is them.
>>
>>34143218
Children's card game
>>
>>34143218
The sales of Mein kamf have risen recently because it is available to purchase as a hard copy for the first time in 2016
>manipulating statistics
>on the chan
>>
>>34143218
Yes, they are all completely irrational and merely acting out their insecurities
You truly are a master of psycho-analysis
>>
>>34145167
but that's not what the jews told me
they told me hitler was a mad man who wanted to kill everyone who wasn't a blond haired blue eyed aryan white man
truly a horrible monster
>>
>>34146522
Yes when refugees come into your home and try to rob you, you get upset.

When they start hanging around your stores and near your home and do illegal acts, you get upset.

You're probably American and don't know what it's like in Europe right now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.