[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you swallowed the red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
/r/theredpill would probably help you stop being such a pussy anon...
>>
>a community for overcompensating betas to teach depressed betas how to overcompensate
why waste my time
>>
>>34131376
>swallow the red pill
>now i want to swallow cum

There's no turning back for me
>>
>>34131376
Because robots don't want help anon. They want to sit in their safe space and swap 'tfw no gf" memes all day. These people will hate you for offering them a way out, they'll invent reasons to claim you're wrong and try to drag you down rather then take your hand and lift themselves up.

you cannot help robots, friend. They will stay here and drown. Blaming you both for putting them here and then for trying to get them out
>>
Zyzz is iron pill surely. Not to mention, dead because he thought he could outrun a train.
>>
>>34131482
thats what im starting to realize, i just want to help
>>
>reddit

Also being fit is any isn't going to change anything, my only friend is fit and sloots want him but he's still too autistic
>>
>>34131513
Zyzz looks like iron pill. I have no idea since he was more of a /fit/ meme. But if nothing else he is a well-known icon across the site and an example of human physical perfection.

>>34131515
Noble in its own way but truly pointless. These people really do want to blame you for their shitty lives and then also turn around and spit on your for trying to help them. Better to put /r9k/ from your mind and be happy.

>>34131521
Then your friend is an idiot. Lifting alone won't solve everything. Lifting is the bait that attracts women, nothing more. Without confidence- or the no fucks attitude that can be mistaken for confidence, even zyzz couldn't land a grill
>>
>>34131376

Can anyone help me understand what the fuck is a red pill? And what the fuck is a blue pill? All I know its it's from the Matrix and, what the hell do they actually mean in today's context? How does swallowing the red pill make me 'alpha'? How the fuck does it even work?
>>
>>34131654
zyzz was a giant degenerate who died of drug use in his early twenties. He did some cool stuff too, but no one should look up to him.
>>
>>34131513
>dead because he thought he could outrun a train.
That was a different guy.

Zyzz died of heart failure in a sauna. Some say because of a congenital heart defect that he had since birth, others said because of all the coke, sterons and nocardio. Or Tim Sharkie murdered him.
>>
>>34131376
tfw I cuck muscle heads and ''alpha males'' with my huge cock
>>
>>34131654
Again, he took a three point stance on a train track and waited, intending to outrun a train. One of the stupidest and most arrogant deaths I have heard of. Still, he cemented his legacy by this act in a sense. He beed himself to death.

>>34131753
It's just the alt-right version of being 'woke'. I think the basic criteria are knowing that a globalist elite/ cabal of Jews control everything, most things are part of their scheme to undermine the white race, also they encouraged feminism, BLM and various other things as part of that effort.

>>34131804
Alright, thanks for the correction. Still a funny story though. Please elaborate on Tim Sharkie.
>>
>>34131753
To keep is short.

To "take the redpill" means to acknowledge that the game of life is rigged. Women have it absurdly easy and act in certain ways due to society and evolution. Taking the pill is a metaphor for "waking up" acknowledging that there's a reason life is fucked and that it's not pretty.

redpill men preach self improvement. Getting your shit together, getting in shape. A "fake it till you make it" approach at times all with the end result of becoming what the genetic winners of life are. It's not about getting women exactly, female attention is a side effect of you becoming a better, happier man.

On the other hand bluepill means what men are taught and see today. The anon whose gf cheats and then gets back together with him because "she said she felt like, super bad about it" is a bluepill man. He still believes the lies the world has taught him.

>"b urself"
>"not all girls are like that"
>"Chad's just a friend, OMG!"

Taking the red pill is hard work. There's an anger phase for many once they realise that they've been lied to their whole life. After that it takes the will to improve. You have to want it, this is where so many fail.

They do a little reading, take away half notions and mistakes and proceed to fail spectacularly
>>
>>34131885
Nihilism is the only answer. I'm doing the sobriety and the diet along with all the other cucks, but it's only to make things easier socially. Nothing has any meaning.
>>
r/theredpill is the bluepilled version of Sluthate (PUAhate, lookism). I can not stress that enough, boys.
>>
>>34131939
Cool. You do you man, life is a pointless slide into oblivion so life however the fuck you want. Some people wanna win, some wanna have fun. I just want to be comfy while it all unfolds
>>
>>34131968
Perfectly valid choice. Whatever you feel is best.
>>
>>34131885
>There's an anger phase
>After that
LOL

I've been anger phase for a couple of years now. Eventually it becomes self-powered. A perpetual motion device of misogyny.
>>
>>34131965
can you prove it? I frequented the sub for a while and rarely saw a hatred for sluts tolerated. In addition the difference between redpill and pua is like the difference between learning how to count cards, and playing with a rigged deck
>>
>>34131885
No. That's just the retarded redditard definition of it, because reddit ruins everything it touches.
>>
>>34132131
>If in doubt, all it Reddit
Let's hear your definition then, mister.
>>
>>34132152
he doesn't have one. He just bought into the "le plebbit" meme. It's clannish behaviour at some of its worst. Reddit and 4chan are both garbage in their own special ways. It just depends who you're willing to interact with more
>>
>>34132046
Hating sluts or PUAers is only one aspect of Sluthate. Mainly the site is used to discuss what makes a person attractive or unattractive and what facial reconstruction surgeries to get.
>>
>>34132446
IoI trash
>>
Yeah, no amount of "redpill", "lifting" and "muh confidence" is gonna change my face, which is pretty much the only important thing
>>
>>34133187
sorry to hear youre a fucking pussy faggot anon, accepting reality and not changing it >_<
>>
>>34131376
at least i'm alive (for now)
>>
The red pill is knowledge of how shitty the world is and how unfair it is. It has nothing to do with how you use this knowledge.
>>
These fucking failed normalfags come here trying to use the board to get affirmation for their shitty failed normalfag lifestyle.

Fuck off failed normalfags. Just mind your own pathetic business.
>>
>>34133727
as if this argument somehow invalidates these principles?

lmao have fun being a sorry sack of shit mate
>>
>>34131376
Didn't this guy die at 20?
>>
>>34133787
>if i say failed than it makes my post legitimate

keep living in your tendies lala land you trap loving faggot
>>
>>34134085
You are a failure trying not to be a failure. You don't realize that ships sailed. You will always be trying.
>>
I did. But t akes half an hour to wrk.
What to do sport?
>>
>>34131482
a link to leddit is no help it makes it all much worser
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.