[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Welcome, order some drinks, share some feels. Everyone needs a listening ear from time to time.

To the memory of Jack.
>>
I can't sleep, Barkeep, and I'm so tired.
>>
>>34133433
I heard it was because of excessive stress if you are tired and can't sleep. Rough times ?
>>
Barkeep, what would you recommend for the best "just fuck my shit up, senpai" cocktail?
>>
Howdy how, in about a minute I'll have been up for 24 hours
>>
>>34133455
>senpai
Oh yeah... I forgot about the filter.
>>
File: IMG_20150615_161009942-2.jpg (213KB, 649x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150615_161009942-2.jpg
213KB, 649x501px
>>34133455
Drink the whole bottle and it will annihilate you. Trust me i did it a few days back.
>>
I too have not slept yet.

Anyone got tips to fix a fucked up sleep cycle?
>>
>>34133453
I've been sick all week but other than that I haven't really been stressed.
>>
>>34133413
Hello bartender, I would like some tap water please.

Bartender, I have a problem resetting my sleeping pattern (its currently mid day, I woke up at 22:00). Do you have any tips?
>>
File: drinking-water.jpg (257KB, 1580x1025px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-water.jpg
257KB, 1580x1025px
>>34133488
I had the same problem last summer. I worked out for a whole day and got really tired. I didn't sleep the day before that, too and when night-time came i passed out on my bed at 23:00.
>>
>>34133486
Well sickness is a very valid reason.
>>
Fill in a big glass, I'l need it.

Right now we have below 10 euros in the house, we owe around 700~ to various people.
My mom gets paid a mere 300 retirement money every month, (wich are lowered by hald [originally 600] due to some stupid thing) ,that are spent almost first day to pay bills and such, and I get 30 euros a week. I lso get paid 550~ every three months, and the next payment is due to February. Also my mom is going to get back her full payment tho, but not untilll March.

And now the cold hit our house and the pipes have burst (pools of water outside on two walls). I am considering asking for help from a friend, but who know when i'll repay him...
>>
>>34133535
It is? Maybe you're right.
I wish I could sleep.
>>
>>34133579
That sounds really bad. What kind of job do you do? Which country do you live in?
>>
>tfw no money
I wish I could drown my feels in rum.
>>
>>34133630
I work as a graphic designer in an independent(?) athletic clothing company. (It sounds much, but it ain't nithing. I work there through my schools program, so I get paid less)
I live in Greece
>>
>>34133662
and I wish I could drown your mom in my cum
>>
File: picsJzKOv.jpg (63KB, 555x370px) Image search: [Google]
picsJzKOv.jpg
63KB, 555x370px
>>34133662
Try not to geet wasted anon.
>>
>>34133697
I wish you would cum in my bum.
>>
>>34133678
I knew the country was in dire states regarding economy but i heard some shit about how it was not that bad for the civillians, atleast for the majority. Guess it was false.
>>
>>34133699
>ice
Pffft.
>>
File: happy-dog.jpg (467KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
happy-dog.jpg
467KB, 1024x1024px
Barkeep, what's the best way to get my doggo to lick my balls?
>>
>>34133733
I saw your threads on /b/ and here. Why do you make these threads, what's their purpose?
>>
>>34133715
t-that depends on w-whether or not you're a cute girl
>>
>>34133730
This is on the house so stop yer whining.
>>
>>34133754
You're not answering my question.
>>
>>34133413
Can't sleep tonight, been thinking about my ex. We broke up 3 months ago after being together for 3 years.

I just read through every available text/message I have from her. from what I can remember here's our story.

>be 13, 8th grade
>horny little bastard, just trying to get close to a vagina
>play this game which is essentially running your fingers up a girls thigh, and waiting for her to tell you to stop
>this one girl lets me get so close I get nervous and stop myself
>I really actually liked her, despite her being one of the scene girls

>go to a new school
>ton of girls want it
>don't give it to any of them
I don't really know why I didn't, just didn't really want to with any of these girls

>go back to my old school
>this girl is in my chemistry class and I have a ton of fun with her
>ask her friend to homecoming
Again, don't really know why I did this.
>End up dating her friend for 6 months, but it's a lame relationship which involves little other than sitting on her bed making out
>Finally leave her friend and date her
>spend our senior year in bliss
>Move to college together, get our own apartment
>live together for 2 years
>she realizes she doesn't want to date a guy like me, because her new college friends are all liberal and she's embarrassed of me

It's been 3 months now and I still miss her every single night. I used to sleep with her every night, cuddle, kiss, say I love you, the good shit, and now I sleep on my sisters couch, I dropped out of college, and I'm just now getting a new job. What do I do? I really loved her.
>>
>>34133804
That's a long blog normie blog post.
>>
File: morning pepe.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
morning pepe.gif
164KB, 494x332px
Long time no see, Barkeep. May I ask what happened to Jack?
My prom is coming up soon, and I feel like my partner hates my guts. Every time we dance practice ends, she says "thank god" and once I spaghetti'd when I told her to follow the footwork of " a girl with big tits in a black belly shirt". She chuckled but said "i can't".

Kinda at a crossroads because she's kind of a qt hipster, but sometimes a sarcastic bitch and i kinda like her ;_;
Since the prom is in about a month, then it will be all over, but I just don't want her to hate me, since I feel she's the kind of girl that talks shit about others to her other friends
Oh, and gimmie a vodka coke
:///
>>
>>34133826
I'm on the path to become one of you now.

I've been using 4chan since I was about 12, yet somehow still act like a normie around others.
>>
>>34133804
MOOOOO0O0ODS
>>
>>34133804
Nullify your emotions. She dropped you because of her libtard friends, to be honest i don't think she really loved you mate.
>>
File: HD Feels.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
HD Feels.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>34133413
i wish i had someone to hang out with and have a few chilled beers with in the sweltering Australian heat. Watching the sun go down and entirely comfortable with each other...
>>
>>34133873
Nah, I doubt she did.

I have severe depression, and so I know all about nullifying emotions, but that doesn't seem to work at 4 AM. I'm going back to my old ways already, but this is the closest thing to a classic baww thread I've found on 4chan.
>>
>>34133838
>she's the kind of girl that talks shit about others to her other friends
>hipster
>a sarcastic bitch
>Every time we dance practice ends, she says "thank god"

You have hollowpoints coming your way lad.
>>
>>34133838
And Jack had pancreatic cancer.
>>
>>34133907
I even downloaded Katawa shoujo again.

I never got the hanako path done.
>>
>>34133904
Are you Australian? What's your favorite beer?
>>
>>34133729
Well, it is. Shit's bad here. And if it wasn't for their stupid plans of hoarding money every single way possible from us, now we would have money to pay for the damages. And now If my friend doesnt lend us money, we'll go without water for a month or so. Not to mention the extended damage the leaked water will cause.
>>
>>34133904
Shit beer but who gives a fuck these are on the house.We have them laying around everywhere.
>>
>>34133995
This sounds like a never ending cycle of debts.
>>
File: 1484367264892.jpg (51KB, 377x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484367264892.jpg
51KB, 377x500px
>credit card got stolen earlier in the week
>spent hours on the phone sorting it out with my bank
>finally get all my shit fixed and my money back
>bank makes an error and empties my account the day after they fix it so I have to call again
>everything's fine for another day
>bank fucks up again, somehow made my money temporary
>they apologize and fix it
>get an alert in the middle of the night tonight
>bank fucked up again
>number in account is right but it's negative
>have to wait until they reopen and do this shit again
>my uni payments are due this week so if they don't quit their shit I'm screwed
I'll have water because I can't afford anything real
>>
Barkeep, I have come to say farewell. As you know, I once drank excessively. But now I have realized that alcohol is a meme-tier drug and have relinquished it for the pleasures of kratom, kava, and other herbal substances.
>>
File: lemonade-640-dm.jpg (45KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
lemonade-640-dm.jpg
45KB, 640x441px
>>34134036
This is better than normal water. What kind of Jewish bullshitery is that, sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>34134054
Good going lad. I want to switch to herbs one day too. Alcohol is disgusting.
>>
>>34134100
>alcohol is disgusting
>hosts these threads

???
>>
>>34134027
It is I'm afraid. I want to pay them all, but new things pop up all the time. all the goddamn time....
>>
>>34133413
A strong glass of Stoli and orange juice would hit the spot right now.

I have to get a job soon, but so far I can't find one in my area with a low amount of human interaction. Fuck.
>>
I know it's early in the afternoon but I'll take a Jameson and coke, been down all weekend and just found out I've been rejected from one of my uni choices, trying to keep a positive outlook but it's just not helping, I've got some doctors appointments to go to the week after next and I'm not looking forward to them, got to get my blood checked and my anti depressant dosage upped.

2017 was meant to be my year and it's already turning to shit.
>>
>>34134215
Everytime i drink i tell myself i'll never drink it again but i end up drinking anyway.
>>
File: i-asked-for-a-jameson.jpg (27KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-asked-for-a-jameson.jpg
27KB, 338x450px
>>34134515
Here you go mate. The "my year" thing never works out.
>>
>>34133413
a friend of mine got put into a sanitarium because of me and now he wants me to get him out
>>
>>34133974
>>34133947
Yeah, i know. Just wish it was over with already. Sorry to hear about Jack. F
>>
>>34134001
>>34133983
Yeah I'm Australian. I've been drinking more craft beer recently. I've got a 6 pack of atom which I'm drinking rn. How are you guys dealing with the heat?
>>
>>34135987
Heat's fine, it's the fucking humidity. Walking around feels like wading through a swamp.
>>
>>34136033
Yeah dude just walking around makes me sweat. It makes it really hard to read books because I'm nervous I'll damage them. Puts fear into one of my fav hobbies. What are you doing for Australia Day?
>>
>>34133678
Perhaps if you pay denbts then you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>34136139
Yeah, I'm a pleb shit cunt so I know that feel just with vidya controllers. I'll probably have a drink at home if I can afford some rum. How about you?
>>
Hi barkeep. There's a lot of drama going on in the family right now. I try to be neutral and not get involved in any tricks or mudslinging, but it's getting harder and harder.

If I will ever have children, I want nothing more than to live the conservative lifestyle and have them grow up in a stable family.

I would like whatever bittersweet Belgian beer you have to toast to all those from broken homes. May we do better, scarred as we are.
>>
>>34133413

>tfw enjoy drinking socially
>can't get past even 3 cans of beer
>get drunk easily and vomit everywhere when drunk
>basically get high and start spurting nonsense
>followed by collapsing into deep sleep
>need someone to watch over me to make sure i don't choke on my vomit

why is drinking fun again
>>
>>34133413
Good on you for remembering Jack.

Any lager is fine, plus two shots of house rum. One for Jack, one for better days.
>>
File: crisps_and_pint_of_2290513b-1.jpg (72KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
crisps_and_pint_of_2290513b-1.jpg
72KB, 620x388px
>>34137576
Rum is on the way. Jack was a great person.
>>
File: La-Chouffe-Belgian-Beer.jpg (263KB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
La-Chouffe-Belgian-Beer.jpg
263KB, 1296x1728px
>>34136918
I'm late but here you go. I grew up in a stable home so i can't relate but it must be constant hell, if everyone's pissed of at each other all the damn time.
>>
>>34133413
sometimes i wonder if the pills help at all, or if it's just some kind of weird placebo effect.
i get sudden periods of wanting to fucking die, and that life is falling apart.
Get me something that'l make me forget about everything, something that'l just let me be happy for a second, would you?
>>
Almost lost my virginity to my oneitis last night, literally the girl Im crazy for and I couldn't get hard. She said "hey anon, if you want to lose your virginity nows your chance." She also told me this morning that she feels like shit for letting me get that far because she was really drunk.

At least I got to eat some pussy
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.