[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni flatmates thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Whats the worst flatmate you knew or had experienced at university anons?
luckily i landed on my feet for my 2 years in halls but my best friend had a vegan nightmare:
>first week of university when they are arranging to go out to clubs for freshers one of the girls begins handing out printed leaflets of "vegan friendly" nightclubs that she will go to and refuses to go anywhere else
>by the second week she is constantly engaging in "food criticism" every time one of her flatmates eats some type of meat or anything that isnt approved by her they get a lecture about how they are "meat eating savages"
>by a month or so in the others just tell her to fuck off so she resorts to throwing out ALL meat products and other non vegan approved products out of all of their fridges at night
>full shitstorm ensues so she tells the accommodation staff that they are being "disrespectful towards her beliefs and practices" trying to insinuate they were hating on her because of a religion
>all her flatmates end up getting into trouble as the accommodation staff told the university

whats your flatmate stories anons?
>>
>>34137600
Damn, that's bad. Guess I'm lucky enough to not have experienced that problem, but I would report her citing that what I eat is my choice.
>>
Why is your best friend a girl if you are posting on /r9k/?
>>
>>34137672
he never said his best friend was the vegan girl moron
>>
>>34137600
bumping for interest and uni stories
>>
My roomate is a furry/aspie/loud piece of shit who i mistakenly let ruin my freshman semester because i was trying to be nice.
>>
File: can-we-fix-it.jpg (31KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
can-we-fix-it.jpg
31KB, 391x366px
>have mental image of girls being clean and almost perfect
>put in a flat with 4 girls, only 1 other guy
>guy is clean and respectful, but refuses to say anything bad to the girls regardless of their behaviour
>find out this is the norm for guys, beta bux etc.
The girls on the other hand:
>toilet always messy
>shower filled with long hairs
>sink always filled with their washing up
>refused to supply toilet paper
>went through 2 rolls a day
>any form of even mild criticism is met with cold stares, passive aggressiveness
>other guy tells me I'm being too nasty when I assure you I raised the issues in the nicest way possible
>do girl's homework one time, have to do it for the rest of the year
>I'll get you a box of chocolate!
>never happens
>any favours I do are forgotten almost instantly
>they never help me with anything
>they call me a nasty person
Betas and chad are so much easier to talk to. They repay favours, don't get butthurt over criticism and generally aren't degenerate trash
>>
>>34138269
id rather have a chad like i did in my second year, the only criticism i had of him was that he was really loud coming in from nights out
pretty cool guy actually, couldnt speak about vidya or anything that wasnt sport.
>>
File: Screenshot (688).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (688).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34137600
>first year at uni, parents pay for a dorm so I can make friends
>room is a 4-person suite, so we have double two-person rooms with a living room in the middle
>I get stuck with my roommate because the other two are Muslim (and currently my best friends at uni) and have to wake up in the middle of the night to pray
>doesn't make much difference since my roommate frequently sets a 4am alarm, takes 2 minutes to turn it off, then goes back to sleep
>he rarely showers
>he has ADD or ADHD so constantly tapping, clapping feet together, etc.
>has headphones but watches videos of some Russian-accented dude play Yu-Gi-Oh during the middle of the night without using them
>writes anime fanfic that I really want to read
>can't study or hang out in my room when he's there because it smells or is otherwise unpleasant
>he shaves with an electric razor while walking around, getting hair on the floor
>clips his nails onto the floor
>watched anime and had a meal with him a couple times and he's a good person but dear god living with him is unpleasant
>I'm a light sleeper and by the end of the first semester my mental health had declined significantly due to lack of sleep
>thought I was depressed
>thought I should drop out
>still pulled all As
>>
File: 1477187284805.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1477187284805.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>tfw you live on your own in a 27 sq m apartment so you don't have any interesting stories to share
>>
My first semester at uni my roommate was a total robot but had no clue what 4chan was. He left after the first semester so the second one I had the room all to myself.

my third semester I stayed with 3 chads in a suite (2 two-person rooms) and the one I roomed with and I exchanged no words the entirety of our stay there. The other two and I went out all the time.
>>
>>34138754
I wish I lived by myself, I hate having other people around when I'm trying to study, relax or generally exist. Don't have the money though

>>34138526
Yeah I'm with several male normies now. They don't make too much mess and are generally pleasant to live with. They're not wonderful people but they don't ask me for free shit or waste my time
>>
>>34137600
My roommate for my first year in uni was an uber Chad, lifted a lot, hung out with tons of girls, got good grades. Very friendly though, probably the nicest roommate I ever had.
>>
File: 1468179284268.jpg (75KB, 953x686px) Image search: [Google]
1468179284268.jpg
75KB, 953x686px
>>34137600
I was the bad flatmate
>>
File: 1477335309422.jpg (26KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
1477335309422.jpg
26KB, 455x451px
>Living at home, parents were against me moving out
>Need to wake up at 6am to get to a 9pm lecture
>Haven't made a single friend, sit by myself and go home straight away
>>
>>34137600

>be 27
>live with two friends, now 27 and 28, because I hate random roommates
>goes fine for about four months
>they gradually are less and less able to pay bills on time because they're lazy manchildren
>now neither have given me any rent money for the last 3 months and barely any on bills
>paying for a 3 person house by myself and my surrogate manchildren

gonna kick them out soon but not before they effectively took a few thousand dollars from me and lived easy
>>
>"vegan friendly" nightclubs
What makes a nightclub "vegan friendly"?
>>
> live in house with roommates
> one really lazy guy
> walls are paper thin
> always hear him skyping loud as fuck late at night
> every other time music
> smoked weed in his room
> always gets on the defense when you point out his flaws
> never thinks a step ahead ( example toiletpaper is done so you replace it )
> generally dirty as hell always leaves his dishes around the house
> he's a total fucking failure im glad he's gone ( he failed his classes)
>>
>>34139103
geez just move out
>>
>>34139471
ones that apparently dont serve any crisps, jelly shots etc
>>
>>34140012
No-one is forcing the vegan to do jello shots or eat crisps
>>
>>34140037
yes we know anon, but what OP is saying is that this girl was one of "those" vegans who has to ram her ideology down everyone throats
>>
>>34140157
I know. I was just pointing out how annoying she was
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.