[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How proportion of girls are OK with a bf with a strong foot fetish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1483479970121.jpg (279KB, 1280x1823px) Image search: [Google]
1483479970121.jpg
279KB, 1280x1823px
How proportion of girls are OK with a bf with a strong foot fetish?
>>
>>34135005
>claims to have foot fetish
>posts anime feet
No.
>>
No thanks.
Oreganu.
>>
I don't like foot fetishists. I could tolerate it but if it was his only fetish, dead bedroom desu
>>
>>34135051
What fetishes do you like, anon?
>>
>>34135079
Missionary position for the sole purpose of blah blah.
>>
>>34135416
That's alright. Don't gotta have any desu
>>
In my experience 4/5.
Maybe not all of them at first but after a while. Only 1 was just totally "you will never see my feet" against it
>>
I wouldn't for their own sake- my feet are torn and tattered to shit, they usually look like they've been rung through the ringer.
>>
>>34135693
Do you do a lot of running or other physical exercise?
>>
my gf doesn't mind it at all, even sends me pics of her feet
she also lets me eat her butt and do wathever I want
>>
>>34135661

What was her problem with it?
>>
>>34135005
How do I find a gf who's crazy into feet? I don't like PIV sex I just like to worship and fuck women feet. Please respond
>>
>>34135715
Nope. I just walk around barefoot and see skincare as unnecessary preening.
>>
>>34136029
That's alright. I don't care much for skincare either.
>>
>>34135005
Foot fetish is one of the creepiest degenerate fetishes
>>
>>34135005
>tfw don't find feet themselves attractive
>find footjobs extremely attractive
I don't know how I'd ever explain to a girl that I'm not a footfag but that I love footjobs not that it matters I'll never have a gf to have to explain it to
>>
>>34136225
you are a footfag, you just love one aspect of it ie. footjob. and you explain it by saying just what you wrote there
>>
>>34135005
Do gfs let you poke them and so on? I've never been with a woman and am curious about their anatomy (not in a cut you up kinda way)
>>
>tfw autistic only one girl in 27 years let me do foot stuff
>tfw she got a bf and i have no one
>tfw feel lonelier now because i lost something ill most likely never get again from someone

take me off this ride
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.