[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about getting braces robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Surgery-Squad-Braces-1.jpg (71KB, 800x343px) Image search: [Google]
Surgery-Squad-Braces-1.jpg
71KB, 800x343px
Teeth are kinda crooked and thinking about braces. Have 5k saved up and I'm close to doing it.

Is having straight teeth a meme? Let me know how braces went for you anon
>>
Don't do it OP it's a waste of money
>>
>>34140334

It's a pain in the ass to deal with, but it's worth it op.
>>
>>34140334
Depends how fucked your teeth are

Take a pic?
>>
>>34140334
I'm 25 and have braces. I'm a bit insecure about them and it surely fucked me up financially ($6k) but it's definitely better than having crooked teeth. If you mean about girls and dating, then it's possible in theory if the girl isn't extremely shallow and braindead and you have some personality to offer, but I never got any girls regardless of the state of my teeth and I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're in the same position so it's not an issue.

Overall, people don't care for it and it's definitely worth it. Think about it, $5000 for a cure of a major insecurity and at least some happiness is a great price to pay
>>
It's worth it no matter what age you are. Suck up your insecurity and do it. Having decent teeth is almost a prerequisite for functioning properly in middle and upper middle class society nowadays. It is the one voluntary cosmetic procedure that can almost be considered necessary (unless you're already blessed with straight teeth).
>>
>>34140334
You will be like 1.5 to 2.5 years with braces on but believe me it's worth if you can pay for it. I had like 2 or even 3 rows of teeth in my mouth because they grew without space. Now i have a very good looking practical and healthy smile.
>>
Do it, it is a good investment
Teeth play a huge role in how people see you, lots of research shows this. It will look abit funny while you have them, but the rest of your life you will be better looking, no longer affraid to smile etc.

T. 21 year old with braces
>>
File: Snapchat-1171338282.jpg (314KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1171338282.jpg
314KB, 720x1280px
I had braces on for 10 months. Got them taken off early because fuck it. They're not perfectly straight at all but they're better than they originally were so fuck it. Get them OP if your teeth are crooked
>>
>>34140692
I agree, i dated a girl with fucked up teeth and it made me respect her less
>>
>>34140334

got them because my teeth were a complete mess and my parents never cared even though they had my sister wear them when young.

its worth it and not really that bad, people complain a lot about them but you wont even feel them after a while.

its shit cleaning it though
>>
>tfw fucked up teeth and too scared to go to the dentist
Life is hell.
>>
They fix your teeth

If you don't wear retainers (like me) then your teeth just return to their shit state

I want to punch my 15 year old self
>>
I got them by my late teens. When the treatment finished, my self confidence took a great boost.
However, after some time my teeth drifted sightly crooked again. According to the doc, it was because of my bad posture or some shit.
>>
>>34140334
I wouldn't recommended it unless you're teeth are really really fucked up.Truth to be told, no one cares about your teeth, unless they're visibly crooked, you shouldn't worry about it.
>>
Teeth don't need to be perfectly straight and bright white. Just be glad you don't have a mouthful of cavities/fillings or a bunch of missing teeth.
>>
>>34141832
>Truth to be told, no one cares about your teeth
t. has really really shit teeth and regrets not taking braces when 15 and now really doesn't want to pay the $2000 charge

Actual truth be told, teeth make a massive difference
>>
>>34141892
I said
>Truth to be told,no one cares about your teeth,unless they're visibly crooked

If OP has shit , noticeable teeth, then it will obviously make a big difference and he should get them.
>>
>>34141832
>Truth to be told, no one cares about your teeth
That is the worst lie I've seen on 4chan.
Everyone cares about teeth. Shit teeth mean you're genetic trash and have a nasty smile.
No woman will want to date a man with horrible teeth.
It's also known employers are more prone to hire someone with a good smile and normal looking teeth.

OP, if there's something that's legitimately holding you back in life, it's shitty teeth. They hold so much weight and importance I'm bedazzled anyone would deny it.

T. Someone who had shitty crooked teeth for 21 years, got braces and turned his life around (careerwise and dating-wise)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.