[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife cheated on me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1472587718907.jpg (29KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1472587718907.jpg
29KB, 500x484px
>I'm one year older than my brother
>He was always free spirited, I was always at home playing video games
>Virgin till 25, then I found a girl, we had sex and I married her. She isn't 9/10 but she's not totally ugly.
>I built us a house
>My brother got into trouble with drinking and his ex wife, so I offered him to stay at our house.
>He doesn't want to move out for six months. I tried to help him find his own place because he's already on his own feet but nope
>One day I come back from work early
>I hear my brother having sex with my wife, right in the middle.
>I wanted to throw up and cry but instead I left and came back later when they were done
>I didn't say anything, it's already been two weeks.

I don't want to lose my wife and I don't know how to kick my bro out. I don't know what to tell them or don't tell them, I feel like going crazy
>>
fuck off normie your kind isnt weIcome here
>>
>>34130105
Remember a real man would fuck the other guy to show how alpha he is to his wife
>>
I'm assuming this is a joke thread but in the case that it isn't:

You have to kick out your brother and divorce your wife. It's the only way you can save your honor.
>>
>>34130105
get proof she cheated on you, divorce her. Infidelity usually results in the husband getting everything so you'd be set with the house, also kick your brother out. 'blood of the covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb' my friend.
>>
>>34130105
Kick them both out asshole.
>let's them fuck till finished
Pathetic wage cuck
>>
>>34130105
>not killing both of them on the spot

What kind of man did your father raise?
>>
>>34130204
apparently not OJ Simpson.
>>
>>34130181
this. even if it means waiting for it to happen again. don't let them know you have proof either, just lawyer up. there's no happy ending here but you can still make it out on top financially and not have everything you've built become ruined. silver lining: this could be god closing a door and opening a window, you never know. he works in mysterious and painful ways
>>
Well if your brother and wife just stay at home all day you could easily kill them and no one would ask
>>
>>34130105
>>34130181
^ I'm that guy

anyway if the cheating becomes a regular thing then IMMEDIATELY divorce her, she'll get tired of the relationship and divorce you, sympathy wise and without any infidelity proof she'll take everything you have.
>>
>>34130231

Underated post oh am i laffin
>>
Divorce is a very complicated thing and you stand losing everything, your best and easiest bet is probably just a simple thrust to both of their necks when theyre sleeping
>>
>>34130105
if shell fuck your brothe she'll fuck everyone else too sweetie
>>
>>34130132
This
>>34130105
I'm sorry your wife cheated on you op but your a normie and dont belong here
>>
C U C K
U
C
K

originalio
>>
>>34130105
She'll take all you have and itll be your brother's fault. Kill them both. If you divorce her you know how itll go.
>>
File: 1479123403917.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479123403917.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>34130105
I believe that you know what you have to do.
>>
kill them all my friend. You tried the normie life, only now you see it was all a lie and we were right. It's time to come back
>>
>>34130105
Holy shit I would kill him that piece of shit you let him live with you and he did that fucking throw him out tell him hes lucky you dont murder him
>>
>>34130105
Make your mommy take away all of his good boy points and give them to you.
>>
You need to freeze your heart. That organ....is your enemy. Put on your judges robes and execute some fucking justice. Kick your brother out, telling him that you hope he dies from hypothermia. Divorce your wife, saying that you hope that she has the ability to support the true love of her life. After that, never speak to either of them again. Begin your life anew.
>>
Put cams and mics around the house and catch them in the act, then lawyer up and you wont lose a cent
Otherwise she'll cuck you sexually and financially
>>
>>34130105
(You)

There you go, OP.
>>
On the off chance this isn't bait, just divorce and move on. Although the moving on part is easier said than done. I still think about and check the Facebook of my ex who cheated on me
>>
>>34130105
>I don't want to lose my wife
Get. That. Out. Of. Your. Head. Right now. I cannot stress this enough, I know you love her and are 100% dependent on her for emotional strength, but this is the end. You will never ever ever ever look at her the same way again, she will only bring you nothing but stress, anxiety, depression, and contempt. You need to end it.

>I don't know how to kick my bro out
Tell him to get out of your house and to never speak to you again. This is also difficult, but he has betrayed your trust and does not deserve any of that unconditional love that family members tend to get.

>I don't know what to tell them or don't tell them
Approach them. Tell them you know what happened and that you want nothing to do with either of them.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but you should have put your phone on recording in your pocket and confronted them right in the middle of the act so at least you have the audio transcript of the confrontation. This would have served you well in the courts. You should still do this when you confront them, because if they admit to wrongdoing, you're in the green.
>>
>entrusting your emotional wellbeing onto a woman

well done dumbass, have you learnt your lesson now?
>>
If real end it now op. She cheated on you with your brother. Divorce might cause some issues for you since it's usually biased for women but in the long run you'll be better off
>>
>>34130295
Keeping all my money and stuff would definitely help and I'd do it
>>
>>34133278
>Get. That. Out. Of. Your. Head. Right now. I cannot stress this enough, I know you love her and are 100% dependent on her for emotional strength, but this is the end. You will never ever ever ever look at her the same way again, she will only bring you nothing but stress, anxiety, depression, and contempt. You need to end it.
i just hope more men learn their lesson without having to commit the same mistake as op.
>>
Divorce your wife, kick the shit out of your brother and proceed to live the glorious lonely life
>>
>>34130105
>Wife
>Non-virgin
Your kind isn't welcome here
>>
>>34133613
>>Wife
>>Non-virgin
>Your kind isn't welcome here
This.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.