[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/weed/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

any stoners on today?
i wanted to smoke for the first time and got a hold on some Lemon Haze hash. but god damn was it awful.
is it supposed to taste like gas? because smoking it from my bong was like huffing diesel fumes straight from the exhaust pipe. it was so disgusting, i nearly vomited and could only muster three drags before i gave up for the day.
still got high, which was fun, but actually smoking it was torture. i still have a lot left, but i'm considering just throwing it away.
so, did i get a bad batch or something? or is it actually supposed to smell and taste like gas and burnt rubber like mine did?
>>
File: 20161218_150532.jpg (191KB, 700x676px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_150532.jpg
191KB, 700x676px
>>34137645
hash can be extremely harsh especially if you dont smoke often
if you want to get really high with minimal effort look into wax. If your tolerance is low enough 1 hit will be a great ride
>>
It was probably the butane from the lighter you tasted try buying hemp wick.
>>
File: 1483965362902.png (121KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483965362902.png
121KB, 500x378px
>>34137645
I'm so fucking high right now, I'm precumming just laying down. PGC has me fucked up.
>>
I smoke skunk from a metal pipe, its still good but makes me so fucking sluggish, I've always wanted to try hash but its hard to find where I live.
>>
>>34137778
i don't think it was the butane. burnt butane only creates Co2 and H20, neither of which has any particular taste. and the lighter doesn't use that much gas in the first place.
>>
how easy is it to get nicotine addiction? i want to smoke hash, but weed is nigh impossible to get here, and i don't have a bong. so i'm going to have to make a spliff with tobacco or something. i really don't want to get addicted to cigs now.
>>
>>34137947
you dont need a bong to smoke weed friend
>>
>need an adapter for my new PC
>go to best buy in the mall to get one
>old black man stops me on the way
>presses spongy cube into my hand
>tells me it's hash if i want to buy it
>n-no i'm not here for that sorry
>he won't take it back from me
>"oh, because i'm a black man huh?"
>p-please... i don't even know you...
>manage to get away from him safely
>make sure to tell the guards
>buy my thing and quickly go home

fuck i thought he was gonna rob me
i mean what if he had a gun?

that's the last time i'm going to the city
>>
>>34137645
i've only smoked a handful of times. when i smoke with other people i usually get really quiet and just sit down. i get really dizzy and some pain in my chest (i guess from anxiety). its usually a shit time but im able to sleep it off. do you think this happens because im getting bad anxiety when im with others or because of my inexperience with weed? or something else
>>
Diesel smelling strains suck ..Vanilla kush and Mastodon kush smell like puke
>>
File: 00059smug.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
00059smug.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
>tfw getting high on weed
>listening to ELO
>about to take kava sublingually before swallowing it
Today is gonna be good.
>>
>>34138432

Vanilla kush smells incredible
>>
Drug dealer viral marketing thread.
>>
File: 1483535812989.jpg (311KB, 1033x798px)
1483535812989.jpg
311KB, 1033x798px
I've been without pot for 3 months now, I sure miss it, gonna buy some once i get home.
>>
>>34137947
>nicotine addiction
I was afraid of this aswell but I've yet not manged to get addicted to it. I've been smoking on and off for a few months period, when I used it as most i smoked 2 splifs per day for a 3-4 months period. Then I took a break for 3 months and went back smoking.

Never feelt the urge. You will be fine, if you don't smoke ciggs just as they are.
>>
smoking hash for many years and yeah it taste like ass, sometimes its great. there is no good answer
>>
>>34138996
is regular weed just as awful? i've only tried hash so far as weed is practically impossible to find here in Norway.
>>
>>34139344
what do you pay per gram? just checking for see if scam is happening.
>>
>tfw can't smoke at college
I kinda miss it.
>>
>>34139587
can't or won't?
>originally
>>
>>34139587
College is where everybody smokes weed anon. It's one of the last times of your life you don't have to worry about getting tested.
>>
>>34137797
>PGC
Psychiatric Genomics Consortium?
Peapack-Gladstone Financial Cor?
Prince George's County, MD?

Anon plss
>>
Got some brownies waiting for me at my dorm on sunday, as well as a shroom chocolate and a tab of lsd... Gonna be a good week before classes
>>
>34139587

>he doesn't smoke in college
>literally everyone else is having weed parties every night

lol
>>
>>34139536
about 20 USD on the darknet, though it's norwegian prices, so everything is much more expensive here anyway.
>>
You can smoke hash in a bong without weed? I've never tried that before. My advice, save it until you can get bud then put a few pieces of hash on top of the bowl, makes it taste a bit better.
>>
>>34141123
appearantly so. i just bought some little little round screens you can stick in the pipe, so the hash won't fall through and land in the water. i cut off a little piece of hash and broke it into a lot of tiny balls, barely a .mm each and placed them in the bong, on the screen.
no problems smoking it, it just tasted fucking dreadful.
>>
>>34137645
aah, weed thread aka losers thread
keep talking boys :-)
>>
>>34141262
Dude its the fucking screen why didn't you write that in your op post
>>
File: $_3[1].jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
$_3[1].jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>34141346
it's just a regular steel screen. i don't see how that can effect the taste?
>>
>>34141468
It fucking does though I've been smoking for years there is a huge difference without a screen
>>
>>34141346
>>34141512
This desu, you might as well be smoking out of a soda can like a middle schooler
>>
>>34141512
>>34141622
seriously? how does steel effect the taste? i thought the material could handle heat.
>>
>>34141683
you want brass screens, not steel.
>>
>>34138330

Pretty much, if you smoke more you'll learn to expect and tolerate the anxious feeling better. It did bad things for me the first few times too, not knowing what to expect.
>>
>>34141262

Don't use screens, you're inhaling bits of metal that come off when it's heated.
>>
>>34142146
makes no sense. these screens are for pipe tobacco. you use a match and toke a cherry, there is no flame touching the screen.

i think you have no idea how insulation or melting points work or how fire works.
>>
>>34137645

drugs are for normies pleas go back to plebbit
>>
>>34137947
Get a cigarillo and learn how to roll blunts instead of making shitty spliffs.
Tobacco addiction is easy to acquire but if youre smoking spliffs exclusively id imagine the weed craving will overide the nicotine depending on how often you toke.
Personally all i ever rolled were blunts and i didnt crave tobacco until i actually started smoking cigarettes seperately.
>>
>>34142190

t. doesn't smoke weed

You gotta torch that shit when you're in the bottom half of the bowl. And I've used screens in a bowl and they end up with a big hole after about two days and the wires are noticeably thinner and oxidized. That metal went somewhere. A tobacco pipe shouldn't get nearly as hot.
>>
>>34137947
very hard to get seriously addicted to tobacco if u are only doing it to smoke weed. just dont smoke em when u run out of weed
>>
>>34137947
pretty difficult. I smoked monday-friday (about half a pack a day) for a solid 4 months and stopped cold turkey. It's all in your head. addiction does not happen overnight or in one hit.
>>
>>34137947
you'll most likely be fine as long as you dont do it more than a few times per month and dont start smoking cigarettes without weed
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.