[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (3KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 236x213px
Please tell me the truth right now,
Does it get better?
>>
>>34131106
How old are you OP?
origaklrtjkaslg
>>
>>34131106
What is your life like now?
>>
No it doesn't get better, but you can make it better. Just like with women, you have to take the initiative--that's a man's struggle.
>>
>>34131106
Heck yeah originally
>>
>>34131148
>you can make it better

This dasu dasu
>>
>>34131106
Look at your high school experience. Multiply it by 10. This is how the rest of your life will go, at least if you live in USA, I can't speak for other places.
>>
>>34131106
>>34131128

I'm 21

>>34131147
Kinda sad and lonely.
Wake up turn on pc
Eat shower
Repeat

>>34131173
:(
>>
>>34131148
Yeah, the natural state of things is to decay(get worse). If you want things to get better, you need to put effort into changing or keeping things the way they are.
>>
>>34131173
This is a lie failures tell themselves to make failing seem inevitable.
>>
It can.

It might. It might not.
>>
File: 1466652268486718.webm (606KB, 438x368px) Image search: [Google]
1466652268486718.webm
606KB, 438x368px
No
I
Can
Assure
You
>>
>>34131182
I was the same for about 6 months last year. Was in a depressive episode. Had to quit my job. Spent most of my time in bed wasting time on the net.

I was with my parents so had support and was in a safe environment.

Do you have family?
>>
>tfw single handedly ruined my life with 4chan and the internet

If there was a time machine where I could rewind to when I first started posting, I would
>>
File: if_only.jpg (213KB, 800x539px)
if_only.jpg
213KB, 800x539px
If you're even here the answer should be obvious
>>
>>34131106
>Please tell me the truth right now,
The truth is that we don't know and neither you. Your question is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>34131276

I also quit my job 2 weeks ago.
Yeah I live with my parents.
I wake at 3pm sleep at 8am

Video games aren't successful to be used as scapism anymore.

Only hope I have left is to go back to school in 2 weeks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.