[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lesbots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 5GN0QgD9.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5GN0QgD9.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Any other lesbians on /r9k/?
Come in here and discuss the purest form of love or >tfw no gf.
>>
File: 1472011731103.jpg (126KB, 634x833px) Image search: [Google]
1472011731103.jpg
126KB, 634x833px
Doesn't look like there are many. R9k can be hostile to lesbian women at times. Some of the men here cling to the misery of loneliness and get upset at the thought of sharing it with women even lesbians which are probably the only subgroup of women other than the elderly that are truly capable of relating to that feel.
>>
File: Cxma66cUkAATa4t.jpg (332KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Cxma66cUkAATa4t.jpg
332KB, 1074x1517px
I am a lesbian but I am repulsed by RL women. I just masturbate to anime girls everyday
>>
>tfw look straight so nobody even knows unless I tell them and only men ever hit on me.

I'm so alone.. I just want a qt gf to hold me.
>>
Even lesbians want chad
>>
Anybody have the webm of the sorority girl being forced to eat another sorority girls pussy?
>>
I'm bi, but lean towards men. Is that okay?
>>
File: 1481040125597.png (652KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481040125597.png
652KB, 1280x960px
>tfw ldr with cute r9k gf
>>
>>34138464
no, bisexuals aren't capable of love

go away bislut
>>
File: IMG_4642.jpg (23KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4642.jpg
23KB, 250x249px
FEMBOTS DONT EXIST REEEEEEEEEEE

Oregano
>>
>>34138385

No, but I know the vid is on motherless somewhere as I have fingered myself to it a few times..
>>
>>34138017
>the only subgroup of women other than the elderly that are truly capable of relating to that feel.
Top kek,
>go on a dating/hook-up site:
>70 year old grandmas that look like they're already dead post pics of themselves with a 25yo Chad.
>half the woman have requirements like: "be 6'2'' tall, have at least 8'' in your pants, be better looking than 90% of guys, make good money and be prepared to put up with all my demands OR just be a woman, I always was curious."
Not to mention that strangers will still be much nicer towards you because you're a woman.
>>
It kills me every day that I'll never be in a cute yuri relationship because I'm not cute enough. Fucking reality gave me bulldyke genes.
>>
used to think I was lesbian or asexual but I'm actually just autistic
>>
>>34138570
>OR just be a woman, I always was curious."
An ugly bull-dyke is still more likely to hook-up with an average girl than a robot.
>>
I remember when there were regular threads of lesbians bitching about straight girls. Good times.
>>
>>34138626
autism is only a problem if you're male, for women it's cute.
>>
>>34138275
What happened to her eyes?
>>
>>34136504
aye aye captain~

>>34139549
stop lying, real men only want Stacey
>>
File: 2MstAzl.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>34139621
Not nearly to the degree that women want Chad.
>>
>>34139621
>real men only want Stacey
>unless you're Chad, you're not even a man
that's why no one accepts lesbians as robots, they are exactly like any other woman.
>>
>>34139549
maybe to you but that doesn't help me understand social situations any better
>>
>>34140141
At least you can take comfort in the fact that you are much less likely to be bullied, have people lose their patience or even notice than if you were a guy. You're also much more likely to get help and live a normal life.
>>
>>34138385
That sounds fucking hot, is she really being forced?
>>
I am but I think I'm going to just be alone. I recently accepted my sexuality and got into a relationship. She was really obviously only into it because she wanted to have sex with me and then she ended up hitting me multiple times pretty quickly. I'm realizing my family is enough. They've been everything I have for a long time anyways.
>>
>>34141266
>then she ended up hitting me multiple times pretty quickly
One of the things that are taboo is how common physical violence is in lesbian relationship: women so peaceful when the other party isn't much stronger than them and they just can't use their inborn manipulation techniques that work on guys but not women and they snap.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.