[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Passage to Normiehood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6930.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6930.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
Last night, my mother and I got into an argument. It lasted for about two hours. At the tail end, she told me about how much of a failure she thinks I am. However, she also let me know that she has been talking to someone who was apparently a childhood friend of mine (I have no recollection of her) and has essentially set up a date with the girl. The girl sounds pretty nice and may indeed be a fellow robot. My mother describes her as very dumb though. Also, the apparent history makes this easier as well, I suppose. How do I not fuck this up, robots? This may be my last chance. The "date" is supposed to occur Sunday. I just learned about this, and my mom was originally not going to tell me until the ride there; she accidentally let it slip out. What do I do? Pic related.
>>
>>34130651
Jesus, your mom called her own kid a failure and she's pretty much implying your friend is semi-retarded? Don't know your financial situation or anything but if it's possible i say just save up and move into your own place. Your mom sounds like a narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>34130651
Normies always consider socially inept people to be retarded so take your mom's opinion with a grain of salt.

Besides that, try not to worry about the date. Shower and shave the day before, wear clean clothes and don't overthink it. When you're actually on the date, don't focus on impressing the girl, focus on finding out if you actually enjoy talking to her. Is this someone you want to hang out more with?
>>
>>34130779
I agree. I've been working on it. She definitely has only made my life worse.
>>
>>34130859
The only problem is that I have no idea what to say. This will be my first interaction with a gril in my entire life. All memes aside, I have no idea what I'm doing at all.
>>
File: gHttZn.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
gHttZn.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>34130859
>implying socially inept people aren't retarded
>>
>>34130961
Exactly what youre doing now. Just talk. Most girls love to yap so just keep asking questions and leading the conversation. But if shes a robot as well then she probably is gonna be scared too.
>>
>>34130978
I mainly just need to know what not to say then.
>>
>>34131073
Youre over thinking it. Youre stressing out for no reason. Stop being a faggot youll be fine.
>>
>>34130961
Alright I'll give you some advice, this is stuff I've taught myself over the past six years or so.
>give eye contact, maybe 70% of the time, particularly when talking, if she breaks eye contact you should also break eye contact for a bit
>talk clearly and audibly, breathe when you need to so that your voice doesn't get stressed, don't let your pitch go up at the end of every sentence
>you don't need to talk constantly, allow breaks after conversations
>when she talks about something, think of ways your personal experiences can relate to what she's discussing, don't let the conversation become an interview
Need conversation topics?
>work/school
>friends/family
>goals
>hobbies (keep yourself in check here, don't jump straight to saying you browse 4chan and masturbate to lolis)
>anything relevant to the date (i.e. The food you're eating or activity you're doing)

>>34130966
Eh but we're good at some things. Not brain-dead like the real retards. I'm just saying that OP shouldn't assume the girl is stupid.
>>
>>34131133
This is the problem. I am indeed a no-self-confidence-having faggot. Thus, I can't help but fuck it up.
>>34131136
What the fuck do I do when alone with her? What do I do if she turns out to be a Stacey?
>>
>>34130651
she's going to be fat or seriously ugly.
>>
>>34131259
I said pic related, faggot.
>>
>>34131229
You spend time with her. You don't have to talk to her, but you'll probably have an easier time if you do try to talk to her. Social anxiety sucks but it can be conquered by sheer force of will, I know. You aren't guaranteed to make a friend but it looks better than clamming up. She's showing up for whatever reason so the least you can do is reciprocate.

If she's a Stacy then excuse yourself and leave. Just state that you two don't get along. Give her some time though, if you quit after five minutes then you're only hurting yourself, this is a good opportunity to practice meeting someone.
>>
>>34131451
And how do you know all this, Chad. After all, we are on /r9k/.
>>
>>34130651
>may be a fellow robot

what did your mom say to hint at this? dumb pretty girls usually are pretty easy targets that fall into relationships, hard to imagine this chick has never had a BF
>>
Wow, you lucked out, anon, I was expecting your date to be a fat, ugly beast.
>>
File: 1484038578856.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484038578856.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
>>34130651
Purposely fuck the date up and call your mother a piece of shit.

Then detail about how she is a failure of a parent and that you never loved her.

The only right thing to do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.