[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just kill chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1348385586645.png (666KB, 548x558px) Image search: [Google]
1348385586645.png
666KB, 548x558px
Why don't you just kill chad?
>>
>>34143179
Why dont u fuck off?
>>
>>34143179
Probably because I'm not a lawless degenerate savage.
>>
Because you can't kill an idea.
>>
>>34143209
>you can't kill an idea
We proved that when we killed communism.
>>
File: th (4).jpg (7KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
7KB, 300x187px
>>34143179
Because I am a Chad you dumb whore.
>>
>>34143179
>>34143209
Kind of this desu. Chad is just relative to the average male. Even if we kill all of the chads of the current system, they are just replaced with a new equivalent. Perhaps th higher tier of robots even become similar to the chads of today with all of the female attention.
>>
>>34143226
Did you seriously not notice the entire 20th century.
>>
Chads not that bad but I really would rather kill stacy. The only problem is tho Chad protects stacy with his life.
>>
>>34143226
Communism wasn't even born in the first place since the band of retarded Jews that tried to set it up decided to argue against each other and among the chaos Stalin cucked them all.
>>
>>34144650
>Jews that tried to set it up.
I know this is ironic maymays and all, but Marx made anti-Semitic comments
>>
File: 1461898012737.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1461898012737.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>34143179
no computer in prison
>>
Chads aren't the problem

women are the problem
>>
>>34144482
>PERHAPS THE HIGHER TIER OF ROBOTS EVEN BECOME SIMILAR TO THE CHADS OF TODAY WITH ALL OF THE FEMALE ATTENTION
kek ur pathetic and i love it
>>
>>34144687
Lenin and most of the commies that did the revolution in Russia were unironic Jews, I wasn't even trying to mention conspiracy memes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.