[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does sleep deprivation feel so good? I cannot remember a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1466507400447.png (218KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1466507400447.png
218KB, 600x568px
Why does sleep deprivation feel so good? I cannot remember a time in my life when I went to sleep without staying up to the point of passing out from exhaustion.

Am I an addict?
>>
shut the frick up cuck lmao
>>
I have hypomania, I believe it's called. Which is connected to bipolar disorder I think. It means that I normally can't sleep until my body forces me to, and it feels better not to go to sleep.
>>
>>34131865
Fuck off marky you filthy skank.
>>
Really? It just makes my head burn and induces hallucinations, but I do it anyway.
>>
>>34131865
I know that you're addicted to being used goods, Marky.
>>
>>34131872
>>34131979
These were excessively rude replies and I do not appreciate this anti-social behavior. Please reflect on your actions, apologize, and try once more to make a constructive post or never post in my threads ever again.
>>34131883
My situation is different. I could and probably should go to sleep right now, but I'd much rather stay up all day and then crash tonight and then stay up all Sunday night and sleep Monday night.
>>34132037
I don't know who this marky person is. I don't keep up with reddit9k e-celeb of the month.
>>
File: IMG_6027.jpg (49KB, 378x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6027.jpg
49KB, 378x408px
>>34131865
>tfw working nights and constantly being sleep deprived
>see bugs crawling on me out of the corner of my vision, dark figures reaching towards me
>look in the general direction they're supposed to be in and they vanish
>car ride home is a scary, paranoia induced exercise where I constantly look behind me to make sure no one is hiding in my car and trying to kill me
>>
File: 1471824444338.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471824444338.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>34132115
>>tfw working
tl;dr
>>
>>34132115
top kek, anon

staying awake for long periods of time doesn't feel good
I can't sleep tonight for some reason and it sucks. I just want to sleep.
>>
File: 4L_JF38c7rr.jpg (156KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_JF38c7rr.jpg
156KB, 960x600px
>>34132115
>tfw I sleep only 2 hours a day and work full time delivery driver
I've nearly fucked up and crashed so many times from the lack of sleep but I smoke and drink a lot of coffee so it keeps me going
On my days off my body forces me to catch up on rest and I sleep for like 15 hours
>>
>>34132154
I've been up almost 24 hours and will stay up near 48 before I go to sleep. Your statement is categorically false because I enjoy every moment of this.
>>
>>34132183
it doesn't feel good to me, bb
>>
>>34132240
Well the universe only exists due to my perception of it, and you are nothing but a figment of the dream I am currently inhabiting, so your objection to my statement that "sleep" deprivation within the dream feels good is all within expected parameters.
>>
What's your longest period without sleep?
>>
>>34132396
My memory isn't good enough to recall. I stay up around 48 hours on average so I've probably never gone 3 days.
>>
>>34132423
I went 4 days once. Would not recommend.
I tried fasting during this period too, but failed to combine it with the appropriate dosage of vitamins.
>>
>>34132443
I'm always really thirsty and I get weak legs from not eating if I sleep 15 hours or so after an especially tiring cycle. I don't fast.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.