[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the busty girl from your high school doing now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: iq7lsey.jpg (102KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
iq7lsey.jpg
102KB, 540x560px
What's the busty girl from your high school doing now?
>>
File: IMG_0007.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34135744
Probably getting tit fucked by some chad
>>
which one? there were a few.

one is a lawyer but also has a bunch of tattoos and is dating some dumbass dirtbag

one is complete SJW that moved to San Fransisco, then New York

and there are others I simply don't know
>>
File: 1478974515804.png (251KB, 381x354px) Image search: [Google]
1478974515804.png
251KB, 381x354px
The Stacy who fucked nearly every Chad, skipped most lessons, bullied the "nerds" and left sixth form to have a son is now somehow a Geography teacher at the same school.
She's only 26.

Then again it was a shit school, so they may as well hire shit teachers.
>>
>>34135744
Does anyone believe me that I fucked the busty girl of my school?

(Small town)
>>
>>34135984
yes but I don't care

I have to say I'm not surprised that wasn't original
>>
>>34135744
She's a mother of several children
>>
File: epic_lulz.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
epic_lulz.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>34135744
Being the creepy stalker that i am
I still keep tabs on most the girls in my school

mfw none of them are married and have low paying jobs like waiter or receptionist

They have been pumped and dumped by chads
>>
One is studying abroad, never really talked to her but she seemed alright. The other who I think is extremely close to 10/10 dropped out of college and is having a kid with a crip
>>
married and are happy with life.
>>
>>34136016

It's depressing that they are so stupid they can't even see something as obvious as the wall approaching before they're dicked out losers with nothing left to offer. If they weren't maybe they would behave differently.
>>
>>34135744
She settled with a beta provider

He has chad-tier looks but is a skinny manlet
>>
File: 044-1.jpg (19KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
044-1.jpg
19KB, 240x320px
Going back a little further.. this girl was packing in middle school.
Unfortunately I don't have many large pics but you can see her on the left here. She was short so they were really pronounced.

My bros and I used to throw pencils into her shirt and she would reach right in and grab them out. Fun times.

She's a generic college slut right now, and it looks like her tits have deflated.
>>
probably something fun, without having much to worry about
>>
I went to an all male high school
>>
>>34135744
>busty girl
>implying there was only one
I went to school in Little Mexico. Every girl either had big tits or a big ass or sometimes both, rarely neither.
>>
File: 1420345793130.jpg (48KB, 636x497px) Image search: [Google]
1420345793130.jpg
48KB, 636x497px
She had a reduction
>>
>>34135744
I knew a few chesty lasses

The cute Maori girl who stopped talking to me the minute her friend took an interest in me
>Went back to New Zealand
>Had a baby with no idea who the father was
>String of "dads" for her baby
>Somehow popped out three babies

Maori girl's friend who told me she loved me the first time I told her a joke she found funny
>Abandoned her photography, modelling, and fashion design small businesses over the course of three years
>Married her boyfriend after five years and became a housewife
>No kids, but she doesn't look healthy any more

Extremely sexy redhead who told me she was going to leave her boyfriend for me if I was patient, but was fucking at least two other guys at the time
>Tried to make my first girlfriend dump me because I didn't want to be friends
>Backfired spectacularly and she lost her closest group of friends
>Did a course to become a psychiatric nurse
>Dated a whole bunch of guys from her friendship groups
>Was the abusive one in all those relationships
>Ended up with no friends, probably on crack or institutionalised

The girl who told me "If you had been single a day longer I would have had you" after being incredibly cold with me for the past two months
>Covered in tattoos and piercings
>Living with a man >5 years older than her (don't know his age, but the gap is very noticeable)
>Being a disappointment to her mum

All the girls I wanted to talk to, but never had the courage to
>Children before 25
>Overweight before 20
>Ugly fucking boyfriends
>>
Working in a meat factory. She had surgery to make her boobs smaller. They're just D's now, used to be G or something.
>>
>>34136068
>crip
You mean a cripple or a gang member?
>>
No busty girls in high school for some reason. Busty girl from junior high, no idea what she's doing now. It's been a very long time (I'm 36) and I've lost track of almost every kid I knew in junior high because I changed schools in 9th grade. Anyway, she was nothing special. Just a fat ugly retard with big tits.
>>
>>34135744

She gained 200 lbs, cut her hair short and died it red. Travesty.
>>
>>34135744
that's shooped right? shop experts weigh in
>>
>>34137182
Yes, look at the door sill next to the left tit
>>
>>34136119
Phoenix?

orgyporgy
>>
>>34135744
shes a single mom with a mixed race kid

gg
>>
>>34135744
she moved to the capital of my country and works as a tattoo artist there.
>>
>>34137231
OP here. Know her in real life, they are real
>>
File: image.jpg (817KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
817KB, 1200x1000px
>>34135744
She got them reduced because they were too big for her 5'0 body frame, I think it was a legitimate disorder because there was a name for it. Her back feels a lot better and she's more confident, so good for her.
>>
>>34139043
NUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34139000
you may know her but the pics are shooped
>>
>>34139000
>>34139091
either way post more pics of this titty monster
>>
>>34135744

4 kids, 1 of the is a nigger
>>
I've just realized that two biggest titcows in my classes were nicest to me

>one was the first and only to message me on line
>being clueless back there I didn't use that opportunity to make something of it
>few months after graduation she got pregnant at 16 and had to drop out of school
Looking at her facebook, she's got one photo with her daughter and some achievements from mobile games, so it doesn't look good. She was also pretty intelligent, knowledgeable and had good grades, all that promising future went down to drain.

>second one was a simple country girl who was the first and only that hugged me
>few months after graduation she got pregnant at 20
Pretty good life for her I guess, she was too simple to achieve anything of worth.

Both of them weren't even fat, I guess pregnancy changed their young ripe melons into veiny saggy udders.
>>
>>34139043

What a bitch. I guess just doing basic exercises like db rows is too much to ask, better to just have surgery instead of take care of her body.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170114-100538_01.png (2MB, 1330x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-100538_01.png
2MB, 1330x1080px
Playing softball at some college and looking much, much older than 19
>>
>who was the girl from highschool
i don't know about you, but the highschool i went to was crammed to capacity as were the portables they added outside.
there was like a thousand people running around. hard to remember or recognize anyone outside of your immediate circle.

there was so many students that i used to miss the bus home because i couldn't physically get to it in time, i would have to immediately run to the buses straight after the bell.
>>
>>34135744
for some reason she got ejected from the cool kids circle then deleted her facebook for a few years
>>
>>34137641
No, that's the half-blood prince
>>
>>34135744
Became a ""fashion"" designer obsessed with exercising
>>
>>34139312
Looks like a tranny, lad
>>
nurse. married an asian guy.
>>
Her family is rich so she joined a private college and became a sorority chick. She banged around a lot in University but, like all other stereotypes which are completely wrong a lot of the time, she came out of it a 'mature' and 'worldly' woman. She got a job on camera crew working some movie in LA and then decided she was an 'artist' so she started traveling the world on her parents' dime taking pictures and making videos that she submitted to Vimeo. I think she gets jobs now through social media or some shit doing photography and video work, wants to be a director. Her work is completely standard and fluffed-up bullshit but she's goddamn beautiful and 'down to earth' so she gets a lot of gigs.
>>
I cant think of a busty girl from high school. I didn't even realize the levels of solitude and autism I had
>>
>>34141309
>that story
>down to earth
I get what you meant but oh lord everyone is idiots
>>
dyed her hair red, still with the dude she was with in HS
would devastate her to this day
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.