[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like clingy jealous girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1484139651079.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484139651079.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
Do you like clingy jealous girls?
>>
File: frankmadatgeorge.jpg (17KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
frankmadatgeorge.jpg
17KB, 320x231px
>>34142131
>not even a clingy girl will ever like me
>>
>>34142131
it's cute and it feels good to be wanted and desired, but unless you are in love with the girl and also kinda needy the novelty wears off.

also the moment she stops being jealous and clingy you know you are getting cucked kek.
this chicks need constant validation and if they don't get it from you they will get it from someone else.
>>
>>34142299
This.

Also it really depends on the severity. A girl being a bit clingy and jealous just shows you that she cares, but if she is clingy to the point of messaging and calling you all day and so jealous that she always has to check your emails and fb then I would imagine it would get old very quickly
>>
>>34142131
This would be ideal as I'm really insecure and constantly think not a soul cares about me.
>>
>Femanon warns that she's clingy
>Add her on Skype
>She never initiates or seems interested in conversation

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>34142873
They're only clingy if they like you.
>>
>>34142873
she is not clingy for you
>>
>>34142299
>have really busy couple days
>don't get time to talk to gf
>finally get a free afternoon
>she felt ignored and upset
>sent nudes to guys online
>mfw i didn't even give a care

kek it bothered her booty so much that i didn't care

she wanted me to get mad and be possessive but NOPE

bitch if you wanna leave i'm not gonna stop you lmao
>>
>>34142131
>Do you like clingy jealous girls?
I would, but currently there is no one like that in my life.
>>
File: 1440591965702.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440591965702.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>34142873
>Add robot
>Warn him I'm really clingy
>He says he can handle it
>He blocks me after 3 days because I'm too clingy
>>
>>34143040
take it she is your ex now then?
>>
>>34143086
I'll add you anon. What's your steam?
>>
>>34143086
wew, he missed out.
>>
>>34143086
Haha, you can't be clingy if I never come online or respond to your messages idiot!
>>
>>34143086
With the last couple girls I've added, they claim to enjoy talking to me but don't speak unless spoken to so it always feels like I'm bothering or interrupting them.
>>
File: IMG_115.png (2MB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_115.png
2MB, 968x1296px
No.

I had one. Qute/funny the first 3 months.. then it just contiunes to be even more possesive and batshit insane.

pic releated: 3/10 ass
>>
but,
what is love?
>>
>>34142131
Depend on what you mean by clingy and jealous.

If you mean me not flirting with other girls, then you will have no problems there; but if you mean not talking to girls all together, then we have a problem because my work and family is dominated by women. Also clingy: if you mean me talking and spending time with you every day, then no problem; but if you are constantly demanding my attention/validation every waking moment when I have other things to, then we have a problem.

Biggest problem will be shit like>>34143040, where she does stupid bullshit like "revenge", I will never put up with that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.