[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck are women so boring, literally every single on i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8ocF7zs.jpg (203KB, 1012x1158px) Image search: [Google]
8ocF7zs.jpg
203KB, 1012x1158px
why the fuck are women so boring, literally every single on i talk to its always "i dont have any real hobbies, i spend most of my time watching Netflix, i work at a [insert generic retail company], im thinking about going back to school but i haven't started yet" like what the fuck how do they assume they are going to find a man someday.

Inb4 >talking to girls REEEE NORMIES OUT
>>
>>34139141

>implying you aren't boring too

they don't need to be interesting if they are pretty enough
>>
>>34139285
im interesting, i have alot of opinions and interesting hobbies, stuff i am enthusiatic about but women i have met really dont have anything going on in their lives, their conversations consists of shopping and gossip. they are incapable of an intellectual conversation *tips fedora*
>>
>>34139285
>say something
>implying you aren't that thing too!!!!

you realize school children were doing this in elementary, right?
you faggots might as well just say, "i know you are but what am I" because that's the shit you post.
>>
>>34139371

You missed out

>oh and I am really into travel? Like me and my friends last year went to (generic tourist trap), and soon I'd like to go to (generic tourist trap)
>>
True, but it applies to men too. Every single one I talk to is interested in basic shit like sports, hanging out with his friends, some shitty music genre like dubstep, and similar.
It's been a very long time since I've met a man who's interested in literature, for example (no, genre fiction doesn't count), or a man whose music taste isn't pleb or basic as fuck, or a man who's interested in modern architecture.
People are boring in general, op.
>>
>>34139562
that's weird because i've had a lot of friends who were into gardening.

when i meet people, i don't tell them i enjoy building T-34/85 models, i tell them i watch basketball because that's how you fucking relate to people.

not being able to understand that means you're an autist.. my point is that the people you're meeting just aren't going into depth, they're feeding you surface layer shit like people do when they don't want to tell people they listen to avant-garde.
>>
>talking to female coworker
>she's 25
>ask her what she does outside of work, what are hobbies
>"I dunno... I just watch Netflix"
>yeah but like what else? do you like music or cooking or anything?
>"No I just go on facebook and netflix and cook dinner"

THIS IS OUR YOUTH
>>
>>34139623
trying to find common interests is very important but saying you like to assemble miniatures could be a good conversation starter, i wouldnt say T-34/85 because no-one fucking knows what that means but simplifying shit you do for others to understand is a good tactic to get to know people. my problems come when people legitimately dont have any interests to talk about.
>>
>>34139623
Look, I'm not talking about people I talked to once or twice, I'm talking about people I'm fairly close with. Interesting people are hard to find, regardless of their gender.
>>
>>34139623

You actually have a point.. often it's only when you go to visit a normie at their own place, that you see all their dorky shit hastily stashed away
>>
>>34139722
get close with more people, that's the only solution left.

>>34139711
the problem is when you're interesting and the other person legit isn't. people here will swear up and down, "no ur both just boring", nah, it isn't always like that.
>>
>implying there's anything to do outside of consuming media and drugs

prove me wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.