[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetic men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 15

Hairless boys who can't grow a proper beard if you gave them a month.

Boys who would rather spend their time dressing up like women and "embracing their feminine side".

Trying to be as pale and emaciated as possible like a white Ethiopian, pot belly and all.

Too scared that girls won't like them if they pick up a barbell or grow some scruff. You sissified maggots talk a big game, but deep down that's all you are.

You'll tell me, "I could get a girl if I want, I-i'm just not ready for one is all."

Yeah, and my mother is the Queen of England too.
>>
>dude you're not a man if you cant grow a beard lmao

Getting real sick of this nu-male meme opinion
>>
>>34131210
It isn't even hard, literally just work out, boost Testosterone and DON'T SHAVE OR TRIM YOU AUTISMOS.

Don't be there on week 2 and just like "eww looks gross i'm shaving lol"
>>
>>34131168
Yes mistress... I obey...
>>
File: other-beard-guy.jpg (32KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
other-beard-guy.jpg
32KB, 736x490px
I mean I agree with not liking trannies but beards have now been taking over by numales because its the closest thing to masculinity they can get without working towards it. Pic related.
>>
>>34131246
Literally done all of those and I get nothing. Even after 3 months. You do know not all men can grow beards right? In spite of what your neato little reddit & instagram nu-male blog photos tell you

>>34131253
This, OPs "instructions" are mostly things that image obsessed millennial nu-males think are important because of feminized social media primping and preening

except for lifting
>>
File: 1476916589246.png (132KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1476916589246.png
132KB, 500x354px
>muh masculinty is muh worth

Whatever you say, normo. Thank god I don't have to worry about that petty bullshit.
>>
File: 1469172672204.jpg (75KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469172672204.jpg
75KB, 378x372px
>dude if you cant grow a beard just inject testosterone into your nutsack lmao
>dude if you cant grow a beard and you dont want to pin test into your eyeballs you're basically a girl lmao
>>
>>34131168
I can grow a full beard and I've been told it fits well with the shape of my head, but I shave it off every other day because it looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>34131168
What is the point in struggling if the reward is more meaningless drivel. "Just lift bro!", "Just get laid bro!", whats the fucking point? Why should I? Life is meaningless shit and the society we live in, for some reason, makes this fact more a part of our lives than before we were cave men out for only survival and reproduction. Its all futile.
>>
File: Men today.jpg (165KB, 846x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Men today.jpg
165KB, 846x1092px
>>34131298
>>34131321
>>34131324
>He has a beard, therefore he's a nu-male

Can you just stop for a moment and CONSIDER, that perhaps walking around like a shaven feminine homoboy is at least slightly embarrassing for someone who's supposed to be "male"?

>>34131353
Muh nihilism. Wow what's it like to be 15 now bucko?
>>
File: 1429655968486.jpg (115KB, 691x702px) Image search: [Google]
1429655968486.jpg
115KB, 691x702px
>>34131168
I used minoxidil and grew a full luscious beard in 4 months, prior i could only grow like 4 hairs
>>
>>34131418
I have a point and it's why so many men are dropping out of society. There is no meaning in anything anymore. You can deny it all you want and throw ad hom at me all you want.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>34131418
Not really. It's just not an important factor in masculinity given how many numales, the most feminine of males, have them. How a person carries themselves is really what decides if they're masculine. Also before other anons point out I know he's baiting but I don't mind cause I want a (you) from him replying. If it's not bait I want to hear a better explanation as to how a beard makes up masculinity.
>>
Stubble > Beard
>>
File: biker-long-beard-styles.jpg (120KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
biker-long-beard-styles.jpg
120KB, 640x960px
>>34131497
I've tried talking with so many of you nihilists, and I've learned that not a single one of you can be swayed. You are all exactly the same.

Stay the same then. See where your broken mentality leads you. Follow the road to it's final destination.

I can't save you, no one can.
>>34131555
Whats wrong with a man wanting to become more masculine? They obviously realize they're not behaving masculine, so they try to change. I don't comprehend the hate they receive for it.

>>34131565
Pic related friendo
>>
>>34131706
Sorry, your OP picture proves otherwise. Stubble is manly, not only that if feels like sand paper.
>>
>>34131706
You can't save anyone because you are hopelessly lost.
>>
File: samantha-fox-4.jpg (71KB, 650x458px) Image search: [Google]
samantha-fox-4.jpg
71KB, 650x458px
>>34131819
>Stubble is manly

Beards are manly too.

>"But the nu-males wear them"

Nu-males wear a lot of things, what is your suggestion, stop wearing clothes? Rhetorical of course.

>>34131859
And those are the exact words I would say to you.

In fact as I was writing my original response I thought about using a metaphor for one who is adrift on a raft in the ocean.

Waves carrying him where ever they will.

If everything means nothing than nothing is all you will have. It is a miserable existence based upon giving up. It is not "red pilled" nor is it smart.

It is like a slave taking beatings and then boasting about how well he takes the beatings.
>>
>muh beard defines a man

metrossexual celebs fucked more pussy then you EVER will. stop roleplaying as a "masculine" man and fuck off with having a superiority complex for things with no inherit value that you pretend to have, it just shows how much of a wanker you are.

inb4 bait
>>
>>34131168
>posting guy who was selling perfumes on the street for a living
>>
Kek, this entire thread is so fucking stupid. I'm a female, and """"masculine"""" men are such a turn off. Sure, don't be a sissyfag or whatever, but super pale slender guys are literally qt as fuck. Guys who try hard to seem masculine are an instant turn off. Muscular guys just look gross. Acting like some macho faggot isn't gonna get you laid, in fact many women are turned off by that.
>>
>>34131929
>inb4 bait

I won't call it bait, but I will call it severely whiny.

>People without beards get laid

And those people aren't you are they sport. Note the lack of a question mark because It's not even a question.

>fuck off with having a superiority complex

Jesus Christ, I just imagine you typing this mess with tears in your eyes slamming your fingers into the keys as fast as they can go.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just pointing out what a sad little man you are.

>"You're sad too, you're on this board!"

I came here to laugh at you. You know how some people watch Honey Boo Boo just to laugh at the dumb hillybillies?

Thats about the same reason I watch you.

>>34132011
> I'm a female, and

I don't care. I don't need your validation.
>>
>>34132011
HOLY SHIT PLEASE FUCK ME ILL DO ANYTHING DO YOU WANT MY CONTACT INFO??
>>
Anyone else want to pipe in with why having a beard is the worst thing ever?

Maybe more people who want to defend twinks on the basis of "Twinks get laid too"?

I mean, go on really, I've seen it all before. Keep those angry comments coming. The one by the female was probably the funniest. Railing on people who act masculine and whatnot.

People who seek validation from women by "acting" macho sure, they suck.

But being an actual man and doing masculine things isn't bad. And it's a hell of a lot better than acting like a little girl.
>>
>>34131168
>mfw have a beard and still KHV
>H-haha,explain this faggots!
>>
>>34131168
Anyone who talks like this is totally projecting, its the same as people who constantly rant against gay people, deep down they want dick in their ass.
>>
File: IMG_3691.jpg (195KB, 1093x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3691.jpg
195KB, 1093x959px
>>34133259
How long until pussy?
>>
I have a beard and a hairy back
people think I'm manly as fuck because of the hairs coming out of my body autonomous to my own desires; they think I'm tough and strong because I'm 6 foot 1 and they think I'm dark and mysterious because I don't talk much.
I wish to be the little girl so fuck you. I hope all your body hair falls out and you grow fucking bitchtits so you can become what you hate, and so I can hate you even more for something you didn't have a say in, the same way you're hating others for things that are beyond their control. My only wish is to hate you so much that it can hope to equal to a fraction of the blind hatred ringing about in that insipid empty head of yours, you absolute fuckwit.
>>
>>34133287
Nice projecting dude.
>>
>>34133446
>having a contradictory opinion makes you a bad person

Wow mate, you need to chill.
>>
>>34131210
Facial hair growth is directly linked with T levels.
You literally are less of a man if you can't grow a beard, numale faggotry aside.
>>
>>34131168
Oh man, watch out guys, we've got a REAL alpha male over here!
>>
>>34133518
nah man fuck you I came here to spew vitriol because this place is so full of shit that me floorshitting like a fucking baby wouldn't make a bit of difference. Fuck you for telling me to chill. Someone in an online game called me "kid" today and I'm 30, and I know for a fact that if I pointed that out he would just call me an old loser for playing video games despite being in the highest demographic average of male gamers.

You can't win with humans, so fuck you with a rake for telling me to chill. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone in this thread, fuck this whole shitstained board.

>>34133533
Neat. I still wanna be the little girl and get fucked and have my prostate milked. And I bet my beard is longer than yours, faggot.
>>
>>34133533
How many times have I told you people I'm not a nu male, I don't even browse leddit much less subscribe to their shitty pseudo manliness.

And hell if you wanna be gay, be my guest, less competition.

I just think most young men are sad shells of what they could be if they applied themselves.
>>
>>34133551
Yeah, nice strawman fag.
>>34133563
Geez hope life gets better for you I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 750x1334px
>>34133572
OP what exactly qualifies you to dish out advice on masculinity? All I've seen from you is posturing over facial hair and trying to sound like a character from a Clint Eastwood movie.
>>34133617
Also, that's not a strawman, you spastic.
>>
i literally look like a girl half the time and women still obsess over me

your narrow view on masculinity is outdated at best, sorry grandpa

also, nice job on posting the balding manlet, that your role model? top kek
>>
>>34133617
Thanks man. To be honest I've been really out of line, and shouldn't talk that way. Even if you're being sarcastic and don't mean it, I need to be better than I'm acting right now.
>>
>>34131168
I'd rather have hair on my head then a beard
>>
>>34133655
Because I'm not a shrimpy emaciated skeleton. Because I'm an average guy with a respectable build who can grow a beard.
>>34133672
Good for you mate.
>>
>>34133772
>average body
a true alpha male, a real manly man, lmao. neck yourself loser
>>
>>34133772
>30 year old hairy beer gut man comes to the resident 4chan board of betas to call them pathetic for not being able to grow beards

noice
>>
>>34133772
Why do you blame people for the inability to grow a beard?
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1200x900px
>>34133772
You at the front
>>
>>34133533
*leans into Mic*

Wrong.

Facial hair patterns are limited to specific races/phenotypes, you scientifically illiterate nu-male.
>>
>>34133876
I think you got the posts mixed up m8. I'm the 30 year old hairy beer gut man and I think it's fucking stupid that growing a beard should be a defining facet of masculinity.

But I'm also the one who wants to be the little girl, so maybe you're just using my descriptors as a slur against that poster. If so, I apologize for the misunderstanding and bid you carry on.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.