[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you will ever become a father?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18

File: pregnant.webm (229KB, 420x748px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant.webm
229KB, 420x748px
Do you think you will ever become a father?
>>
File: 1482815802819.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482815802819.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
>>34132021

Probably not. But that's probably a good thing.

My parents sucked at parenting, they abused the holy fuck out of me. They ruined me. I would be terrified on history repeating and being responsible for putting another human being through that.
>>
File: STOP.gif (934KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.gif
934KB, 370x208px
Just got triggered by the webm.. thanks
>>
>>34132021
fetal alcohol syndrome lookin ass bitch
>>
>feeding her baby mcdonalds fries

I FUCKING HAAATEEEEEE NORMALFAGS

Why the fuck do I always see single mothers walking around the grocery store with their LITTLE BABY eating a piece of chocolate candy slowly? Are people braindead? Do they not realize how bad these foods are for a baby? Theyre basically condemning them to a life of either fatness or other health/nutrition problems. This enrages me.
>>
>>34132265

I know man it's bullshit. My asshole brother has 4 little hellspawn shits and whenever I see them they are stuffing their face with chips and candy. Why can't they just tell them no for fucks sake?
>>
i cant unfortunately
but i have known this for a long time so im fine with it
>>
No im Infertile.
>>
>>34132021
I can't have kids unfortunately
>>
I'm a single dad, not a lot of choice though.
>>
File: H4yhp+S+PhjiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
H4yhp+S+PhjiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
7KB, 206x245px
>>34132021
>Do you think you will ever become a father?

No
>>
I fucking hate babies. Sometimes I feel thankful for my KHV fate because it can potentially mean avoided pregnancies
>>
>>34132021

nope, i'm probably infertile from having a laptop resting on my balls for so many hours a day, year after year.
>>
I would be a mother in my case, but I'm a misanthropic, anti-natalist, environmentalist vegan that unironically desires to see the entire human race scourged from this raped land.

If I ever get bored in the future though I'll probably adopt. Makes no sense bringing a child into the world when there's already so many without homes. I wouldn't even mind adopting an older child since they're the ones that never find homes.
I'd like to own a sanctuary one day and fill it with rescue animals... chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, foxes, humans...
>>
>>34132369
blow your load inside me
>>
>>34132021
No and I don't ever want to.
>>
File: 1482063030146.gif (2MB, 259x199px) Image search: [Google]
1482063030146.gif
2MB, 259x199px
>>34132406
>Do you think you will ever become a father?

Noo
>>
>>34132021
I want to. I want to take a shot at this and see if I can be at least as good of a father as my father was to me.
>>
>tfw father
tfw single father
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I just want to be the father I wish I could have had.
>>
>>34132395
>>34132729
Why isn't the mother there? I feel like if I weren't infertile I'd probably end up being a single dad myself when all the girls I date are crazy as fuck
>>
>>34132798
In my case she's in prison. It was a very nasty situation involving me being underage and kidnapping.
>>
Kek taken off the front page of leddit, you want some upvotes?
>>
>>34132021
I think so. I hope so at least. I just have to find a woman who not only wants to be a mother but would make a great mother. Almost impossible these days
>>
>>34132836
Why were you on reddit and why are you propagating the "le" meme?
>>
I'm a father, probably one of the best things I did
>>
Probably not, the boypussy is too addctive.
>>
>>34132021
Normie here. I have a gf right now. We've been dating for nearly 2 years now.

I dunno, I fantasize having kids with her in the future but it's nothing but a fantasy. There are some kinks I'd want to work out first before I put a ring on her, but once I'm married, I think kids are inevitable.
>>
File: mankind.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mankind.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34132635
>I would be a mother in my case, but I'm a misanthropic, anti-natalist, environmentalist vegan that unironically desires to see the entire human race scourged from this raped land.

Good, people like you shouldn't be allowed to breed or even adopt. Those who want to see nothing but Mankind perish are the worst of edgelords. If you really despise our species, you should do the world a favour and honor your ideology. Fucking kill yourself and show some integrity, whatever you are.
>>
>>34132895
> I just have to find a woman who not only wants to be a mother but would make a great mother. Almost impossible these days

This.
It's hard enough to find a girl I get long with and would be compatible in a relationship with, and it's an even smaller amount of women who want children and would be good mothers.

I hate how our culture has made people see a family as more of an inconvenience than a blessing.
>>
>>34132925
Boy or girl? I only have one and it's a daughter
>>
>>34132021
>I hate how our culture has made people see a family as more of an inconvenience than a blessing.

Yes exactly this. I seriously do not understand people who say they hate children, they're so cute and amazing. I want at least 4
>>
File: 19778Z2.jpg (69KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
19778Z2.jpg
69KB, 640x637px
I'd like to, yes. But I'm also a heavy alcoholic and smoker, and have a unhealthy addiction to working out and various martial arts. The rest of my time is soaked up by my job

Basically, I want nothing more than a cute daughter, but am utterly unsuited for raising a kid, and probably couldn't deal with her becoming a roastie in puberty
>>
>>34132798
Died almost 12 years ago now

>>34132825
That's an interesting story, will you tell it?
>>
File: Daughter.png (52KB, 1350x282px) Image search: [Google]
Daughter.png
52KB, 1350x282px
>>34133281
I saved this post not too long ago, it kinda helped put a slight perspective on raising a daughter. Worth a read senpai
>>
File: 1481523225799.jpg (44KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
1481523225799.jpg
44KB, 750x717px
>>34133202
The problem isn't that they want to kids. Every woman wants kids, but the instincts havent kicked in yet. This is basically the lifetime of the modern woman

>puberty
>hop on the cock carousel
>looks begin detoriating
>most Chads no longer want you
>hit 30
>where have all the good men gone?
>marry some beta by 35
>realize you want kids
>give birth to an autist before the menopause

If they fail at finding the beta provider, they get cats instead. Since they see those cats as their children. Don't listen to young roasties telling you they don't want kids, their instincts haven't kicked in yet. The question is never whether they want kids or not, the question is WHEN
>>
I'd love to be a father one day. A boy and a girl, preferrably twins, is what I'm hoping for. Once they're born, I'll move somewhere away from the cities to raise them.

Too bad I'm a khv. Being a father will be practically impossible, but I'll hold onto some hope, and I will continue to hold onto it until I finally reach that goal, or just end it all early.
>>
>>34133332
>she will have a daddy sized hole in hear heart and attempt to fill it through her vagina

That image makes a surprising amount of sense, thanks senpai. I still feel like I can't overcome my various addictions though. Also, I do a LOT of street and bare knuckle boxing, and suspect my swimmers have gone dead from getting hit there quite often
>>
>>34133354
>Don't listen to young roasties telling you they don't want kids, their instincts haven't kicked in yet. The question is never whether they want kids or not, the question is WHEN

Yeah, I know they'll end up wanting them eventually.
The trouble is, like you say, they're not interested in having kids until they're old, borderline infertile and give birth to Chris-chan.

I'm 25, I don't really want to have kids after I'm 30.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
>>34133395
Here's an image that I forgot

Fuck being muted
>>
>>34132021
I am a father. I have 3 sons, 17, 11 and 4.
I am 34
>>
>>34133444
The 17 year old is everything I'm not, he's tall handsome and good at school, the 11 year old is actually autistic and the 4 year old is a carbon copy of me - hell spawn
>>
>>34133444
>being a father at 17
Whoa. Was it an accident? What were the first years like?
>>
>>34132021

my father was an upstanding member of society , who had property a loving wife etc , i don' think i will ever be any of those things .
>>
>>34133475
>The 4 year old is a carbon copy of me
Slowly watching my daughter turn into a cheeky fuck that will gladly trade a sassy fucking comment for a slap any day with a smile on her face, with mild racist tones
>>
>>34133497
She wanted a baby and lied and said she was on the pill. It was pure torture. All my friends were out having fun and I was stuck looking after a baby.
I thought I could "do the right thing" and stay with her and the baby, I quit school and got a job and tried to provide for both of them.
She started smoking rock and fucking anyone and everyone, I cut her off completely and took the boy away from her.
>>
>>34133521
Yeah. The best way to get my 4 year old to do something is to tell him not to
>>
>>34132021
I think i will be and i am looking forward to it. I just hope they are cute and well behaved
>>34132265
Theyre veggie straws.
>>
>>34132021
I was built to be a father. Most men were. I got all the instincts needed to be a great father. Sadly, a woman the has tons of casual sex, does drugs and drinks on daily bases can not be an instinctive mother, so I will go ahead and say that I will probably never be a father.
>>
>>34133546
Well fuck, sorry I brought that up. Are you happy with your kids atleast? The autist must be a nightmare
>>
>>34133560
She listens thank God, but if she wasn't mine I'd call her a cunt
She's literally use "I'm doing this to cause problems" as an excuse before, and that's an excuse I use often so I guess the apple doesn't fall too far
>>
>>34133608
The autist isn't too difficult as long as he has his routines, he has a wicked sense of humour. But don't expect him to go clothes shopping, he likes what he has already. Also Minecraft. Fuck Minecraft.
>>
I want to be a father, but I can't imagine a girl ever wanting to have children with me.
>>
>>34133608
But I'm happy with them. I love them to bits. If they want to go somewhere they all have to stand and chant "FUN DAD FUN DAD FUN DAD"
>>
>>34132021

Absolutely not. I can't stand being around children. They're obnoxious. They scream and stink of shit. I enjoy playing games and watching movies too much to waste my time, energy, and money raising one.
>>
>>34133650
>minecraft
Why did I expect that kek

What would you do if your kids adopted bad hobbies? Smoking, drugs, you name it. My parents just let me do whatever, probably part of the reason I'm here now. (Also just out of interest, have you considered enrolling the younger ones in martial arts?)
>>
File: 1422270794958.jpg (129KB, 596x795px) Image search: [Google]
1422270794958.jpg
129KB, 596x795px
>>34132021
Probably if the child was made in an illegal artificial womb and had my memories.

Oh and it's mother would be an AI.
>>
>>34133300
>story

She was unhinged and "fell in love with me", started acting closer and inappropriately. My parents found out and tried to keep her away, but she kept approaching or finding me and eventually kidnapped me. By the time I was found and police involved, I was already a dad.
>>
>>34132182
In what way did your parents abuse you? Greentext please.
>>
File: 1377760577589.png (423KB, 578x643px) Image search: [Google]
1377760577589.png
423KB, 578x643px
>>34133691
Huh, maybe some robots would make good dads after all

Kinda made me smile
>>
>>34133717
Eldest wouldn't, he's too sensible. He doesn't like beer but is partial to a cider. He's going to his first ever gig tonight.
I drum it into him that if he's going to jump in puddles he must wear his boots.

Autistic only cares about Minecraft, I will be looming after him until the day I die. I'm making sure that he doesn't turn into Chris Chan. He goes to karate twice a week and despite his defects he is pretty social and has a few friends

4 year old will probably drink and smoke and take drugs. With him it will be a job of risk management, he wants to do karate too but the classes won't take him til he's 5.
>>
>>34133602
Normal chips are 'veggie' chips too. You think it's the potato that makes them unhealthy?

Or maybe it's the massive amount of oil and salt it's coated in...
>>
>>34133736
I have a silly sense of humour and no shame which helps. If I want to make the eldest embarrassed we all go and stand in the lingerie department and I shout BRA'S! OVER HERE LOOK ITS BRA'S. THEY GET FILLED WITH BOOBIES. OVER HERE! WERE ALL LOOKING AT LADIES UNDERWEAR
>>
File: 1402247808808785552.png (581KB, 642x507px) Image search: [Google]
1402247808808785552.png
581KB, 642x507px
>>34132021
no because children disgusts me and If I ever get to score I'd go trough the vasectomy
also If I'll ever have a gf I would not let her ruin her body with painful and disgusting pregnancy
>>
>>34132021
does this persons face piss anybody else off? Is it just because they look like a giant baby whilst using snapchat?
>>
>tfw you remember that a woman can abort your unborn child without consulting you whenever she wants and society will condemn you for complaining about it
>>
>>34133546
it feels so good to see normies getting bamboozled
>>
>>34133952
Also she can lie to get pregnant and when you aren't happy you get told to man up
>>
>>34133887
Kek

Good parenting there mate, your kids should be proud. My dad knew I started smoking at 13, and would go "care to spare a ciggy, I know you've got some" everytime we were with grandparents or family friends, and have me defend myself from angry grandmas for the next half hour
>>
>>34133732
Fuck, tops any story I've got
How'd you end up a dad? And how'd you end up with the kid
>>
Yes.

A kid would give me something to live for.
>>
>>34133966
That's a good one.
We have rules i.e no smoking, no sending dick pics and we have guidelines i.e no eating toast in bed (the crumbs are a nightmare), no alcohol. Guidelines can be broken - it feels like a treat and costs nothing.
>>
>>34132021
>don't even want Children
>that webm still makes my feel empty inside

But why?
>>
>>34134762
Because the first line of what you wrote is just something you tell yourself.
>>
>>34132021
I want to. My parents have brought it up (not in the sense they're pressuring me to have kids now, but just naming it as something to look forward to to encourage me to not kill myself I guess). I always tell them that I want to get married and have kids and everything, but the fact that no girl has ever shown interest in me (and almost all guys my age have had that experience, as much as they deny it) it might just not happen. But they think that means I don't want kids and I'm just lying to them
>>
>>34132021
Yes, my gf and I do want kids very much. We're both still 20 but in around 4 years yes we wll have kids.
>>
>>34133994
How do you think it happened? She'd kidnapped and had control of me, and she was into me and wouldn't leave my dick alone, didn't care that was so young. After enough times of forcing me through it she got pregnant.

I ended up with the child because when she/we were found out and everything fell apart, she wound up going to prison for it. My parents hated the situation but they didn't have the heart to put the baby for adoption or give her to her mother's family who didn't want her. So I ended up as a single dad in middle school, and she's still in prison.
>>
>>34132021
I have a kid, it's great.
>>
>>34132021
I want more than anything to have a loving, stable family of my own but despite my efforts to remain positive, I can't help but feel like other people (and especially men) can't be trusted.
>>
>>34132182
Just have a daughter if you're worried about your poor parenting skills.

Life is on easy mode for women and they don't reflect on things like a shitty life as much as men do.
>>
I've been terrified of becoming a father. Life has tried to break me many times and I've always gotten back up. But I feel like a child would be the one huge blow that would make me end it all.

I feel only pity for parents, though I never tell that to them.
>>
>tfw gay and knowing I'll never get children.
>>
>>34134926
She'll leave you within 4 years. Or will get pregnant from some other dude. Keep on dreaming.
>>
>>34133225
Same here, daughter
>>
I'm infertile.

I may adopt a kid one day, though, but it's not likely considering nobody's gonna let a single guy adopt a kiddo and I won't get a wife.
>>
>>34133195
I'm the best kind of person for this planet. You're the type of scum honours his pollution and the torture of its inhabitants as some kind of twisted achievement of our species. Get cancer cuck.
>>
>>34135185
>I can't help but feel like other people (and especially men) can't be trusted

I know how you feel, but with women rather than men.
Men are probably untrustworthy too, I just don't think about it since I won't be having a child with a man.

It's sad that the way our culture treats relationships has degraded to this point, especially when children are involved.

I hope you find somebody who you can trust.
>>
>>34132265
Agreed
My grocery store lets children get free fruit, bananas, oranges, applea
I'll still see babys with a bag of doritos
>>
>>34133928
ye, she looks like an alien that's poorly attempted a human shapeshifting
>>
>>34135067
How old is your little girl/boy now?
>>
>>34133195
was the emprah a good father to his 20 kids?
or were his kids the problem?
>>
File: 1484268821099.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484268821099.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I'd love a daughter to spoil or a boy to raise to be tough as fuck but i honestly don't see that happening anytime soon
>>
>so unhealthy I can't even keep a coherent train of thought let alone hold a normal conversation

No.
Not anytime soon anyway.
God I need to get my shit together.

If I did I like to think I'd be a top tier dad, but in reality I'd probably make the same mistakes my parents did.
>>
>>34132021
depends if I meet the right person or if the condom breaks.

my life isn't in the place to raise a kid, nor have I ever had the real desire to. Even if I did, I would probably adopt.
>>
>>34132021
I have a 13 year old son that I barely get to see cause my baby momma and his chad step-dad moved him to the other side of the country.

At least I can see him in the summer. We hang out and play games or play with the drone most of the time. We go shooting all the time too and chad hates guns. That's my big "fuck you" to that motherfucker.

I know he doesn't like the sports and shit chad makes him do, plus he yells at him cause he's not good at them. He's a frail, introvert kid who likes robot shit, not chad shit.

I feel bad for not being there for him full-time.
>>
Nah, even if I did somehow attract a woman, I hate children and consider my genes to be so shit that passing them is outright evil.
>>
Hmm, probably not. There's too much to live up to. It would be nice though.
>>
>>34132635
Just kill yourself and get it over with. Your depression will never go away.
>>
>>34133631
Ugh. One more shrieking harpy bitch coming up.
>>
File: 1325330458644.jpg (52KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
1325330458644.jpg
52KB, 477x324px
>Robots
>Reproducing
Pick one. In my case I gave up on women and lost interest in dating years ago.
>TFW your mom gotten to that stage where she's begging for grandchildren
>TFW you've already accepted your fate of being forever single
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.