[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 yo khv NEET here How do i make friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
30 yo khv NEET here

How do i make friends?
>>
>Wanting friends
How cute. HAAAAAHAHAHAHA.
>>
friends are overrated though
just have acquaintances
>>
>>34133086
Make sure your guard all your belonging, and be wary of a possible physical assault. Once you've gotten that out of the way it's just a numbers game, force yourself onto as many ppl as possible until one sticks. This 'friend' will try to steal from you, probably sooner rather than later; unless you're rich or give off a wealthy vibe.
>>
>>34133128

>Won't steal from you if you're rich

??????
>>
30KV here as well.

You don't make friends at this age mate, you just lose them (if you had any to begin with).

Life doesn't get better as you age, that is a meme spread to make people stop giving up/killing themselves.

Once you reach a certain point with no friends, you're basically "that guy". You have something wrong with you, people wonder what it is that's wrong with you to have no friends, you're now labelled as "off".

The only way to escape this is to move to a new city or country, and pretend that you have lots of friends back in your home city.
>>
>>34133152
I dunno if you are memeing or retarded, but adults dont usually have tons of "friends" you make it sound like you're still in high school

the truth is after 30 you really stop caring about trivial bullshit
>>
>>34133086
I will be ur friend
Only if you play half life coop with me and don't give up half way through like all my normie friends have done
>>
File: justright.png (56KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
justright.png
56KB, 225x225px
Im 30 and so far beyond sex I get my gf to pee on me in the bath tub while I jerk off
>>
>>34133086
In all seriousness, if you haven't figured that out by now, it's too late.
>>
File: 1469334900783.jpg (180KB, 1024x1008px)
1469334900783.jpg
180KB, 1024x1008px
>>34133145
If you're rich, they'll just leech endlessly while kissing your ass, I dont know this feel personally but I've read a bout it on a lot of Chans.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.