[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only reason I visit /r9k/ anymore is to add femanons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3440.jpg (72KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
72KB, 633x758px
>tfw the only reason I visit /r9k/ anymore is to add femanons from contactfag threads in hopes of getting a gf
>>
>>34133938
Literately why
dude just eat sardines it will solve all your problems
>>
>>34133938
You need someone who isn't from 4chan. Someone from here has the same flaws as you. A relationship will amplify these flaws. Like two alcoholics or drug addicts or fatasses. You will enable each other.

You need someone normal who will build you up.

Go outside.
>>
>>34133987
>be urself xD
fuck off
if youre gonna reply, provide step by step instructions that apply to my situation, not vague horseshit
>>
File: safrog meme.png (598KB, 686x634px) Image search: [Google]
safrog meme.png
598KB, 686x634px
>>34133987
>le go outside meme

ok I went outside

It's cold and pouring rain
Now I'm back in

Where the fuck is my gf?
>>
>>34134050
I like to think the madman actually did it.
>>
I want a fembot gf.

A shut in girl would be perfect for me.

A relationship with an extroverted energetic normie girl would not work for either of us.
>>
>>34133987
Opposites don't work
>>
>>34133987
But I can't relate to normal girls at all. They don't share my interests or views or know my feels. Plus they all want a guy who's moving forward in life.

How many normal girls would date a fat 24-year-old virgin who lives with his parents, has no IRL friends, works minimum-wage retail, and has no hobbies that involve leaving the house?
>>
>>34134116
>having a job
Normie get out ree.
>>
File: hqkJEgq.png (550KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hqkJEgq.png
550KB, 1000x1000px
>>34133938
>Have added 3 from here
>They have all ghosted me

Just when I thought I had hit rock bottom
>>
>>34134096
I thought I wanted that too, but then I found one and I just wanna get rid of her.
>>
>>34134148
What's so bad about her? BPD?
>>
haha nce
>>
>>34134148
What's wrong with her?

Can I have her?
>>
>>34134172
yeah i know right 1234123
>>
>>34134143
OP here, somehow I've only been ghosted a couple times in the years I've been talking to femanons. Typically the conversation just dies because she clearly isn't that interested and never says anything unless spoken to.
>>
>>34134148
You fucking idiot. You got a girl that's one in a fucking gorillion and you wan't to get rid of her after you took her virginity and fucked her raw.

No. Keep the trash. One less "fembot" who had a relation and isn't a virgin
>>
This board is essentially doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

You're not going to find a gf here.
You're not going to find a solution to any your problems here.
>>
>>34134164
nothing, it's me,
also, I can't cum from sex
>>
>>34134193
These 3 ghostings have happened in less than a span of a week. It's not like I sperged out and started talking about moe anime weebshit either - they all seem nice and interested in me and then poof, nothing.

I've come to accept I'm probably just the most unlucky cunt around.
>>
>>34134199
she's a tumblerite with literal thousands of noods who she sent to her previous and only bf
>>
>>34134217
Sucks, man. I don't know why it doesn't happen to me more often.
>>
>>34134221
>tumblerite

Goss, that's not a fembot gf.
>>
>>34134255
but she has robot quqliti3s
literally spends all time inside, has no fiends, and avoid her senpai
>>
>>34133938
>wants a gf
>tries to get one via /r9k/
I think I found the reason you're alone
>>
>>34134200
I almost did.
Yesterday, a girl who lived very close to me said she was looking for a bf.

Even though I was too much of a sperg to contact her, just knowing that girls like her exist near me is comforting.
>>
>>34134279
But she sounds like a vile whore.

Fembots are pure.
>>
>>34134295
I'm mever going to find a girl I can connect with IRL, simple as that. I can't even make eye contact or hold conversation face-to-face with girls my age.
>>
>>34134312
>fembots
no such thing
all grills aren't Virgin
>>
>>34134339
I mean you colud try a datng site or something. why /r9k/ of all places? this is the absolute least likely place for anyone to get a gf.
>>
>>34134312
she is into bdsm lol
>>
>>34134386
My three local OkCupid matches are all generic "country girls looking for their country boy".
>>
>>34134458
tough shit, keep looking
>>
>>34134186
what201e8210ru120r12r????????????
>>
>>34134096
I need an extroverted energetic girl to get me out of this shithole desu. Also I can't deal with introverted girls, they're usually even more shy than me so no conversation will ever develop because I would be supposed to make the first step which I can't so it ends in nothing.
>>
>>34133938
Be mine pls anawn ;_;

I will be loyal to you and fully give you all of my attention every time I'll see online or whenever I had the free time. I will take care of you and remember most things that you'll tell me also the one's that you'll promise! I will treat you really good cause you deserve lots of love and kisses! I would love to appreciate you and make your life more meaningful than you ever thought c: I love you, pls take care qt
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (60KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
60KB, 600x693px
>>34133938
Pathetic "people" like you are seriously what ruined this board. It's nothing but gender/transbait nowadays
>but why are you still here then
I'm not, this is the first time in over a month I'm checking in.
>>
>>34134172
Shut the fuck up please? :(-
>>
>>34134933
I smell catfishing. This is a fat old australian. Don't fall for it.
>>
>No fembots even remotely closeby so it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>34134933
Hey, here's a throwaway adress: [email protected]

Can you mail me your Discord or Skype please?
>>
>>34134933
>>34135447
P-pls say something. ;_;
>>
>>34134933
>>34135447
>>34136140
Last bump, I hope you can be my gf.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.