[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rape/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: PO4fek8.jpg (272KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
PO4fek8.jpg
272KB, 1051x951px
name one (1) good reason why rape is so bad. I'm just baffled by seeing that rapists are being punished harsher than actual murderers. rape should be treated like a misdemeanor, which it ultimately is at worst.

debunking common counter"""arguments""":
>would you enjoy being raped?
there is evidently a very distinct difference between the vagina and the anus. one is biologically shaped to be penetrated by a penis and the other one isn't.

>it leaves a permanent psychological imprinting
no, it doesn't. women trade sex for materialistic gains or status increase all the time. what separates consensual sex from rape? at the end of the day, there's a piece of meat in her hole anyway. is it only because the woman can't capitalize on rapists the same way if she dated the guy?

>her body, her choice
the suffering and agony coming from a lifelong exclusion from sex is not even comparable to enduring non-consensual sex for half an hour. if anything, females should be punished for turning down virgins for the sole reason of them being virgins as that is targeted exemption from the most basic human need.
>>
>>34142406
>females should be punished for turning down virgins for the sole reason of them being virgins
wew
>>
File: 1470781149764.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470781149764.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>tfw so desperate you've not only turned to rape but you're trying to justify it

It's not getting better, just saying.
>>
>>34142598
>It's not getting better
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>34142673
>exactly what he said
>>
When you gonna right that manifesto OP?
>>
>>34142673
OP's life. It's not getting better. Especially at this rate. Why else would he have turned to supporting rape if he could get pussy the normal way (through attracting/forming a relationship with a woman).
>>
File: 1457539796161.jpg (46KB, 524x526px) Image search: [Google]
1457539796161.jpg
46KB, 524x526px
>>34142902
>unironically subordinating oneself to women's whims
>unironically being a slave of the vagina
lmaoing @ you nu-cucks
>>
File: 1449024260517.png (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449024260517.png
10KB, 255x200px
>>34142406
Rape is wrong, because it's not consensual, and STD's exist.
Every other reason for Rape is justified
>>
>>34143554
>rape is wrong because it's not consensual
Explain why consent is required for it to not be evil. Actually, explain what you mean by "evil" itself.
>>
>>34142406
>turning down virgins for the sole reason of them being virgins

You aren't being rejected for being a virgin.
Women reject you because your specific combination of undesirable traits reduces your attractiveness far below their threshold for a suitable mate.

stupidity, obesity, poor hygiene, sociopathy, physical weakness, emotional instability, asymmetrical body/facial features, poor eyesight or a variety of infectious/genetic diseases/disorders are all indicators of a mate that would produce shitty offspring that soon would die or be outcompeted in the wild.

The fact that you may be physically strong enough and have the functioning genitalia to rape a woman does not automatically suitable for a mate.

Women don't like being raped because being forced to bear the offspring of a weak inferior male disgusts them down to a instinctual level.

If you are worthy of reproducing, you have the physical, mental, and emotional attributes that would make at least some women want to mate with you.

But YOU don't.

Thats why you can't get pussy and will die a virgin.
>>
>>34143669
I never said anything about Evil first of all, and If it's not consensual then what you're doing is simply unethical
>>
>>34144028
What I mean by evil is unethical. The questions are still unanswered. Why is getting consent ethical and what do you mean by unethical?
>>
File: 1477167137848.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477167137848.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>I can't have sex because I'm a shitty human being
>Women deserve to be raped because of that
Solid logic m8
>>
>>34144075

When a woman isn't interested in having sex at that moment (i.e her vaginal canal is not lubricated enough), the vaginal opening can tear, causing bleeding and opening sites for infections.

Causing physical harm to another person with their consent is bad.
>>
>>34144150
*without their consent
>>
>>34144021
>implying
projection: the post
>>
>>34142824
>right
yeah OP write that before going out to rape and get caught.
remember to reeeeeeeee on camera in court
and talk about how women deserved it when you get interviewed
>>
>>34144150
BUT I WANT SEX
NOW
>>
>>34144075
>Why is getting consent ethical and what do you mean by unethical?
For the same reason you consent a person to enter your house, or use your property. Without your consent it's intrusion and violating someone else's property is wrong
>>
>>34144150
So if I rape someone without causing physical harm, it's ethical?
>>
>>34144403
You are just stating things without explaining why. Why are property rights something to be respected? Why is taking soneone's property immoral? What is morality?
>>
>>34144403
you don't get 15 years for entering a strangers house, though. this is what bugs me out
>>
File: rape statistics.png (146KB, 1080x674px) Image search: [Google]
rape statistics.png
146KB, 1080x674px
Rape involves struggle and struggle involves injury.
Violent assault is a nigger act, you're human garbage if you do this
>>
This thread is so edgy you could slit your wrists on it.
>>
>>34144409
its unethical to force someone to do something against their will, unless they have done something to deserve it. Having a vagina is not "deserving it"
>>
>>34144526
I don't think anyone deserves anything. You deserve only what you get. Also, you still haven't explained what ethics mean to you.
>>
>>34144526
well, females are forcing me to stay a virgin against my will, but that is somehow acceptable.
>>
>needing sex
You guys talk about men being 'slaves to women's, but really you're slaves to your natural impulses aswell. Being willing to commit a violent act such as this, justifying it as 'her deserving it's, 'she likes it anyways' and 'the only reason she doesn't like it is because it takes her privelage' is retarded and only shows how much you're controlled by both your natural impulses and society's expectations (getting so desperate to lose your virginity).
>>
You're actually retarded.
>inb4 roastie faggot
Rape doesn't happen in a nice gentle fun way, you get your ass slammed in filthy public bathrooms, street alleys or on the concrete with a knife to your neck.
The fact that you're justifying rape just shows how much of a beta faggot you are, that you can't actually get a woman yourself you have to cry on online image boards justifying a criminal offense.
God this board has gone down the shitter
>>
>>34144463
>>34144460
>What is morality?
principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
>Why is taking soneone's property immoral?
Because it is a transgression, it is never appreciated, and it causes animosity and often somebody getting hurt
>Why are property rights something to be respected?
Because without them we'd have no security, which is the entire point behind living in a society to begin with
>You are just stating things without explaining why
No you're just asking a series of dumb ass questions like a retard

>you don't get 15 years for entering a strangers house, though. this is what bugs me out
That's because entering without permission is different, if it involves sexual organs, thus the repercussions are more severe, not necessarily because of what happened but rather what could of happen. 15 years in Jail is Bad, but bringing life into a world so cold unintentionally is probably a worse fate than any.
>>
File: 1454567399981.jpg (134KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454567399981.jpg
134KB, 600x600px
>>34144716
>unironically thinking not getting laid is an insult on /r9k/
>being this much of a newfag or normalscum

bonus bait:
>God this board has gone down the shitter

kys
>>
>>34144757
And please define good and bad. Just admit your beliefs have no ground to stand on. Your morality is simply something you feel should be done. Be brave and put away those chains. Stop being frightened by every little ghost of "immorality" you see. The world is much more pleasant after that.
>>
>>34144757
>bringing life into a world so cold unintentionally is probably a worse fate than any.
so this is your argument as to why rape is bad? because that's what I have initially been asking in the OP

hence, rape is fine as long as I don't impregnate the woman e.g. by wearing a condom?
>>
>>34144859
>>34144920
Not him, but "for the good" or being moral imo is reducing as much human suffering as possible.

The question is, who suffers more? A women living in a society where rape is punishable by the slap on the wrist or an incel who is unable to convince a girl to have sex with him. He will never feel companionship or achieve his evolutionary goal. He will suffer emotionally and feel like a failure, may feel socially estranged and want to kill himself.

On the other hand, you have the girl who is often violently raped under this law. She definitely suffers physically. Her unaroused vagina and body is constantly ravaged to the point where she constantly needs to see medical attention. She may contract several STDs and will probably become pregnant at some point. She will suffer mentally to the point where she fears outside, loses complete trust others and will probably want to kill herself as well or may die of an STD or cervical cancer r/t to that.

Not to mention, the tons of unwanted babies this will spawn, creating an endless cycle of rape babies. You know how unwanted children with no parents grow up, look at the black community.

Overall, there is less suffering in our current model. That is my concept of morality, do you agree?
>>
>>34145053
>That is my concept of morality, do you agree?

No. Morality is seeking someone else's interest than mine, and I'm not willing to do that. All morality exists in thoughts. It has no power over non-believers.
>>
File: 1449333086119.jpg (13KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1449333086119.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
>>34144859
>And please define good and bad. Just admit your beliefs have no ground to stand on
I never said that it did you fucking retard, Please obtain some reading comprehension in the near future. Are you really this fucking retarded. I literally only gave you the text book definition that your retarded ass was too lazy to google search.
>Your morality is simply something you feel should be done
No shit Genius
>Be brave and put away those chains. Stop being frightened by every little ghost of "immorality" you see. The world is much more pleasant after that.
Anarchy is not a more pleasant world, it's a world where the strong prey upon the weak, Which is the reason why you're sitting behind a computer being a Fat Fuckin NeckBeard trying to justify Rape.

So here's a Question for you Dummy? What if I Raped you? What if I took a Dildo, and shoved it straight down your Fat Greasy Throat full of Hamburgers and Cum? Would you be willing to Justify that too? Is having my Cock down your throat Ok with you, since your consent doesn't matter?

I bet you'd like that wouldn't you faggot?
>>
>>34144920
>hence, rape is fine as long as I don't impregnate the woman e.g. by wearing a condom?
No, because without consent that would be no different from me shoving a dildo down your throat and raping you without permission.

It's simply not Good
>>
>>34144843
If you try to rape her, you might crush her anon...
>>
>>34145176
that sounds like something a sociopath would say
good luck buddy, you're either going to land a good job, go to jail or kill yourself with that ideology.
>>
>>34145189
>So here's a Question for you Dummy? What if I Raped you? What if I took a Dildo, and shoved it straight down your Fat Greasy Throat full of Hamburgers and Cum? Would you be willing to Justify that too? Is having my Cock down your throat Ok with you, since your consent doesn't matter?

I wouldn't like that, but I have nothing against someone raping someone I don't know. I'm not trying to justify anything or set up some principle. If it's good for me it's good and vice versa.

>>34145264
Actually, I care more about humans than any moralist. What worth you see in someone is his "humanity", "morality" etc. not the person itself. When I value someone, I value them for their use, for who they are as a whole. To clarify, I have no desire to harm anyone, but I don't go around stopping people from doing it to strangerd for no reason.
>>
>>34145261
first of all, there is a difference between classic and pure PIV and your degenerate and fucked up sex fantasies.
and secondly, who has given people permission to deprive us incels of a fundamental human need - that is reproduction and love?
>>
>>34145339
If you allow bad things to occur to strangers, how do you know someone talented that you know isn't next? There is no reason to allow rape to occur if you can prevent it.
>>
>>34145543
That's why I said for no reason. Of course preventing it is preferrable, but only because and if it helps me.
>>
>>34145339
>I wouldn't like that, but I have nothing against someone raping someone I don't know. I'm not trying to justify anything or set up some principle. If it's good for me it's good and vice versa.
So you're telling me you're ok with me raping you? See you're a Faggot

>I'm not trying to justify anything or set up some principle
Sets up principle in next sentence

>If it's good for me it's good and vice versa.
That subjective mentality is how morality was developed you fuckin idiot.

Gosh Darn it, you are an absolute Retard
>>
>>34144598
I'll answer your ethics question, even though you are being intentionally thickheaded with this "define ethics/morals" questions

ethics and morals are, to me and most people, the various sets of norms and (for the most part) unwritten rules that govern human behavior and create a common code for people to live by. Having a common code is important because it allows people to engage in more complex social interactions (for example the buying and selling of goods and services, teamwork towards a common goal, courtship, etc) without worrying if the other person is going to harm or assault you.

"living unethically" means that you ignore or are unaware of the code in your social group, which in turn limits the ability of others to trust you in those complex social interactions. If I see you rape a woman because you want to with no consideration of her willingness, I'm probably not going to trust you to not rob or assault me whenever you feel like it because you clearly don't care if I want you to or not.
>>
>>34142406
There's a point where you can't tell if its satire anymore.
>>
>>34145371
>first of all, there is a difference between classic and pure PIV and your degenerate and fucked up sex fantasies.

Pretty sure you have Autism
> who has given people permission to deprive us incels of a fundamental human need - that is reproduction and love?
The people that don't want your inbred love, and your autistic offspring. Quite frankly from your posts above, I don't even blame them.

Just like you want to force your love on me I want to force my cock down your throat you weakling
>>
>>34142406
serious questions:

is rape only justified if committed by virgins? most rapists have consensual sex regularly, with virgin rapists being very rare.

is anal rape unacceptable?

even if rape is just a woman being unable to capitalise on sex, why is this still not a bad thing? if somebody robs my car that I am selling is this justified because at the end of the day I would be devoid of a car one way or another anyway?
>>
>>34142406
Everyone who wants a gf is a normie.

Prove me wrong you won't.
>>
>>34145649
this is a board for sex-deprived virgins, what do you expect?
>>
>>34145577
so are you for laws that prevent rape or not? since they protect those you may see value in as well.
>>
you are not entitled to anything of another's. this is regardless of how difficult you find it to cope with being too inept to procure something 99% of people manage to get just fine. that is your problem. forcing somebody else to provide for you in any way is justified in no circumstance.
>>
>>34142406
>I'm just baffled by seeing that rapists are being punished harsher than actual murderers.
any sources there friendo?
>>
>>34145176
good luck functioning at all in society if you are totally self interested. Good luck buying food, renting an apartment, or fixing your car if everyone who provides those goods and services for you hates your guts because you try to rape and murder at will.

People aren't nice to each other because it's the "right" thing to do. They are nice to each other because you only get one or two passes before the nice neighbors living all around your house grab you, torture you, and crucify you in the town square as an example to other edgy non conformists who think the rules don't apply to them.
>>
>>34145589
>So you're telling me you're ok with me raping you? See you're a Faggot
Did you read what I wrote? I clearly said I am not ok with it happening to me or someone I care about.

>Sets up principle in next sentence
>That subjective mentality is how morality was developed you fuckin idiot
What I said is not a principle or a moral code. Morality requires a judge outside of me, which I reject. It is also not a principle, as it is not absolute and what is good for me depends on the current me.

>>34145601
I agree for the most part. The conclusion of this is the same as mine. Obeying "morals" (norms) is good only when it is good for me. Putting them above your own interests is stupid. And before you say it's always your own interests, answer this question. You are a man who enjoys raping and you have a chance to do it without anyone ever noticing. Do you do it?
>>
>>34145727
>is rape only justified if committed by virgins?
no, all rape is justified. (as long as the female is not unwillingly impregnated, infected or otherwise harmed)

>is anal rape unacceptable?
anal rape - just like anal sex - is strictly prohibited.

>even if rape is just a woman being unable to capitalise on sex, why is this still not a bad thing?
because women taking advantage of men's strong innate sex-drive is also not ok. they use this ancient biological trait to extort men for their own advantage.

>if somebody robs my car that I am selling is this justified because at the end of the day I would be devoid of a car one way or another anyway?
the error in your comparison is that 1. you actually had to do something to obtain that car whereas women were just born women, no accomplishment about that and 2. having a car is no essential human need whereas getting sex is.
>>
>>34145890
not that anon, but do you ever wonder how you became so deviant you have now constructed an ethical system in which anal sex is wrong but rape is right?
>>
>>34145790
At the moment I have no desire to rape anyone, so yes.

>>34145791
You are not entitled to anything. If you want something, then take it.
>>
File: 1467921109068.jpg (12KB, 206x248px) Image search: [Google]
1467921109068.jpg
12KB, 206x248px
>all these triggered liberals and women/tumblrinas (same thing) replying to OP's thread
>in that "oh my gosh this is literally triggering me, do you literally believe this omg" manner

/r9k/ really has fallen
>>
>>34145833
>obeying morals is only good when it is good for me

Feel free to live like that, but don't be surprised when you get the shit kicked out of you or thrown in jail because of what you did. Is that end result really "good for you"

>without anyone ever noticing
Someone always notices/speaks up. Then you get sent to proson to get ass raped by other likeminded individuals
>>
>>34144526
>its unethical to force someone to do something against their will
And yet women force me to give up a portion of my paycheck to pay for their whore pills (birth control)

really made me think
>>
>>34145972
are you OP? if so, why bother trying to justify rape as in the OP if in actuality your philosophy is just "it's okay if i want it regardless of moral justifications"?
>>
>>34146054
I am not OP. OP is as bad as any moralist, except his beliefs are stupider than most's.
>>
>>34144021
>women don't like being taped
>a potential mate being asociopath is a negative attribute

burst out laughing, thanks.
>>
>>34145952
desu it's not that far-fetched. anal sex serves no purpose and has never been intended from a biological point of view. furthermore, in my opinion, rape is only right in a society where aimedly preventing certain members from satisfying their fundamental needs and urges is not only allowed but commonplace and even advocated. sadly, we live in such a society in the first world today. how crooked has society become that targeted ostracism and specifically preventing people from living a fulfilling live is acceptable?
>>
File: 1448258882592.jpg (7KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448258882592.jpg
7KB, 242x242px
>>34145833
>I clearly said I am not ok with it happening to me or someone I care about.
So you're saying it's ok to happen when it doesn't happen to you. Well that philosophy is apparent for everyone, you Moron. That's why we have these rules that disable bad things from happening to one another. But you're obviously too retarded to even comprehend the point of Rules, and will dismiss them as some sanctimonious Moral Jedi Code.

No you fucking idiot, they're just a system placed to prevent people like you from hurting people that don't want to be hurt, just like you, Moron

It has nothing to do with philosophy, Morality, or Ethics, these rules are in place for security purposes, from prevent people from harming one another. Like I said you're fucking stupid

Like Exceptionally Stupid.
> Morality requires a judge outside of me
No it doesn't you fucking idiot. Everyone has different Morals. Most just so happen to align with one another, because of Empathy, and Common Decency.

You're just one of those really stupid people that reject popular Opinions to make yourself feel special. But in the End you're just as inconsequential as Everyone Else, If not more.
Bragging about Your lack of Agenda is like bragging about your Autism. No one Cares Mane.
>>
So a desperate gay incel could say the same: why are you rejecting him?
Copulation is not something you need to survive and if you wipe the cheeto dust off your sausage fingers you can use your Hand to simulate coitus. Its not like your Genes should be passed on anyways.
>>
Is taxation theft?

Taxation is the forceful taking of money from successful people used to finance government programs, including welfare. This welfare is given to people who for one reason or another can't get money normally.

If taxation is not theft, the forceful sex between a virgin and a sexually wealthy slut is not rape, but sexual taxation, used to support sexual welfare (the removal of virginity). Unless you are an anarcho-capitalist, it is hypocritical to condemn sexual taxation. Until government-mandated gfs/prostitutes become commonplace, this unregulated sexual taxation will have to do.

>>34146854
The sexual taxation of a virgin anon makes no sense. It's like taxing someone with no income. It'd make far more sense for a Chad, who is sexually wealthy, to be sexually taxed.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.