[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up on a deserted island >See this Wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: booty.jpg (468KB, 2251x3000px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
468KB, 2251x3000px
>Wake up on a deserted island
>See this
Wat do?
>>
>>34140377
Pound her to the ground.
>>
tell her we need to build a camp and start making shelter and gather firewood to boil water so we dont die. Then fuck once we done
>>
Is negress posting a coordinated effort or an organically formed meme?
>>
File: 1467595629827.jpg (32KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1467595629827.jpg
32KB, 479x492px
>>34140377
>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH
>>
File: icecream.jpg (44KB, 619x413px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
44KB, 619x413px
>Wake up on desserted island
>See this

what do?
>>
>>34140422
It's definitely one of those super autistic posters who goes through phases like this all the time

I don't mind it though because usually OP has pretty good taste
>>
>>34140377
Ey yo! You know any of dem wu tang lyrics? We could rap together.
>>
take care of her until she's forced to have sex with me out of sheer fondness for me.
>>
Look around to see if anyone else is there and if not I'll take what I want
>>
>>34140377
EWWW SHE LOOKS LIKE POOPOO
>>
>>34140377
>tfw love black girls
>live in hongcouver with nammers and ugg wearing, starbucks drinking white girls

life is pain
>>
>>34140687
this
>black girls turn me on
>live in poland
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>34140753
we need to move to Atlanta or something
>>
Repeatedly smack her buttcheeks while screaming "AYAYAYAYAY"
>>
Great, I finally end up cast away and I have to share my island. What the fuck is this shit?

>>34140422

Yeah, it's a global Zionist conspiracy to turn /r9k/ less gay. Tell the Daily Planet before it's too late, fuckstick.
>>
File: 1484408138255.jpg (25KB, 534x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484408138255.jpg
25KB, 534x403px
>>34140687
>>34140753
Move to Africa then you monkeyfuckers
>>
>>34140926
I love black girls, but I like not living in a mud hut more.
>>
>>34141010
Just save up money and pay for a mud mansion, 100 bucks is like 1million for them
>>
>>34140377
prolly eat it. I guess baboon meat will do in that situation.
>>
>>34141010

Move to a more developed part of Africa, stupid. So long as you have really good interpersonal skills you can make a descent living as a... you do have really good interpersonal skills, don't you /r9k/?
>>
>>34140377
Kill it, and then butcher it for the flesh. Survival is important. It is an animal after all.
>>
>>34140423
underrated fellow gentlesir
>>
>>34140377
In all honesty I would be like "Oh sorry..... uhh do you need clothes?" And then if she approached me I'd be like "oh ummmmmm can I help you?" And if she took off my pants I'd by like "why are you touching me?" Even though I have a boner then I'd let her do all the work and cum inside her. Then I'd go to the beach nude and wash off her juices and my own. After that I'd probably jerk off when she's sleeping and fuck her when we're awake. Maybe try to find food or other shit to survive. Then when the kid pops out I'd raise it like a girl no matter what it is. I'd have my own harem of boipussy and girl butt to help my sex addiction. After that I'd let only the strongest looking boys mate with the best looking daughters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.