[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg feels thread? Those of us not pathetic enough to be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1411157532081.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411157532081.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
Cyborg feels thread? Those of us not pathetic enough to be a robot, but not normal enough to be a normie.

>Have had several jobs
>Always cool with everyone
>On bro terms with several managers within 2 months
>Dicking around and joking during down time
>Even so can still sense that ever so slight disconnect
>Get quiet and dodge questions during sex story chat
>Get invited to places but dodge due to anxiety
>Sometimes dark humor works fucking amazingly, other times not so much.
>>
>>34140848

These threads always have a slow start, but I know you guys are out their.
>>
Or not...oh well.
>>
>>34140848
definitely relatable especially the anxiety part
when im with people i'll agree to anything but then i get home and i immediately cancel it all
>>
Solidarity. I'm too exhausted to post stories but I'm here too anon
>>
>>34141305
I'm the exact same, I hate it. I'll be up for it, but then I'll try to worm my way out of it once I'm alone at any point
>>
>exercise and eat healthy
>good grades, grad school applications finished
>professors like me
>supportive family, middle-class privilege
>likeable person, people usually gravitate toward me
>have had a relationship and some long-term friendships

>spend 99.9% of my time in my room on my computer
>lived in a new area for years and haven't made a single friend
>incredibly autistic and anxious in every social interaction
>lost virginity extremely late to a hooker after i couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>34140848
this is basically me, though I'm not a virgin, got a fwb at 20. It's only because I'm fairly attractive, still not very good at people stuff.
>>
>>34140848
>be on friendly terms with a lot of people from class
>actually have some friends, hang out all the time
>doing well in uni

>feels like every single person is a lying whore who have mysterious reasons to be talking to me
>as if everyone in my class is just making me feel included
>even my friends
>but in fact they hate my guts and just want to fuck my life up in the future by showing me how much they hate me
>insecurity feels everywhere

Feels like living in a meme.
>>
>>34140848
>can talk to any group of people
>always making people laugh
>anyone would think I'm a normie
>try talking to a girl one on one
>literally just stand there in silence trying to think of something to say so I can make her happy and laugh like I usually do
>go home
>sad and tired
>try and talk to any one of the people you see every day
>try and talk to any one of the people you had thought to call your friends
>they never respond

There comes a point where you realize that everyone in the entire world can like you, but not a single person cares.
>>
who /losingit/ here?

Starting to talk to myself, spending everyday in bed, marijuana abuse becoing less effective as a distraction.

I just want everything to be okay.
>>
File: ffghhg.png (314KB, 501x552px) Image search: [Google]
ffghhg.png
314KB, 501x552px
>>34140848
>Cyborg

No. There is no such thing. "fembots" and "cyborgs" are ruining this board.There are only two sides, robot or normie. You are just lonely sometimes like everyone else. Fucking an hero faggot.
>>
>>34141447

>feels like every single person is a lying whore who have mysterious reasons to be talking to me

For awhile I thought one of my coworkers only spoke to me as a joke, but I learned he's even more socially awkward than I am.
>>
File: withagun.jpg (21KB, 431x467px) Image search: [Google]
withagun.jpg
21KB, 431x467px
>like theater a lot
>can perform a do silly things on stage
>can't even do one of these things outside the stage
>realize that only on the stage i feel alive because i can be someone else
>end of the play
>people congratulate me
>just nod
>back to being me, the silent and boring me
>>
>>34141561

This one really made me feel.
>>
>>34141471

Your mindset is primitive black&white. You're so bitter you can't even consider other realities that are not tailor made to embrace your victim complex.
>>
>>34141479
It's horrible, isn't it? I always feel like people talk to me out of pity or something, not because they actually care about me. I know these feelings are retarded, especially regarding some of my friends. But I can't help but feel this way. Hell, if someone approached me and said they wanted to hang out with me or just plain told me they liked me, my first instinct would be to think they are joking and pranking me. I'd be terrified if I ever get a date, because i'm 100% sure I'm being pranked and when I get to the place, there will be dozens of people there JUST to laugh at me.
>>
>Know all of the theory
>Know that when I eat well and give good focus to certain things I become a turbo chad and extremely likeable (this is from past experiences)
>Still choose to not do it and wither and rot in my dark room alone browsing 4chan and getting mad at videogames

There is something that is making me take the conscious choice to ruin myself. I don't know what or where it is, but it's there. Always on the shadow of "what i could be". Never at peace, never reaching my chad potential. It's like I'm slowly killing myself
>>
>>34141742
>being this paranoid
>tfw iktf
>>
>sat eating lunch at work
>first and last place I've actually engaged with co-workers
>they're all sat making offensive jokes. Niggers this. kikes that.
>make a joke about retards
>"WHAT THE FUCK ANON, ANONETTE'S BROTHER IS RETARDED YOU INSENSITIVE CUNT"
>>
>>34141383
This is me except for the hooker part. Instead I had sex with my second girlfriend and botched it incredibly.
>>
>>34141889
This is so fucking typical.

Edgy cunts who make racist jokes and say obnoxious shit will almost always get just as triggered as any sjw whenever the joke is on them. Hate these fucking hypocrites.
>>
File: to_strong.png (10KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
to_strong.png
10KB, 213x237px
>>34142170
>tfw jew
>tfw make jokes about the jews all the time
>tfw someone complains i just tell them that im a jew and they shut up
>>
>be me
>new year
>somehow my highschool oneitis crush ends up in my house (+ 2 dudes)
>we talk about lots of stuff and drink until sunshine
>they go
>realize i had my oneitis in my house and i didnt even ask her her number or whatever

fuck this gay earth, i made an instagram account to talk to her, but im too much of a puss, i think it would be ultra awkward, i want to see her irl again so bad
i cant belive im such a fucking retard
>>
>tfw used to regularly message this 16 year old girl when I was 21
>nothing innocuous, we'd just talk about life, education, depression and stuff
>she was undeniaby cute though age aside

>25 now
>just sent her a message after not talking for years

I bet she doesn't even remember me
>>
>cyborg
fuck off fag. you're a normalfag, simple as that.
just because you get sad or lonely sometimes doesnt make a difference. being a normalfag doesn't mean you have had multiple gfs, a good job and a good car, it means you're NORMAL. there are plenty or normalfags that get nervous when meeting new people or that are virgins.
the only reason you call yourselves cyborgs is because you want to pretend that you fit or can somehow relate in with the bitter depressed losers also on this board, just like making up stupid shit like fembot.
it's like hm going into a cancer rehab discussion and saying "well I don't have cancer but I get migraines from time to time so I know how you feel"
>>
>>34142264
>tfw had my oneitis in my house with her chad bf
>my friend fucked a qt in the guest bed same night
I passed out downstairs alone on the couch at 430
>>
>>34142453
did you talk to her?
oakdogifdh
>>
>>34142768
Ya we know each other pretty well. I think she even used to like me, and things were going well. Then a chad shed never met before turned up and made out with her and made her his gf in one night. Now she doesnt make eye contact and avoids me
>>
>>34142863
wew
im sorry my cuck
have a (You)
>>
>>34142439
I hope you get cancer lmao that would honestly be so funny
>>
>tfw when you believe in God
>tfw when he's super powerful and manipulative
>tfw when he hates you more than anyone in the world and you are the sole focus of his wrath
>tfw when there is nothing you can do about it because he hates you because of how much your dad has sinned against him
>>
>>34143196
Meanwhile there are innocent children living in rape dungeons and dying of starvation and horrific diseasess

Cry more cunt
>>
>>34142439

Fucking retard
sdkjgs
>>
>>34140848
>in med school so have a good future
>have friends, male and female, though only superficial, it's like I can't deepen a friendship
>functional in society
>a good person, not even memeing, so my family members all like me
>chill personality so classmates like me
>still no gf
>still nobody to call a real friend

I think in my case it was years of bullying which fucked up some part of how I interact with people on an meaningful level.
>>
Maybe today I will go to a party where I have a pretty good shot with a readhead and fuck me Im dying with anxiety. Just the thought of moving in to kiss her gives me the chills, and everyone looking at me while I do it makes me wanna kill myself.

Still trying to find a excuse to not go tbqhwymvdfm

>>34141454

>There comes a point where you realize that everyone in the entire world can like you, but not a single person cares.

Holy shit anon right in the feels.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.