[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bf1 comfy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 2222.gif (2MB, 311x127px)
2222.gif
2MB, 311x127px
Is bf1 comfy?
>>
Its comfy but its not 500+ hours comfy.

Its <100hours comfy, it gets boring.
>>
File: 1478699751954.jpg (94KB, 717x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478699751954.jpg
94KB, 717x800px
>>34132906
I think it is. Not very happy about paying for dlc though.
>>
>>34132906
its alright, not really a comfy game
>>
It's not too bad, I enjoy it, have about 350 hours.

I don't know if it's comfy, I'm usually pretty angry the entire time I play.
>>
>>34132906
Anon, did you make that gif?
I'm 90% sure I was one of the people in that gif.

It's from this video https://youtu.be/adJd9s-kbe0?t=107 (Start at 1:47).

I organised the whole trench warfare thing going on. Jack Frags was streaming it during the battle.
I don't think there's been a trench battle like that one since.

Here's footage from the event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzcsdpQY84
>>
>>34132906
Nah, gta4, memelands1 and mafia2 are comfy
>>
>>34132906
As a historyfag, it's outrageous. Please, do not play it until you've atleast read Storm of Steel, by Ernst Junger. It creates a false narrative, and revises historical fact, as most people get their ideas from popular culture, like video games.
>>
Skyrimjob, Stalker, Fallout 4, Mount&Blade, all comfy.

Battlefield is very much not comfy.
>>
>>34133196
what is a narrative?
>>
>>34132906
the game itself is not comfy, but there are comfy moment
long range sniping is comfy (but useless to your team), playing support and sneaking around trechnes handing out ammo is also very chill and the start of matches is nice before everyone starts shooting, itsvery eerily quiet
>>34133196
really nobody gives a fuck, i dont think anyone expects more than a basic degree of historicity out of such an arcadey shoot
>>
>>34133196
OP here, I agree with you. Although I don't think it deliberately revises history. It's just that the Swedish developers are totally retarded. I mean, did you play Friends in high places? Its like an autistic person wrote the script and i'm not exaggerating.

I think in certain multiplayer modes/circumstances it can 'feel' like ww1.

Also, i'm currently reading 'The Deluge', have you read it?

>>34133022
I found it on reddit
>>
No lol. Running round with your bolt action trying to immerse yourself doesn't work when someone bunny hops round a corner with an SMG and sprays you down
>>
>>34133241
I know, but people unconsciously regurgitate those incorrect ideas, until it just becomes "common knowledge".

>>34133217
That Turks are white, Germans are black, British are Indian, France and Russia played a minor battlefield role to Britain and U.S., everyone had automatic weapons, and horses could fly, but I think the latter is just EA being EA.
>>
>get revived
>gun doesn't work for some reason

NO IT IS NOT COMFY
>>
>>34133291
>automatic weapons

You cannot really blame them. It's a big company, they can't make niche games they have to focus on a broad audience.
>>
>heavy RWD cars with hard, skinny tyres driving effortlessly over soft windblown sand dunes
>>
>>34133291
the thing is, the reaction to black soldiers in the europeans maps has universally been "that's retarded"

literally everyone acknowledges they've got it wrong
>>
>>34133265
Play SIR mode, its only bolt actions
>>
If it weren't for all the fucking niggers and forced diversity in WORLD WAR ONE of all fucking things it would be.
The famous German black divisions went head to head with the famous american black divisions and fought side by side with the famous british indians.
>>
>>34133420
I don't have your acronyms memorized faggot. what the fuck is sir mode?
>>
>>34132906
it's not a real deal. ww1 warfare was dig and wait and run and die. and repeat. the only people having fun were maxim operators.
>>
>>34133771
Look at the video >>34133022 posted, it's standard issue rifles. I think the current suggested/editor custom game mode is SIR so you can just choose that or look for a server.
>>
No, comfy would be most people using bolt acitons with special classes getting semi-autos or fully automatic weapons.
>>
If you had friends who were in the same squad and used the mic to coordinate with them then it would be incredible.
>>
>>34134173
Read >>34134084, there's a custom game mode for it now, watch those vids.
>>
>>34133420
Thanks anon, I'll check it ouuuuuttttttttttt original
>>
>>34133749
Well there were over a million Indians fighting on the Western front for the British, and almost 2 million in total
>>
>>34135021
Try the suggested custom game mode, its called 'back to basics' but its the same thing as SIR.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.