[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanons, what do vaginal orgasms feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 26

File: 20.jpg (360KB, 1200x1707px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
360KB, 1200x1707px
femanons, what do vaginal orgasms feel like?
>>
Clitoral orgasms are better, more satisfying.
>>
I've only ever had a clitoral orgasm.
>>
>>34135945
Like a goosh goosh of water coming out of my vag. I totally have a vag and know.
>>
>>34135968
you funny anon
very funny
>>
>>34135966
>>34135966
Ayyy ladies let me clap them cheeks.
>>
I highly doubt women go on this board.
>>
>>34135958
>>34135966
cumlets pls go
>>
>>34135977
I really don't see any point of this honstly. Each any every person has a different way how they feel when they come. I know if I been edgeing my legs lock up and I become a wounded animal for a second when I cum.
>>
>>34135993
>cumlet
I make enough juice to drip. Clitoral > vaginal every time.
>>
Like a wave of spastic release coming from the cunt and then traveling out into the belly, chest legs, etc.
>>
File: 1402883499623.png (211KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1402883499623.png
211KB, 754x1060px
This thread is pathetic enough to make me wonder what it's like to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>34136099
I'd be your practice gf, but then I'd inevitably want to kill you.
>>
>>34136104
Why not be an actual gf?
>>
>>34136099
If you were my bf, our relationship would involve a lot of lying together, me making you nice meals and baked goods, and taking day trips to comfy places together. Also a lot of sex.
>>
>>34136122
I don't want to be anyone's gf. I hate everyone.
>inb4 edgy
Nah. My hate is completely justified. I wish I could kill everyone and get away with it.
>>
>>34136104
crazy woman

>>34136125
;_;

WHY

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO MEE
>>
>>34136099
>This thread is pathetic
Welcome to r9k!
>>
File: 1483670438131.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483670438131.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
>>34136157
it takes one to know one, anon.
>>
>>34136125
I thought having a gf would be like this but instead she's an abusive bully and huge money sink and now I'm trapped becausemy self esteem is too low to leave

All I wanted to do was fall in love with a sweet girl
>>
>>34136036
how long do yours last?
>>
File: annanystrom - BMRy0I1hM_H.jpg (132KB, 1080x1286px) Image search: [Google]
annanystrom - BMRy0I1hM_H.jpg
132KB, 1080x1286px
As soon as I woke up from my daze, I knew something was different. I threw off the covers and felt a breeze under my skirt.
Wait a sec, I'm a guy, I don't wear skirts.... Hey, my penis is gone! And my balls! And I have boobs! What's going on here?!

I looked in the mirror and recognized this body as Vicky, the girl who sat next to me in chemistry class. We've had a crush
on each other for a while; last night we were talking online and discovered we both had some transexual curiosity.
She'd always wondered what it'd be like to be a guy, and vice versa. We found it was more than just a wonder, it was an ache,
a burning insatiable desire to just know, even for a second, what it would feel like to have those other parts. While we were
talking, my screen turned to gibberish, like a virus was taking over my computer. The characters flashing on the screen held me
like a trance..... I got woozy, then started passing out....
>>
>>34136143
You did want to know, anon. I would also hold your hand, wear your jumpers and kiss you when you leave and come home.

>>34136226
Just leave her anon, she sounds like she's sucking your life away. You can find someone better.
>>
>>34136268
It makes me feel worse knowing I can't have you.
>>
>>34136134
I'm sort of like that too, I've always wanted a practice gf who'd threaten me and actually mean it. Discord?
>>
File: annanystrom - BLEQN1xB4Dg.jpg (100KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
annanystrom - BLEQN1xB4Dg.jpg
100KB, 1080x1348px
Ring! Phone call coming in on her cell.... when I saw my own phone number calling, I had a hunch what had happened. Indeed,
we had switched bodies somehow! We didn't talk for very long because she was dying to experiment with my body; I gave her
full permission, and she gave me hers. Time to get busy :)

My crotch..... it was so flat and so smooth! I couldn't stop feeling it..... I slid my hand all the way down from my bellybutton
to my crotch to my butt, feeling nothing but soft, smooth skin the whole way. I tapped myself where my balls would have been:
no pain! It felt weirdly liberating. I grinded my crotch against her bedpost, which would have killed my balls as a guy.
Instead of hurting, it felt pretty good, probably from the clitoral stimulation. I was so... penisless....

I thought having a boner felt good, but it was nothing compared to being horny as a girl. I got the most amazing feeling.....
this ache, this hunger in my crotch, like something was missing in me; I just wanted to be stretched and filled.
It was like an itch I needed to scratch. I opened up her closet and to my delight, I found several large dildos.
Seems like she was a bit of a size queen :)
>>
I grabbed the smallest one (small for her was 7 inches long, 1.5 inches wide...) and started sliding it in....
I couldn't believe it was finally happening; I was finally going to know what it felt like to be penetrated!
I felt my insides get opened up and pushed apart...fuck yesssss, my body said. More, I want more! I couldn't wait any longer,
I pushed the whole shaft in. With the stretch, the hunger finally being satiated, I had the best orgasm I'd ever had in my life...
Everything turned hazy and white hot... And instead of stopping where it used to when I was a guy, it just kept going and going,
wave after wave, building higher and higher! I reached heights of pleasure I didn't even know were possible.... it seemed like
it kept going for minutes at a time... when I couldn't stand it any more, when I felt so good I thought I was going to die
from pleasure, I got this huge climax.... I could feel my vagina convulsing, almost sucking the dildo in like a lollipop...
my cervix loosened up and just kissed the tip of the dildo while my uterus rhythmically contracted with pleasure... it felt
like everything inside me was opening up and sucking it all in... When the orgasm finally ended I just laid back on the bed
in bliss. Even with it over, I still felt this soft, warm glow in me, like the echoes of an orgasm. Now that I'd been stretched
open deep and wide, I finally had some relief.
>>
I have never cum from vaginal stimulation alone. It has to be accompanied by clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>34136268
>You can find someone better
Probably not. It took me 20 years to find this one. Who knows how long it'll take to find a girl who's not terrible
>>
But soon after, the hunger returned. With a vengeance. More, my crotch said... I want to be penetrated deeper and wider!
I wanted, no, needed to be stretched more. I looked back in the closet and spotted the biggest one: 3 inches wide and 10 inches
long.... Wow, I thought to myself. This can't be possible: how can a human fit something that big inside them and fuckin.....
live? Your whole body would just have to be one huge fuck-hole for that to work! My brain told me there's no way it was possible
but my crotch said otherwise.... that ache was back, that hunger. I just had to have it all in me, I needed it. I carried this
huge behemoth with me to the bathroom and set it on the toilet. This was insane; the tip of it was almost as high as the tank!
How could I fit all that in me? I started thinking about how deep it would reach into me... and as soon as started thinking that,
I got really turned on... I bit my lower lip.... I crossed my legs back and forth, so I could feel my penisless crotch rub
against my inner thighs.... I grasped my boobs lustily, pushed them against my chest... they were mine.... I was getting wet....
My vagina was hungry, and it was already loosened up, ready for more... When I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt my body move
over the dildo.... and I started lowering myself down.... shudder I felt the waves of pleasure again, but with the added girth
of the dildo, this was 10 times better than last time! with each inch, my pleasure climbed higher and higher.
>>
>>34136310
Pictures of clit?
>>
Deep within me, I felt this little thud, this nice little jolt... I had hit bottom... I looked down and I had it all in me,
all 10 inches. It already felt really good, but when my mind realized what had happened, that I really had all of that inside me,
I hit that climax like I never hit it before. The sensations were so unique; I could feel it pressing against the back of my
bladder, against the inside of my hipbones, even against the inside of my lower spine. The dildo actually made my back crack by
pushing on it from the inside! It was so incredible... it didn't seem fair that only girls got to feel these sensations. I'd never
had anything even a tenth as big in me before.... how could I? I didn't have a hole big enough. I looked down and still couldn't
believe I had all that inside me. It was so deep.....and I still felt hungry, like my whole body was just one big hole to be
filled.... I jiggled the dildo around and could feel it pushing underneath my bellybutton.... my bellybutton! It even made a
slight bulge I could see through my abdomen... this was insane! How can I have so much stuff that deep inside me? Girls' bodies
are amazing.... they can use their private parts to fit these incredibly huge things in their bodies, to do amazing things that
guys can't do. Guys don't get to experience any of it... it made me feel almost... lucky to be a girl.... I felt almost sorry for
guys because they didn't get to experience this... I wonder if other girls felt this way, if this was a source of their pleasure,
to be able to do things and feel things guys couldn't.... to make them jealous that they couldn't experience a woman's pleasure.
With a smirk on my face, I thought "sucks for them!" and starting riding the dildo again..... I sighed from pleasure, whipped my
hair back, and plunged it deep in and out of my body....as I built up yet another multiple orgasm, I smiled to myself, and just
felt so lucky.
>>
>>34136310
what do those feel like?
>>
>>34136279
Don't worry anon, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl someday.

>>34136312
Assuming you're 20, you have a lot of time to find someone better.
>>
>>34136104
You can kill me if you want.
>>34136134
I can relate.
>>
>>34135945
Vaginal orgasms aren't real. Only clitoral orgasms are. Look it up. Vaginal orgasms are due to physiological reasons. The term you should be using is 'female orgasm', which is pretty great.
>>
>>34136254
Around thirty seconds, but depending on things I can have these weird aftershocks.
>>
File: 1481375706736.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481375706736.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>34136359
thanks for letting me know im gonna die alone.
>>
>>34136134
if you were my gf i'd try my hardest to give you every reason to love me and not kill me
>>
>>34136125
>Also a lot of sex.
How much?
>>
File: image_40.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_40.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>34135945
>Have both vaginal and clitoral orgasms simultaneously
>Place Hitachi wand against pelvic bone and let the entire pelvis vibrate
>As it builds a warmth spreads from clit and vag
>Vag contracts violently like a mouth going 'mrrp mrrp'
Best I can describe it to a man is if you had a massive shit and after it comes out, your ass kind of grasps for it involuntarily
>Seize for a couple seconds
>Fall asleep
>>
>>34136416
>henmaru

good taste, ya faget :^)
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
I really want to make a girl cum.

It must feel so amazing to know you made her feel so good.
>>
>>34136387
W-what did I say wrong? Please don't be upset anon.

>>34136404
However much you want, but I think twice a day would be my limit for being enthusiastic about penetration.
>>
>>34136490
>However much you want, but I think twice a day would be my limit for being enthusiastic about penetration.
Sounds like about plenty, post throwaway.
>>
>>34136490
I am a very lonely person and I do not have a great grasp of the social dynamic that just lets you 'go out and find a girlfriend'.

Why is it wrong to ask someone from here to be mine?
>>
Women don't have orgasms. They fake them because they're expected to.

They also don't ejaculate. That's 100% urine.
>>
>>34136469
probably feels infinitely better to have them yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 598x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 598x708px
>>34136568
I see what your doing anon.
>>
>>34136568
if this was true the clitoris wouldn't exist. but you're right about the urine.
>>
>>34136379
do the aftershocks turn in multiple orgasms?
>>
>>34136579
Maybe so, but I don't have the physical equipment required for having a female orgasm.

I'd rather focus on her anyway.
>>
>>34136568
The only place cum leaves the female is the vagina not urethra

I tried to piss while schlicking and my bladder was sealed tight. Pissing after schlicking is also very difficult for me.

Women need to fix their weak bladder problems. I can hold my piss for 10 hours if I wanted
>>
>>34136226
>becausemy self esteem is too low to leave
what a shit excuse.
>>
>>34136720
check your non-incontinence privilege, female
>>
>>34136720
>Women need to fix their weak bladder problems. I can hold my piss for 10 hours if I wanted

I want to make you drink a lot and see how long you can hold it.

I want to watch you squirm.
>>
>>34136716
>but I don't have the physical equipment required for having a female orgasm.
yes you do, and its called prostate orgasms
>>
>>34136490
You're my gf now.

Understand? We are in love.
>>
I haven't had one yet but I've gotten close.

Honestly g-spot/vaginal stimulation feels so much better to me than clit stimulation. Its a lot deeper and all I can do is hang my mouth open in a daze and try not to moan while I'm fucking myself. Rubbing my clit still feels good but it doesn't turn me into a mess like vaginal does.

I actually finally ordered a vibrating dildo in the mail so hopefully when it comes next week I'll be able to try achieve one.
>>
>>34136834
>moaning
>not being in pain

pick one.
>>
>>34136356
What do you mean? Clitoral orgasms?
>>
>>34136768
>tfw no bladder control bf
>>
>>34136834
I'll help you get there baby
>>
>>34136036
Is it true it's a full body thing? That's amazing. Male orgasm you only feel in the tup of your di k and sometimes your thighs is you're lucky
>>
>>34136853
If you're in pain you need to use more lube just saying.
>>
>>34136884
Not him, but yeah.
>>
>>34136579

Both in succession seems like heaven desu, masturbating is just eh because now it reminds me of no gf.
>>
File: I came.jpg (42KB, 356x468px) Image search: [Google]
I came.jpg
42KB, 356x468px
>>34136834
>Its a lot deeper and all I can do is hang my mouth open in a daze and try not to moan while I'm fucking myself
>>
>>34136909
Different anon, but mine are full body, I even have a little seizure
>>
>>34136469
I used to be able to make my 3/10 fat practice gf cum pretty easily. It was great. She would just totally shut down after for about 5 minutes because it was so good and we cudoled after
>>
>>34136884
i mean the two together
>>
>>34136909
guys, is there anyway for men to have amazing orgasms? excluding stuff butt with things. I keep fapping for a while after I cum and it gets very strong. What else?
>>
>>34136490
Morning, Rose
>>
>>34136979
that sounds hot desu

fampai
>>
>>34136579
Well when the vagina contacts during orgasm it will squeeze your dick like a boa constrictor
>>
>>34136909
>>34136979
I look like I'm being exorcized when mine happens. It's such a mind-numbing experience. Bodily loss of control, eyes roll to the back of my head, if I'm not clamping my mouth down hard it opens, back arches, legs squirming.

Ahhh too bad I'm a KHHV, would be nice to feel some flesh in me.
>>
>>34137054
I'm in love with you and your vagina.
>>
>>34137054
>Ahhh too bad I'm a KHHV, would be nice to feel some flesh in me.
Please post throwaway.
>>
>>34137016
I think a lot of factors are involved. Main one being turned on and edging a little but not too much. Like a quick 5 minute fap for me feels almost like nothing. But a good cum after an hour of foreplay with a gf feels pretty good. Also cock rings and shit I think would make it slightly better
>>
>>34137054
>Tfw actually make an ahegao face
>Tfw will never have meat inside me because of vaginismus
>>
>>34137016

Butt stuffing is most intense if you stimulate the prostate. You're at least going to have to put a finger up there. Otherwise best you can do is kegels with the gooch muscle to tighten it up so you feel pressure on your prostate right before you cum. I always clench my asscheeks together, seems to add a little pressure too.
>>
File: 1465303727138.jpg (337KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1465303727138.jpg
337KB, 550x535px
>>34137099
I get vaginismus on and off. Does yours never open back up? Sorry to hear.
>>
>>34137054
There are no females on the internet and this is a man.
Do not be deceived my fellow robots.
>>
>>34137099
>>34137131
So you're saying even if someone does foreplay, it doesn't do shit.
>>
>>34137054
How the fuck can a girl be hugless in this day and age. I'm a 4/10 socially retarded male and even I was getting hugs from girls as a kid. It's what humans do desu
>>
>>34137146
Its bait. Even landwhales and trolls get hugged.
>>
>>34137131
>>34137139
Mine is all the time, I can't even wear tampons. The only way I have a vaginal orgasm is a Hitachi against my snatch
>>
>you will never feel a girl holding her trembling body against you as she cums

Why live?
>>
>>34137139
Also yeah it makes no difference, I can be soaking wet and if I stick a finger in it feels like someone is jamming a knife in
>>
What does a cock orgasm feel like? I have nothing to compare my orgasms to, it just feels like an orgasm. I should be an expert on it since I habitually masturbate for entire afternoons or at the least hours on end.
>>
>>34137177
How's it feel that you are a failure and will never have kids (your sole purpose)?
>>
>>34137187
>you will never watch that one femanon ITT cum with her hitachi wand

Please femanon I'm in love with you let me seen you cum
>>
>>34137201
It feels like your penis sneezes.
>>
File: 1481152048619.jpg (30KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1481152048619.jpg
30KB, 296x288px
>>34137203
Yes but I am repulsed by other people anyways so there was never any chance of that. If I want so degenerate I would become a nun
>>
>>34137201
The head of the clock only feels good. Specifically the bottom part of the tip.

It feels like you're cock is the only thing in the world and you become super focused on the orgasm.

Then your cummies gloop out and the crushing loneliness and guilt washes over you.
>>
>>34137201
I think they are similar, only a cock one is less intense shorter and only really felt in the dick. There's a short period, maybe like 3-5 seconds before you ejaculate whichs feels amazing and is my favorite part. I think what you feel is cum traveling from the balls and being mixed with semen somewhere inside your pelvis and then the cum getting into place to be shot out. I always try to drag that part out, it feels good.
>>
>>34137260
Pretty much this
It's also commonly three spasms of pleasure
>>
Do women also get the crushing feelings of shame and loneliness after they cum?
>>
>>34137292
>three spasms

How's it feel bring a cumlet? I usually get about 7 pumps out of mine. Any other guys notice the second spasm is always the best? Is that the same for females too I wonder
>>
>>34137201
It feels like an intense plateau of pleasure and then it subsides.
>>
>>34137248
There are other ways to pleasure a man desu~
>>
>>34137325
In my experience as a guy, no, seems like they're still crazy horny after they regain their bearings from the orgasm. They seem to switch focus to desperately trying to make the guy cum once they do
>>
>>34136955
>>34137014

A female orgasm is, at least in my experience, as much based in the mind as it is in the loins. If I'm not concentrating, I'm not getting off. Arousal is a slow crescendo that steadily builds and plateaus, like steps. My speed with which I rub myself usually stays pretty stable once I get going, so the plateaus I mentioned are more in the rest of my body and in my mind. The muscles in my legs start to tense up, then in my thighs and my butt until I feel like my whole body is clenching together as I get closer. My breath starts getting ragged. Have to be concentrating hard at this point. When I orgasm, it's like waves of endorphins that radiate through my entire body and my vagina contracts and spasms. It feels like a warm glow washes over me and sort of dims my mind with pleasure for a few seconds. (Poetic?) The clit gets engorged during all these.. It's usually so swollen and sensitive from the orgasm that I personally remain pretty horny afterwards and ready for round two shortly.

Vaginal is basically the same experience, but usually notably quicker. I also notice that I have more intense contractions in my vaginal walls when I'm actually being penetrated while I orgasm..
>>
File: 1483720374292.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1483720374292.gif
239KB, 500x419px
>>34137386
that's nice and all but what is your current favourite vidya?
>>
>>34136909
not her but my orgasms are only in the clitoris. not full body. if it helps.
>>
File: 1369441595777.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1369441595777.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>34136125

And I was having such a nice day too, now it's ruined with tfw no gf.
>>
>>34137565
can i pluck your bean for fun?
>>
>>34137325
yes, after masturbation i go back to reading anti-porn blogs and hating myself. so hypocritical but i can't fap without porn.
>>
>ywn cum at the same time as your gf
>ywn feel her pussy squeezing every last drop of cum from your cock
>>
>>34136125
You wouldn't happen to live near New Jersey, would you?
>>
I've only had a true orgasm while I'm asleep. I wake up from the intensity. It feels like a rush of warmth shooting all through your body.

>tfw can never stimulate a gasm while conscious
>>
>>34137655
What's the problem, exactly? Is it just getting in the mood you have trouble with or a real physiological problem?
>>
>>34137618
I always think about how nice it'd be to have somebody to cuddle up to afterwards, instead of the feelings of shame.
>>
One of the best feelings in the world is getting your face squeezed between a pair of thighs when your make a girl orgasm with your tongue. I've gotten so good at oral lately. I can get my gf off every time, sometimes twice

Feels fucking good, man.
>>
File: 1475599344076.jpg (64KB, 387x335px) Image search: [Google]
1475599344076.jpg
64KB, 387x335px
>>34137386
this sounds just like my prostate orgasms desu
>>
>>34137701
Thats not very nice, anon. Most of us here have never experienced the joys of having a girlfriend.
>>
>>34137666
I have low libido and don't really masturbate. It's hard to get aroused by myself and the situations that turn me on are only in my dreams.

Also from my experience men are too quick and just want their dick wet. I need to go super slow and I need to be teased a lot.
>>
>>34137727
Well try harder, then. Gowing down on a girl is great, provided she's clean and shaven. Sometimes the gf wants oral when she hasn't shaved in a while. That ain't happening.
>>
>>34137768
I would be doing a lot of touching and fondling prior. However this comes with the same feeling of having no girlfriend ever.
>>
>>34137867
I once went down on a girl and found chunks of toiletpaper between her lips. That was...interesting to say the least.
>>
>>34137867
You're a massive pussy
>>34137876
I just need to have my needs met before a man, you know? Once they cum its over. It's usually just
>5 minutes kissing
>5 minutes fondling
>"suck my dick"
>"you wet yet?"
>obviously not
>60 second rapid fingering
>"okay you're wet now"
>painful fuck
>cums
>fin

Fuck my life senpai.
>>
>tfw small thin pecker
>tfw never gonna give my so to be gf a vaginal orgasm

Reason why a huge population of girls not getting vaginal orgasms are because most men has small/average peckers.
>>
>>34137976
Usually you'd think you have to, you know, keep at it until the girl is actually wet down there?

sounds like terrible sex desu
>>
>>34137976
>You're a massive pussy
Why? Because I won't go down on a gross vag or because I give oral at all?

Because if it's the later, sex is give and take. At least, it is in a healthy relationship. I'm not going to expect oral for myself unless I'm willing to give in return.
>>
>>34137976

>5 minutes kissing
>5 minutes fondling
>"suck my dick"
>"you wet yet?"
>obviously not
>60 second rapid fingering
>"okay you're wet now"
>painful fuck
>cums
>fin

fuck that sounds way too close to my sexual encounters. though I am the male in that situation. How the fuck would I stretch that shit out any longer, 5 minutes is a long time when trying to be sensual. you just run out of ideas to do and at one point its just awkward figgedding so you try to get to the main act
>>
>>34137867

Different strokes, my gf absolutely needs to have a jungle down there. Bush is hot as fuck, I'd love to bury my face in it.
>>
>>34138080
I can't deal with it, at least when it comes to oral. I choke on the hairs and I just can't get anything done. A bush is fine for regular sex though. No complaints there. But when I'm going down and she's moaning, and suddenly I start gagging and choking on hair, it's kind of a mood killer lol.
>>
>>34137036
Do you think that's funny?
>>
>>34138025
I dont think men understand female orgasm, they just are ignorant of what will turn them on. Or they just don't care. Mostly the latter.

>>34138049
How is an unshaved pussy gross? It's literally the same pussy with hair surrounding it. It's not gonna kill you lol. I'd be disappointed if I was your gf.

>>34138050
That's the problem. For women it's the whole experience, for men it's the final act. You have to focus on pleasing her during foreplay if you want to have enjoyable sex. If the foreplay is shitty and forced I just go with the motions but I don't enjoy the sex.
>>
>>34137201
Pressure builds on your cock kind of like when you need to pee and you start feeling really good progressively in the 5-10 minutes before you cum.

Once you're past the point of no return, your cock immediately starts spasming and a second later you're pumping out the baby batter. You also get the urge to arch your back and thrust as deep as possible. During the spasms you get 3-4 huge surges of pleasure and several others that are gradually less and less intense. Because the most intense part of the orgasm is always accompanied by spurtling semen, an orgasm for me is synonymous with ejaculation and for that reason, I have a hard time imagining what a female orgasm could feel like. Without an ejaculation, it would feel wrong somehow, like a big part of it is missing.
>>
>>34138148
Ok maybe gross was a bit harsh a word. See
>>34138133
for a better explanation. Hair is fine, but not for oral. It may not kill me, but dammit it tries.
>>
>>34137146
I'm a recluse and don't feel comfortable hugging people I haven't spent over a year getting to know.

Glad you're able to brag about your privilege normie.
>>
>>34138411
can i watch u cum on skype? just doing it to help u get more comfortable around people i swear
>>
>>34138160
Females get wet for a reason. To best explain as she gets closer to orgasming more and more female goop comes out of the vagina. If you edge long enough you'll get a handful. Then after she orgasms, more goop will pulse out for a minute after and it's incredibly annoying to wash off as if it's semi water resistant to piss you off but it makes shower sex possible so.

If you focus hard enough you can feel the female cum gushing out.

And reminder, this is from the vagina. I'm not talk about piss from the urethra.
>>
>>34138133
It should be the norm to be smooth before oral, I mean I trim myself before masturbating since feeling tons if hair while I'm rubbing is a real mood killer
>>
>>34138411
>tfw no recluse gf that I'll never get cucked by because she doesn't interact with anyone else
>>
>>34138138
A little original bit
>>
>>34136125

>day trips
why do normies do this
>>
>>34136134
>my hate is justified
Because Chad pumped and dumped you?
>>
Any girls have tips on how to cum as a virgin? I don't want to stick anything inside of me, even just a finger, and I have no idea where my clit is or what to do with it. I've just been rubbing down there blindly until it feels really good, but that's about all I can get. I can never cum.
>>
>>34139681
I'll show you how. Just be my gf.
>>
SOMEONE FROM ILLINOIS PLS BE MY GF
>>
>>34136469
>i just wanna make the girl feel good reee
fucking beta lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
>>
>>34139681
kek how old are you femanon?
>>
>>34139751
I'm 18. I only started touching myself down there slightly when I was 17.
>>
>>34139681
You're not a girl, any girl could just feel around and find her clit, it's her fucking clit. It's like saying 'I don't know where my balls are' as a guy.
>>
>>34139779
I've been doing it over my panties. If I do it naked, would I feel it better then? I'm actually scared though. What if I just don't have many senses down there? Also I'm on Prozac, does that matter?
>>
>>34139809
do you have kik, i'll help you through it femanon
>>
File: clitoris_0.jpg (30KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
clitoris_0.jpg
30KB, 500x334px
>>34139809
Literally just google 'clitoris'
>>
>>34139809
>I'm actually scared though
why the fuck would that scare you?
>>
>>34139809
I've heard actual girls talking about this shit IRL and I just have such a hard time believing it.

Literally just feel around until you find the spot that is most sensitive. I didn't need to google how to make my dick feel good to figure out which parts are the most sensitive.

This is such bullshit and it just pisses me off more than it should. I've heard girls say things like "I don't even know if I have a clitoris.. I've never touched myself." Fucking stupid bitches
>>
>>34135945
is that OFF!?
>>
File: 1324554132141631.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1324554132141631.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>34139773
>>34139809

I can be your bf and we could experiment with each other naked and have loads of hot sex
>>
>>34139847
Nope, don't have a kik

>>34139943
Okay, I can't really see that on myself though. But let's say I find it somehow, what do I do with it to achieve orgasm?

>>34139945
I want to orgasm in my lifetime, I feel left out my dude

>>34140003
I think I get where you're coming from. But there's so many folds and all that, I can't tell which is which. Also, just brushing my hand over myself doesn't really indicate which part is most sensitive.
>>
>>34140025
who? its Inoue Kiyoshirou
>>
>>34140144
>But there's so many folds

RRRRRRRROASTIE DETECTED

Only innie masterrace girls can post here.
>>
>>34140144
lets skype or whatever you use then senpai
>>
>>34139681
Get a Hitachi magic wand you'll find out pretty quick where your spots are. Personally I like to have a pillow between my legs to grip too
>>
>>34140144
You just touch it and rub it. It'll feel good and make you climax. There you go! That's how you masturbate.
>>
File: original.jpg (75KB, 415x401px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
75KB, 415x401px
>>34140249
>tfw I miss putting a wand to my benis and cumming through vibration

Feels bad
>>
>>34136834
Dam, confirmed for sexually mature.
>>
>>34137325
"Every animal is sad after coitus except the human female and the rooster."
>>
File: bark again.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bark again.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>almost all normie women have used vibrators so much that they are incapable of orgasming without an additional device
>>
>>34135945

Like milky bags of salt.
>>
File: 1464448287305.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1464448287305.png
91KB, 240x255px
>>34137325
Sometimes, but it's mostly shame about the deviantart tier shit I get off to. I just imagine they my classmates know how autistic and disgusting I am
>>
I'm not really good with words, so I have no idea how to describe that. The first one pretty much knocked me out for the rest of the day. I just wanted to cuddle up to someone and sleep after that.
>>
>>34141652
how long and hard was your biggest orgasm?
>>
>>34141812
It's hard to say, since I'm not keeping track of time in that situation. I would guess around 30 seconds. I bit down pretty hard on my lower lip as it hit, there was a lot of whimpering, and I was kind of spasming for a while after. It was giving me sort of aftershocks for most of that 30 seconds.
>>
>>34141940
thats hot af desu. Have you had multiple orgasms? And what mad you cum that hard?
>>
>>34142019
>Have you had multiple orgasms?
No.
>And what mad you cum that hard?
I was having one of those days where I was really horny and really sensitive. I don't know if guys get them too, but you kind of feel like you're on fire and it feels really good just idly touching yourself. I took the chance to set my dildo up on the headboard, in a way that I could really easily buck against it, and I went to town.
>>
>>34142052
yep all the time, i kinda feel like right now desu. Are you orgasms stronger when masturbating or with a partner?
>>
>>34142301
When I'm good with a partner, they're amazing. But it's possible to end up with a lousy partner. My orgasms consistently pretty good alone, but not as good as with a really good partner.
>>
>>34142465
What do they do that makes it better? Are their certain positions that make you cum the hardest?
>>
>>34137201
The act of masturbation is a lot more pleasurable than the orgasm, especially if you're fantasizing and edging. The onset manifests as fatigue and weakness in the groin that forces me to sink my hips and hunch my back. After a variable amount of time, best measured in seconds, spent continuing whatever I was doing that set it off I'll lose steam and muscles start firing in the groin or penis and I repeat the motion of sinking my hips and hunching my back in synchronization with those muscles firing a few times. Each of those spasms corresponds with ejaculate being shot out. It's not as consuming as it sounds, while it's going on I can perform simple tasks such as walking or shifting my body but getting a few sheets of toilet paper bundled together to catch my load is unfortunately beyond my capabilities. Never dance on the edge if you are liable to see something that could set you off unless you are okay with ruining an orgasm to save you some cleanup
>>
>>34142539
>What do they do that makes it better?
It's more that a real penis feels better, honestly. It's warm and it twitches and stuff. Plus it's just kind of hotter being with a person.
>Are their certain positions that make you cum the hardest?
Doggy, especially when I'm being held by the arms instead of just two hands on my butt. I think it maybe gives the guy better leverage to thrust in, because it feels amazing.
>>
File: LadysHand.png (519KB, 990x1098px) Image search: [Google]
LadysHand.png
519KB, 990x1098px
How can men even compete?!

DivockOriginal
>>
>>34142604
>being held by the arms instead of just two hands on my butt.
i love that position, even tho its tiring af. Do you cum alot during sex? Also whats it feel like to get pounded like that?
>>
>>34142799
>How can men even compete?!
by having prostate orgasms
>>
>>34142904
Maybe about 60% of the time, I cum. I don't have a lot of sex, though.
>whats it feel like to get pounded like that?
Like I said earlier, I'm not really good at this sort of thing. It's got this satisfying feeling of being filled, though. Obviously it feels really good on top of that, too.
>>
>>34142974
Are you loud when you cum? and does getting eaten out or breastplay do the trick for you? This is really turning me on if you cant tell senpai
>>
>>34143251
>Are you loud when you cum?
Yeah.
>and does getting eaten out or breastplay do the trick for you?
If they're good at it, sure.
>>
>>34142940

I meant in the acquiring of a girlfriend, but if shoving your fingers up your arse works for you, have at it.
>>
>>34143282
are your boobs sensitive? Girls cumming from nipple play is pretty hot. Also how big are yours? (i love tits desu)
>>
File: goddess.webm (2MB, 470x622px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.webm
2MB, 470x622px
>>34136490
>>34136359
>>34136268
>>34136125
jesus, i want a gf this sweet. (yes i know you're a male but i'm not letting that get in the way of my fantasy
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.