[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here /prostateorgasm/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: jKfiQBF.jpg (24KB, 575x284px) Image search: [Google]
jKfiQBF.jpg
24KB, 575x284px
Anyone here /prostateorgasm/?
>>
>>34140701
I'm not sure what that picture's supposed to explain but it's only further dissuading me from buying an aneros. The abutment sticking into the flesh below the butthole looks painful.
>>
>>34141385
You don't feel it, trust me.
>>
whats the best dildo for the prostate?

I dont want to buy a shitty one
>>
>>34141411
How do you use it even? Just clench+unclench butthole? Doesn't look good for going in and out. Have you had an orgasm from it?
>>
>>34141427
A dildo that goes into your ass is bound to be shitty.

*Badum tss*
>>
Guys, don't bother with prostate stimulators like aneros, they're overpriced and specifically unlike dildos to apply to straight men. A semi-firm 6.5 inch dildo with a suction cup is far cheaper than any prostate simulator, and is far easier to get an orgasm with.
>>
>>34141805
I don't think I could fit that in my ass. Also I don't think I'd like the feeling of a dick head.
>>
>>34142058
well at that point get a small hairbrush or something, but trust me, you won't get an orgasm from an aneros, it's basically a glorified buttplug
>>
>>34142058
>I don't think I'd like the feeling of a dick head
the head of the penis was made to stimulate prostates
>>
>>34142081
Suction-cup does sound nice though, wouldn't have to hold it beneath me. Do you know if they have rod-shaped suction-cup dildos? Never visited a dildo site and really don't know where to start.
>>
>>34142139
rod-shaped? The only suction cup dildos I've seen are dildo shaped, but if you're that concerned about seeming as straight as possible while shoving a plastic penis in your ass, maybe prostate stimulation isn't for you
>>
Honestly the cheapest and somewhat effective way is with what we use on a daily basis, our fingers.

aside from that, there are other, less conspicuous alternatives;

literally anything phallic.
If you want it bad enough, get creative
>>
>>34142201
Penises gross me out, I can't explain it. I would probably not be horny enough to masturbate if I saw a penis-shaped dildo. Penises are a huge turn off to me.
>>
>>34142411
hmm, well I just checked amazon, and I didn't see any suction cup dildos that didn't look like dicks somewhat
>>
>>34142411
>Penises gross me out, I can't explain it
do you have to avoid looking down when you fap?
>>
>>34142239
Using my fingers just makes my wrist hurt. It's really uncomfortable.
>>
>>34140701
I tried once but I felt nothing aside very fucking stupid for trying it out.
>>
>>34142596
>he looks at his own penis when he masturbates
Disgusting.
>>
>>34142596
Actually, yes, if I look at my boner for more than just a glance it'll start going soft. I have to either look at something else or close my eyes to get hard.

>>34142648
Try different positions, unless you're an armlet there should be one that doesn't hurt. Still, my arm gets pooped out before I can reach prostate orgasm, hopefully a dildo would fix that.

>>34142683
You have to be in the right mindset. Personally I like to watch videos of girls fingering their assholes otherwise I'm just not into it.
>>
>>34142648
It takes some practice, and some lube.
>>
>>34140701
What is this called? The sex toy?
>>
>>34142848
aneros, I wouldn't recommend it though, it's basically an expensive butt plug. It feels nice, but you can't fuck yourself with it really.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.