[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the anon from the other day that was gonna ask my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (1MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 540x200px
I'm the anon from the other day that was gonna ask my friend if she wanted to see La La Land tomorrow. She told me she was busy. This happens a lot with not just her but a few of my other friends. I rarely ever even try to hang out with most of my friends but when I do they're all busy. Why must life be like this?
>>
File: IMG_4981.jpg (124KB, 639x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4981.jpg
124KB, 639x961px
>>34130660
Because the world is cruel

Guy that complained about the second act here, I wouldn't let it get to you. If they don't wanna hang out it's cool. Most of the time if they're busy they try and schedule a different time.

I don't even set specific dates until they say they're down. If I do it's always a "You free next Thursday?" or something.

Pic related, sorta.
>>
>>34130660
go on the red pill pussy
>>
>>34130660
Sorry anon, it was a good movie. That actors and actresses couldn't really sing well but the story was top notch. It was one of those "what if" love story things
>>
I saw it on lsd with my gf. It was a magical experience. The last scene had me streaming tears the whole time. Although, I didn't enjoy the first 1/5 as much because of anxiety due to tripping around a bunch of strangers for the first time.

Other than that it was great. Go see it by yourself OP, nothing wrong with that I do it all the time.
>>
>>34130660
>>34131518
he's right. go see it for yourself and maybe it will help you put things in perspective.
>>
>>34131460
Ik I saw it
>>
>>34131518
>>34131548
I already saw it before guys.
>>
>>34130759
I first just asked if she was free on Saturday (which she wasn't). But I was gonna ask if she was gonna be free any other time soon but she literally replied to me right as I was in the movie theatre watching Silence (which was also fantastic) so I didn't bother.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.