[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

With regards to sexuality, men have it infinitely worse than women:
Firstly, because men have a much stronger sex drive, they are more trapped by the sexual hierarchy and world than women, feeling more strongly both the other male sex drives against the object of their love and perhaps a heightened, exaggerated sense of the object of their love's sex drive against other men, to which they do not match up. The sexual world, with all of Her fantasies about others, and all the possible sexual thoughts circulating about her, the other men wishing to reduce her into an animalistic object of sorts: this is all on the forefront of the mind of a man. The man has the potential to constantly experience the loss of his love, from the point of view of both the corrupter and the willing corrupted. The woman has no idea of the very depths of sexuality that can exist.

Secondly, the man has a much stronger sense of purity that he wishes to preserve in a woman, which, because of the aforementioned thoughts, is perpetually lost. The women does not have the same desire for purity in their partner as the man, and in fact, often sees it as a sign of weakness. The women does not experience the painful destruction of the purity of their object of love in the way the man does.

Thirdly, the very sexual makeup of women and men heightens the sexual pain of men to a much greater degree. The man, who wishes to preserve the purity of the woman, is pained by visions of the object of their love "being fucked" rather than "fucking." This serves to be a rather cruel symbolic representation of the utter loss of their love, the transformation of her into a sort of victim, an object of another. Whereas, the woman, who at most, in their sexual frustration, envisions their partner "fucking," experiences jealousy and inadequacy, but not the painful ripping away of their love, the corruption and domination of their love by another's hands.
>>
>>34140572
Man is trapped with the impossible task of attempting to both preserve the purity of his love and to sexually dominate, and thus corrupt, the object of it, so that others will not do so in his place. I suggest suicide.
>>
>>34140572
kill yourself horny caveman lol bye felicia!
>>
>>34140572
this, thank you famalam
also
bump
>>
>>34140589
That was a frued Madonna-Whore complex thing. Stop stealing OC content normie.
>>
>>34140618
>men wishing to reduce her into an animalistic object of sorts
;v;
>>
That's a whole bunch of retarded shit.

I'm a man and the only reasons I'm fucked are women don't want short ugly/ethnic guys.

It's really as simple as that.
>>
>>34140677
thanks for the completely irrelevent shit. learn to read, idiot.
>>
Also, it's impossible to insert a tampon in your pee hole no matter how hard you try.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.