[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we stilI here? Just to suffer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478819093871.jpg (30KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478819093871.jpg
30KB, 442x740px
Why are we stilI here? Just to suffer?
>>
Pretty much, yeah. Unless you're Chad that is, in that case, the world is your playground.
>>
>>34141993
You feel it to, don't you?
>>
>>34141872
THE FEELS WE'VE LOST
>>
>>34141872
My heart, soul, I still can feel it!
>>
That and Procreate.

But OP, understand that life is only what you make of it. If you just sit and mope, that will be all that your life is. Get off your ass and take life by the balls.
>>
>>34142584
Someone didn't get the memo.

Wew
>>
I'm here mostly because I can't empathize with people, because I've watched two people suddenly die in front of me.
>>
File: 1469221367422.jpg (24KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1469221367422.jpg
24KB, 620x350px
If repeating digits, she will admit that she loves me
>>
File: 1461958245142.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461958245142.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>34141872
The first girl and only to tell me she loved me accused me of at first raping her,than backtracked to taking advantage of her when she was drunk Which is seen as the exact same thing in this day

Really fucked me up more than I thought at first. Apart from the instant people jumping to her side and that im a monster essentially isolating me from most acquaintances.

I am lucky though.My friends stood by me and even defended me against her claims and They didnt even question me was it true or not. They just knew me.

Eventually things escalated to the point where pressing charges was mentioned and I was looking at a hefty prison sentence and being thrown out of college and disowned till one of her friends actually gave me a recording of a call between themselves.

Essentially she admitted that it all got out of hand and she was just trying to save face at first of sleeping with a guy like me....

Everything just got swept under the rug and that was that. No apology or nothing for a nearly successful attempt at just driving me to kill myself in shame.

I used to be very open and friendly towards women. Not as open with male friends but still quite there emotionally.

Now for the most part I look at them and just feel rage and fear. Its been years and thats still all I can muster.Sometimes talking with a girl I feel a bit of hope but jesus the fear is unignorable.

Even taking a girl home after a few drinks fills me with complete dread to the point that quite often I cant get it up.

Shit sucks. Just cant seem to move on.

This is why I come here.
>>
>>34141872

Yes

Have you ever heard the saying life is just a joke?

Well you are the punchline.
>>
>>34143476
>Not posting that recording everywhere and spamming it until every single one of her friends blocks you
>>
>>34143476
At least you didn't lose the love of your life as well XD.
>>
>>34143982
I dont understand what your on about
>>
>>34142584
Underage detected

You'll find out the cold truth in a few years or so lil guy
>>
>>34141872
are you kingblackchad?
>>
File: 1462988686450.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1462988686450.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>34143820
>thinking I ever want to contact those people again in any sort of form.

Id take a shit on their graves before I would attempt or accept any form of contact.
>>
>>34144721
You could have done that and then cut all contact with them. Could have cleaned your image and shit on theirs at the same time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.