[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIE SCUM EAT MY BUM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: buttgames.gif (971KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
buttgames.gif
971KB, 500x240px
What are some good places to meet non-normies?

Where do you hang out apart from /r9k/?
>>
File: jQQt4.jpg (411KB, 1581x834px) Image search: [Google]
jQQt4.jpg
411KB, 1581x834px
I told to him to stop goddamit i told him to stop but i had to do it! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME
>>
File: bird.jpg (29KB, 430x650px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
29KB, 430x650px
For me:
/vp/
/pol/
kiwifarms
some small sites catering to my obscure hobbies

I've also been thinking of joining gore sites. Surely people who admit to looking at gore and enjoying it can't be boring, right?
>>
>>34130625
What is that, secondlife?
>>
>>34130698
Looks like that weird Worldz game
>>
>>34130895
Sounds like a cozy place to hang out, abandoned MMOs are nice. We should build a secret club in there.
>>
>>34130906
Someone set up a worlds thread im down
>>
>>34130906
>>34130934
That sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>34130971
>>34130934
>>34130906
You're all so pathetic it's sad.
>>
>>34131006
No shit sherlock. This is r9k.
>>
>>34131006
A nicely prepped (You) coming right up
>>
>>34131030
>>34131034
Ypu would go through the efforts of building a virtual sanctuary, why don't you put that time and dedication into something worthy and productive? I don't even mean dating wise, well you could try it after all, you can't be that undesirable. But I mean more like self improvement
>>
>>34131131
You gotta understand theres a facet of robots who are MGTOW who dont care to improve those aspects of thier lives.

Improvement is on gauged by tyat persons natural curiosity in that subject.Eating healthy is an objectively good thing however if tgat person is not interested in the slightest in eating it , he has no incentive to do it.
>>
>>34131131
Because self improvement wouldn't help us find interesting people. Even if a robot becomes Chad, he may not necessarily relate to normies due to their vastly different life experiences.
>>
>>34131162
> Mgtow
Well unless you're gay that's pretty sad. But like I said it doesn't have to be for "gurlz". Actually it's really pathetic to do self improvement for anybody else except yourself. You should do it for you, not for other's approval. So yes, instead of forming a community inside a long abandoned internet server, why not, let us say, work out? Lifting would do wonders for you. Wonders. It really boost the self-esteem. I haven't changed much physically since I started years ago. I failed on that aspect. But certainly I hate myself less now than I used to.
>>
>>34131201
If you actually want to find interesting people and develop a social circle, internet abandoned MMOs are not the place.
>>
>>34131131
Personally, I'm not sure what to aim for in life or what to improve.

>>34131212
It's entirely possible to work out and be a great big nerd on the internet. Those things are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>34131221
Then answer the question in the OP and name someplace better.
>>
>>34131221
Worlds looks pretty comfy though the uncanny valley feel about it is what intrugues most people.I know /x/ has threads on it every once in a while
>>
>>34131131
>self improvement
Oh right, why haven't I tried growing taller, regrowing my foreskin, building myself a stronger jaw, improving my hairline by sheer force of will, and washing my acne scars away? Because none of that is fucking possible, bar ludicrously expensive surgery. Fuck off normalfag, robots are born down this path, we did not choose it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZJLjrb4vU

NEVER GOT ALONG WITH THE GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL

FILLING ME UP WITH ALL THEIR MORALS AND THEIR RULES

THEY'D PILE ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ON MY HEAD

I'D RATHER GO OUT AND FUCK THE DEAD
>>
>>34131240
But that's the thing. Being social, finding people, and escaping normalfaggots are, what's the word? Paradoxical? Oxymoron? It's like being both wave and particle at the same time. Not possible. If you want to meet people,the best you can do is learn how to deal with normal people because our kind is not numerical enough and also is terrible at socializing.
>>
>>34131278
I'm not norm faggot by far,and I understand your feelings perfectly. There's so much you lost that was completely out of your control. A lost game from the start. But there is still hope. All the things you quote are about appearance so I guess you hate your looks just as much as I do. Well those two things are, however, non issues that you only bother with be because of low insecurities
> Foreskin
No, I'm not advocating male genitalia mutilation, I know it's not right. But if it has already happened to you, it's not the end of the word. Most people won't really care sexualy speaking. Some might even like it.
> Height
Unless you're too short you shouldn't let that bother you as much as this place leads you to. You're just literally fueling your feelings of inadequacy.
Now if you want to improve your looks, than lifting is the way. Nothing goes with baldness as well as muscles. I'm bald too, to compensate I ket my bears grow. All people say I managed to look even uglier with it, but here is the thing, I like myself better like this, bearded, so fuck what others say. The acne scars can be treated but that would require money. But I know what you must be thinking right now. I just know it
> Look at the effort I'd have to pull off just to stand a minimal chance of dating success
Yes it's true. It's the opposite of the handsome man, who just have to literally be himself to get what he wants. All he has to do is breath and walk. Life has done the rest for him. But life is not fair. We are on great disadvantage,and we have to go through great challenges to better our selves, but it's either this or bitter resentment. The only other alternative is your current state of unhappiness. So you must go and try. There's no other way.
>>
>>34131221
One time I made a friend on that Bubsy 3D MMO that no one's ever on.
>>
>>34131586
>>34131278
Who cares about looks? As we grow older our looks decay anyways. Have you ever seen a hot 50 year old?

And here's a tip: confidence will override whatever faults you may have. You can look like a great big autist and be loved anyways as long as you exude an aura that is pleasing to others. Think about your grandma. Is your grandma hot? No. But does she bake some sick cookies? Hell yeah.

Looks don't matter much for men even on the dating scene. There are a TON of women who only care about personality.
>>
>>34131641
You can't tell a robot to get a "nice aura" or a "hot personality".
You can tell them to get a nice body, though. Much like mister rodgers, robots want something that only superb looks would bring... That fierce attraction that chads experience, that ease to gain the volatile hearts of stacies and young pretty girls, and invade their insides for one night. Anything less than that and they would still think it wasn't enough.
>>
>>34131735
If you look like a Chad but don't have confidence you'll still be treated like a beta.
>>
>>34130565
>meet non-normies
>feeling the need to have any social interaction at all

normalfag get out get out normalfag
>>
>>34130625
>>34130698
Normies cant relate to my xtier fantazy gaymes
>>
>>34131749
If you are too handsome, unless you're foaming, sexual opportunities will be thrown in front of you no matter how dumb you are to pick them up.
>>
>>34130565
>having to jerk off as they do it
disgusting this is why traps are better
>>
There's a couple Skype groups and discord servers that are full of robots and originate from /r9k/
>>
>>34132584
>tfw get alienated within the chat
>too robot for robots
>>
I am in my house high 24/7
>>
>>34132584
>join "robot only" discord
>full of non virgins talking about gfs
>eventually get kicked for being too quite
discords are full of normies
>>
anyone in South America want some love?
>>
File: 1481517668725.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481517668725.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>34130565
>why don't you put that time and dedication into something worthy and productive?

Anon.

Do you seriously think anyone here gives a shit about doing anything "worthy and productive?" If that were the case, we wouldn't be wasting our time here.

>the "self improvement" meme

I don't really care/want to improve myself at all. My life isn't that great, but as long as I can enjoy myself, fuck everything else.
>>
>>34133376
Meant for >>34131131

Just pretend this post is original
>>
>>34130647
all of the people i've met that are into gore are edgy tryhard defeatist shits with anime belts who are either unemployed or working dead-end jobs

also they're dull as fuck. Have fun.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.