[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is "millenial" an evil boogeyman buzzword?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Samantha_Fox_01.jpg (93KB, 511x702px) Image search: [Google]
Samantha_Fox_01.jpg
93KB, 511x702px
Why is "millenial" an evil boogeyman buzzword?
>>
Because oldfags/boomers/grown up babies need to blame the problems on someone. Blaming 'young people' makes them feel stupid so they came up with a word for it.
>>
For the same reason "Baby Boomer" is an evil boogeyman buzzword.
>>
>>34130722
/pol/ never realized they are millennials themselves because they're too busy sucking conservative boomer cock
>>
>>34130722
It's just another fancy word for a younger generation we all can blame for current problems. However decisions is still being made by same people.
>>
>>34130787
/pol/ hates boomers and neocons though
>>
>>34130752
>>34130787

But nobody is blaming you for anything, we just think you're lazy, useless and stupid and your refusal to stop being naive is detrimental to the society you keep whining about.
>>
Every generation deminises the generations after their own. It's the way of the world. But contrary to what other oldfags believe the world is becoming a better place to live for most people.
>>
>>34130806
meant for >>34130762
ogegano
>>
File: 1479364234944.jpg (38KB, 465x311px) Image search: [Google]
1479364234944.jpg
38KB, 465x311px
>>34130762
>having this much autism
wew
>>
>>34130806
more than that theyr'e self-hating cucks
>>
>>34130809

>You

Implying as always. I don't care about this shit, person can be born 20 years ago and not be retarded now, on the other hand person can be born 60 years ago and still be full autismo mode.
>>
>>34130809
>we
if you're unironically not a millennial you're the most useless fuck on this website
>>
>>34130809

And every generation since the dawn of man has thought that about the generations following them. You come from a long line of august retards who can't accept change because it make society look different to the one they grew up in.
>>
>>34130722
Because millenials were raised by boomers and inherited all their shitty traits like lofty-headed idealism, self-centeredness, and etc. etc.
>>
>>34130722
people are more fucktarded these days somehow
>>
>>34130838

If you don't care then what was the point of your bitchy post, cunt?

>>34130857

If you think that matters at all, kill yourself you life wasting piece of shit.

>>34130882

I have no objection whatsoever to positive change, you projecting faggot. How's being fully grown adults who live at home and are underemployed going for you all?
>>
>>34130951
so just how old are you?
the oldest millennials are in their mid 30s by now

>fully grown adults who live at home and are underemployed
this surely has nothing to do with the economy and everything to do with not enough bootstraps amirite?
>>
>>34130951
Cause you're just throwing words around.

Read >>34130857 and maybe kys kid
>>
>>34130979

Blaming the economy is the greatest indication that you are a useless piece of shit.

Thanks for the lesson on generational age ranges, you fucking dick.
>>
>>34130999

Have you done all your chores yet, failure? Wouldn't want daddy to cut off your pocket money
>>
>>34131035
Trying so hard to persuade everyone you're not one of "them". First fucking thing you did is try telling everyone that you're not part of said group. >>34130809

>Nobody is blaming you
>we just think

Speak for yourself faggot. Grow up or act your age.
>>
>>34131010
so you're saying it's a coincidence that the generation entering their adulthood in the greatest recession in 80 years, wage stagnation and growing housing prices have a hard time moving out?
that those things are unrelated but the real problem is that people actually want to be unemployed, get shitty wages and fucked by landlords?

and I'm not even talking about myself, I'm graduating this spring and have interviews with lots of good companies coming up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.