[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: two of two.jpg (84KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
two of two.jpg
84KB, 558x744px
Who here is /actually/ going to do it?
>>
Not today, old friend.

Maybe next year.
>>
nobody also shes rly cute
>>
It depends on the circumstances,

If my body and brain start to go bad early its time to go

If my welfare dries out its most likely time to go
>>
File: 1483304294632.jpg (626KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483304294632.jpg
626KB, 761x1200px
Gonna do it. Just found out I could get some morphine so will probably be taking a a bunch of those. Reasons include failing school, no friends, poor family relationships, drug and alcohol problems, depression, anxiety, loneliness, low self esteem, body dysmorphia and the overal feeling that life is just shit and will always be shit. About me: I'm 26 and white and dont really feel like America wants another white male especially in the city I live in and especially because I'm not chad or a normie
>>
>>34141439
Who is this demonio del semonio
>>
I have always felt as if suicide, or at least spirtual death is the end-state of mental development. sooner or later desires will come to and end, and what is living but desiring? and will then not desire to live end as well, and then one will be indifferent to the disintegration of the body
>>
>>34141439
How old are you, anon?

Origami, because this was obviously not original.
>>
>>34141439

I've already been through so many different phases in my life that suicide would be pointless.

Don't desecrate your soul, anon. Keep living. Lets be honest, life sucks for men unless you're Chad, but if your problem is "tfw no gf", you need to fucking get over it.
>>
>>34143960
>thinking "tfw no gf" would be the only reason to suicide
>>
>>34144019

What are other reasons would there be for people here? Lets have a pissing contest. Tell me why you want to commit suicide. People have struggled through all sorts of issues in human history.

My young life has been a horrible shitshow trainwreck, but I feel a lot better now that I've changed my habits and avoided negative people.
>>
File: chips.gif (688KB, 286x310px) Image search: [Google]
chips.gif
688KB, 286x310px
NFL playoffs are on. After that CL starts and The Walking Dead. I'm good. Maybe in winter.
>>
File: 1484245165841.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1484245165841.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
>>34141439
if nothing changes by summer i'll be on my way home
>>
>>34143960
Oh come the fuck on. "tfw no gf" is a half joking way for people to express the fact that they are lonely and long for companionship. No one is killing themselves because muh no gf, they are killing themselves because there is no one in their life who would care enough to stop them.
>>
Just remember to do it in a livefeed with a 4k stream. I have high standards on my entertainment nowdays.
>>
>>34144089
>Tell me why you want to commit suicide
Well, there's always the generic reasons like finacial instability, feeling of not getting anywhere in life, severe health problems, relation issues with friends/family that keeps fucking you over, chemical imbalance, poor living conditions, etc. Add in depresion and the issues that come with it, and you've got some shit going down.
If you're asking me in particular, I'd say I'm in a shitty position where I'm poor, have no opportunities to get anywhere, can't take advantage of nepotism in any aspect of my life because I'm an imigrant and my family is divoced, have become very dumb due to atrophy, can't find anyone to relate to, etc. I'm sure you probably didn't care to read that, but there's your answer to your question.

>My young life has been a horrible shitshow trainwreck, but I feel a lot better now that I've changed my habits and avoided negative people
You're going to have to elaborate.

Either way suffering is relative. A shitty start in life might make shitty situations later in life less shitty and vice-versa.

>>34144274
Look at this richfag
>>
>>34144401

Yeah, I've been through all that stuff man. I'm not going to elaborate in an autistic blog my life struggles. Besides, this is 4chan. We live in western society. Not many people care about the struggles of young (white) men.

Point being, you have to get over it. Yes, I did read everything you said, but we only have one life and you cannot desecrate your soul like that. If God exists, why would you insult God with such an insult? That's not good to do.

Dealing with your problems is a process you yourself need to go through, and you can draw advice from people here and there, but it's in your hands at the end of the day. Just remember, you don't have a vagina (I most likely assume), so nobody is going to care about your problems.
>>
File: 1479208583221.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479208583221.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>34141439
>2017
>considering suicide

>not enjoying full access through modern technology to god tier music, movies and videogames that are literally so good that they keep one from killing oneself
>>
File: anzu_fertig.jpg (95KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
anzu_fertig.jpg
95KB, 640x800px
>>34144522
It sounds good on paper young padawan. But it gets old.

t. 10th year of NEETdom
>>
>>34144628
are you german? if so wanna talk...?
>>
File: euthanized.jpg (187KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
euthanized.jpg
187KB, 1439x1374px
>>34144696
Shitposting on chans is enough for me.
>>
>>34144628
you probably have pleb taste my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5s-KLGVcTI&list=FLR7SZ9S9w5RfRIeDZ_ONIBw&index=12 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5niOf54X_iM [Embed]

>>34144696
oesterreicher hier
>>
File: 1484258195287-r9k.jpg (189KB, 669x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484258195287-r9k.jpg
189KB, 669x900px
still planned for Jul 1
>>
I'll do it when I run out of hope, and I'm no there yet but getting close

>tfw you improve and improve your life but can still only attract chubby girls because you're bald.

Maybe this cut will change things but I doubt it.
>>
Some day, but I don't think it's going to be any time soon.
>>
>>34144499
>point 1
So you say, but then what could I do? My main issue right now is jobseeking, which is the same as looking for a gf, except it's mandatory. Current job is in factory, which isn't even in the same city I'm living in.

>point 2
>but we only have one life and you cannot desecrate your soul like that
Like it matters. The only one accountable here is me. If I mess up, it's on me.
>If God exists, why would you insult God with such an insult?
If God didn't want to be insulted, why make living such a pain?

>point 3
>...it's in your hands at the end of the day
Everyone says that, but it is not a point that gets me to do things. Just saying the equivelant of "You gotta do what you gotta do" isn't going to make me go all "Oh shit, I gotta get this shit started somehow". Maybe it's just that my situation isn't shitty enough for me.
>...nobody is going to care about your problems.
Wouldn't that kind of thinking be in favour of suicide though?
>>
I literally jumped off a 150 foot bridge in November and I didn't die. Fuck me. I'm just meant to suffer, I guess.
>>
File: image.png (323KB, 1101x1393px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323KB, 1101x1393px
>>34145205
I don't normally say this, but I like you, anon. I hope you're doing okay. I'd give you a warm long hug if you wanted to.
>>
>>34145205
Were you jumping on?
What damage did you suffer?
>>
>>34145292
*What were you jumping on?
>>
File: 1479287114420.png (606KB, 1184x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479287114420.png
606KB, 1184x1080px
>>34145292
I jumped into the river.

I ended up with hypothermia, a collapsed lung, and five fractured vertebrae. I've been in a neck/back brace since then, but it's coming off in less than a month.

>>34145291
t-thanks
>>
>>34145292
>>34145313
would have to be water, if he really wanted to die he would have jumped onto land.
>>
File: image.jpg (479KB, 1205x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479KB, 1205x1966px
>>34145405
I'm sorry about what you ended up with. I'm glad you're a bit better physically.
>>
Not today. Maybe not this year. Someday. I don't think I could ever be satisfied with life, but now is not the time. I have some things I want to do. I am not ready to die yet. There is more to life than pleasure. I could live with the discontent for awhile.
>>
I feel if by thirty I'm not in a better place I'll do it, I kinda wanna conceal it to not scar anyone emotionally, try to make it seem like I just disappeared.
>>
>>34145405
Alright, last question then(maybe?). What was the reaction from the people that surround you? I always wonder about this stuff. Hard to imagine what the people who know me would say if I did the same thing you did.

>>34145438
As long as it's concrete. Normal soil might might not be damaging enough at that kind of height.
>>
>>34145463
I'm basically a functioning human being now, so you don't really need to be sorry. I should have died or ended up with permanent injuries, so I'm really 'lucky' with what I got off with.
>>
>>34145077

I'm not going to do autism quotes with you.

You have one life and it's up to you if you want to live or not. The question you asked about God would be better asked in a more theological place. Point being, you desecrate your soul and even your body if you throw away your life like that. That was my point. It's a waste.

"You gotta do what you gotta do" applies here, since I don't know you and there is no point getting into an emotional exchange. You have your own situation and you need to handle it accordingly. I was lucky, since age and hardship allowed me to overcome my issues. Also, leaving my parents' house and changing of diet. If your current formula doesn't work, try another one.

And no, it's not thinking in favor of suicide. I am arming you with knowledge for the future. We live in modern western society, nobody is going to care about your feelings or struggles since you don't have a vagina. I try to help young guys out when I can, but a lot of them are so beaten down that it's hard to help them. Don't set yourself up to be attacked, man. You're not a woman, people expect you to be strong. It's not fair but that's life. You can use anonymity like you're doing now to safely get advice, but you do have an advantage in the sense that you are expected to solve your own problems. Women just get unending sympathy and the problems keep rolling on and on. I'm just trying to set you up now so you know this for the future.
>>
>>34144960
>oesterreicher hier

welches bundesland
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x407px
>>34145534
Well I hope you have a good day, anon. Or at least, a better one than yesterday. I hope someday things will be okay for me, too.
>>
>>34145521
>I kinda wanna conceal it to not scar anyone emotionally
I think your concern should be for them to not belittle you. That's what happens every time I even hint at my suicidal tendencies. Can't so much as mention your troubles without someone giving you advice where they act like a know-it-all or not giving any advice at all (which is preferable to the first, anyway).

It might be an issue if you have people you are really close to you, but then again I don't thing you'd be here if you had many such people.
>>
>>34145531
It was comforting, actually. People I hardly knew came to see me in the hospital or wrote to me. My mom kept crying because I didn't tell her about any of my suicidal thoughts. I ended up getting a lot of letters and gifts from former classmates and teachers.

Don't try it, though, unless you're almost positive it'll work. They sent me to inpatient for eleven days and it was awful.
>>
>>34145634
It's mostly my nephew I'm worried about, he is only ten, and I don't like the idea of seeing me dead
>>
It has been on my mind for the past 20 years, I just can't do it. I hold on to the smallest bit of hope of ever achieving happiness, even for a second.
>>
>>34141439
I think eventually I'll end up doing it. But not anytime soon. I just can't see myself growing old in this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 610x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 610x592px
>>34145819
I want you to be happy, anon. I wish I could hug you. I'm sorry that you have to suffer. I wish you didn't.
>>
File: dvhDx14.jpg (39KB, 484x254px) Image search: [Google]
dvhDx14.jpg
39KB, 484x254px
How many robots from /r9k/ actually kill themselves per year?

Not easy to measure, but i'd like to hear some guesses from people
>>
>>34145932
15-20 real robots
>>
>>34145932
1-5

At least one a year though which is a lot
>>
>>34145871
>>34145606
>>34145463
>>34145291
Those pics. ;_;
Just show us your collection already.
>>
>>34142756
God damn I want to dick Cummyko so badly. Good luck with your suicide, anon.
>>
>>34145588
wien
>>
File: 1471524350418.jpg (69KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1471524350418.jpg
69KB, 520x520px
>>34145405
>>34145291
R u fukin retarded m8's? Why the fuck not a regular hanging? It's simple as fuck and u will passing out in 7-10 secs by displacement of the carotid artery because of rope. After 15mins ur body is dead. Simple, painless, available for everyone.
>>
>>34141439
I have 16 days to make it. Thats my deadline. Making sure everything is sorted out before i quit.
>>
>>34145996
eh klar.

studium abgebrochen und nicht fertig gemacht oder so'n mist oda

fick dich, nigger, ich krieg dich
>>
I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
I might do it next week if I fail to find a place to live since fuck being homeless and motherfuck going back to jail.
This world is evil and all of these faggots telling you not to do it are agents of satan.
>>
>>34146493
What method do you plan to use?
>>
>>34146548
Planning on jumping off of a parking garage.
I read it needs to be at least 8 stories high to work, which it is. Although I don't know if that's apartment stories since parking garages tend to be twice and high.
Anyway I've been up there and most people look real small so it should be high enough.
Just gotta make sure I land headfirst otherwise I'm gonna be Stephen Hawking mode for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34146624
Yep, sounds like something that could work. That being said, you REALLY have to want to die to go with this method since it's quite a bit more involved than shotgun to the head or even running in front a car/truck.
>>
>promised myself I'll end it when I turn 30
>turning 30 in 7 weeks
I have no reason to live, yet I'm probably gonna pussy out like I did when I was 20 and 25.
>>
>>34146716
I don't have access to any firearms and running in front of a vehicle has a high probability of failing since they may not being going fast enough and the one driving will slam on the brakes and try to steer out of the way. Plus sending someone I don't even know to prison for vehicular manslaughter is kind of a shitty thing to do.
It sucks cause if I had known my life was going to bottom out six months ago, I would've just swallowed my dad's pain pills with a bottle of vodka. Unfortunately he threw them out so that's no longer possible.
>>
>>34141439
I'm currently waiting for something that push me over the edge. If things keeps getting worse I'll do it without a doubt.
>>
>>34146820
Might I suggest a different method? It's one I plan on using myself, but since the situation is not urgent enough, I've got no use for it at the moment.

The method is CO2 poisoning. Less involved that any of the methods I've said. Not much suffering involved (allegedly), not to mention people have accidentally killed themselves with this method before if any of the news acticles I've read are to be believed. You can even approach this method in ways that would make it easy to conceal if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>34146820
yeah dude what if someone smoked weed before they drove, and you run into their car. They would go to prison for like 20 years.
>>
why not the helium method?
>>
File: 1481456184153.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1481456184153.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
Any robot here tried the ligature/carotid compression method?
I've heard that this method is completely painless, you lose consciousness in about 10 - 20 seconds and you die in about 2 - 4 minutes
>>
>>34147240
Where have you been anon? Manufacturers are adding air to their helium tanks to "combat" suicide. At least that's the last I heard about it. Either way, if someone wants to go with helium, they have to make sure they're getting pure helium, as anything else won't get the job done.

>>34147304
I hear that loads of people get this method wrong all the time. Can't say it's very reliable if I were to go off that information alone.
>>
>Be 15
>Try to hang myself from some pipes
>Pipes break
>>
>>34147418
>suiciding at 15
I was getting suicidal at age 16, but delayed it until I was 18. I'm 21 now.
>>
File: 1434810238663.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434810238663.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34146132
du kriegst mich nie
>>
>>34147389
>Can't say it's very reliable

I wasn't very sure about the amount of success with this method so I'll just resort to the good ol hanging method I guess
>>
>>34148018
Just make sure that whatever you tie the rope to doesn't break. Seems to be one of the main issues with hanging from all the stories I hear.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.