[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7937.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7937.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Going to be giving this white girl some of my big asian NEET cock tonight ;). Are whites becoming the most cucked race in the world? Inb4 salty white virgins
>>
>>34130969
They've been taking "your" women for ages, son.
>>
enjoy smoking her up on your weed and then giving her an awkward shoulder rub and getting nothing in return because that's whats going to happen.
>>
>>34130969
>big
>asian

Kek you silly
>>
>>34130969

I don't know if cucked, but certainly more liberal. At least their women.
I'm Mexican (real Mexican, not faggot ass chicano subhuman trash), and just last month i traveled to the beach by myself. In the 12 or so days I stayed in hostels and went around the place, I got to fuck a cute German chick my age and a girl from Portland that was about four years older than me. I don't know what it is, but young women these days are down to fuck if you know how to get their attention. In this case, maybe they were attracted to the traveling type as I am, even tho I'm a 6 or 7/10 at best, and they were pretty damn cute both of them.
>>
>>34131085
>a "ayo muh dik ese" spic
>calling anyone else subhuman

el keko topo
>>
File: 1451196213433.jpg (72KB, 323x323px)
1451196213433.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>34131004
This desu.
Asians are the robots of the world.
Whites don't like them.
Blacks don't like them.
Latinas don't like them.
Not even their own race likes them.
The only women that "like" them are those who are freakishly obsessed with Korean or Japanese boy bands, even though the average asian looks nothing like them.
OP is being delusional.
>>
C H O N G E D

H

O

N

G

E

D
>>
>>34131100

Nigger I like to think I'm pretty chill and calm, I just know how to talk to ladies (or at least have more balls to say what I want to say) in those kind of situations, like traveling. A little bit of alcohol helps, too.

And no fucking one says ese in Mexico, the ones who do are your filthy smelly trash called chicanos.
>>
File: IMG_7938.png (306KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_7938.png
306KB, 750x1334px
Its going further than that white cuck
>>
>>34131255
>I don't shave and I don't wear makeup + bitchy female attitude

literally fucking the white mans trash while chad takes the top tier asians, well done.
>>
File: 1478197094050.jpg (9KB, 349x314px)
1478197094050.jpg
9KB, 349x314px
>>34131255

holy fuck shes trying get an asian to carry her on league and do her homework... fucking hell.

Just fuck her and dip asian bro.
>>
>>34130969
wtf why can't i find any white girls that like asians on tinder.

fuck this, where is the social justice?
>>
>Be 21 and white
>Put peepee in Asian puss
>Feels good
>Cum inside
You tell me.
>>
>>34131255

Hairy cunt wants smooth, hairless asian to be her LoL (kek) carry?

have some self-respect chink
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.