[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i apologize to mates gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: iwish.png (354KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
iwish.png
354KB, 600x335px
first of all I just want to say i'm kind of an idiot irl. drugs, drinking problem, chain smoking, and also just kind of socially retarded.
anyway, my best friend has been doing me a mad solid. letting me live at his place for super cheap rent for a few months, paying for my food, the utilities, everything... he held me up man. i've always been the fuck up. anyway, he put me on my feet and I put my own feet up or whatever. got a job. my drivers license. I now pay full rent always on time, etc etc.
but I still have my vices...
anyway, the other night i didn't have a lighter and my friend said something like "all good brah, just use the stove top to light up and then take it outside real quick".
so I done just that. but like i said, i chain smoke... so i did it maybe eight or nine times in the space of about three hours or so. anyway, I was also drinking and just kind of having a bender after a hard days work and I had the next day off so was getting real fucked. I took some amphetimines, smoked up, and drank maybe 9 ~ 10 alcohol brewskies.
so around 12pm my best mate and his girl, and another mate come round and she mentioned the smell, not even like hardcore mad about it or anything. Just kind of mentioned it smells and had a dissaproving look on her face kind of thing. You know, like a middle class kind of put your nose up crunch your eyes kind of thing. kind of like how in harry poter he describes malfoys mum. like a smell under the nose or some shit?
anyway, i was pretty drunk and not paying much attention, just playing smash bros on the computer and now smoking a vape indoors (cause it's a vape brah, can be indoors and all that. smells like grape)
but the thing is, all this chatter was going on and I just didn't give a fuck man, so i didn't really pay attention but i think maybe the

cont
>>
>>34129729
whole house smelling like an ashtray was kind of a 'not cool' situation.
but i kind of just cut her off (don't even know to this point what she was sayin) cause i just kind of do that. i'm bad with people i guess. anyway, i just said real loud above her in kind of i guess a real bogan kind of way
"i don't give a fuck!"
and went on with my smash bros and drinking and smoking and what not.
the thing is i'm mostly sober this morning (just modafinil and piracetam to cope with the hangover) but i feel kind of a bit bad about it.
the thing is i don't know if i should apologize or is that kind of a bit gay? like, it's been so many hours since last night that it would be pretty awkward? and like, i kind of never talk to her because she's my mates girl and i don't really believe a man and a woman can be friends (been there, done that, fucked that up many a time) so like..
could you guys just please help me out please?
i know how to read and write pretty good, but that's where my brain flatlines. like legit, i'm a real fucking moron in the real world. honest to god. so please don't get angry about me about this. just need advice about people and this situation.
thanks.
>>
>story this long
>not greentexted
>
>>
>>34129729
no one cares

fuck off back to >>>/soc/ normalfag

saged and reported
>>
>>34129749
fuck brah, i originally was gonna ask relationship reddit but the mod told me to go to /r/trees... fucking retarded cunt. i legit need help and he turn me away. so i come here. but greentext brah is a lot of effort for me.
>>
>>34129729
fr tho if you feel bad just go apologize.

"hey im sorry for the other night i wasn't quite myself, nothing like that will happen again i hope we're still cool"

its that easy
>>
File: 4L_C9dwiQFp.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_C9dwiQFp.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>34129729
After all of that I have but one question to ask of you. You can play Smash Bros on the computer?
>>
>>34129782
that sounds fucking gay to me man. i can't say something like that.
>>
>>34129784
yeah, housemate is in computers. has it set up on the computer. cube controllers and everything.
>>
File: 6312.png (169KB, 260x326px) Image search: [Google]
6312.png
169KB, 260x326px
>>34129796
so you can vape and yell at women but you cant apologize, well shit bro i can't help you then good luck with the autism
>>
>>34129841
this is my dillema. such is life i guess.
>>
>>34129892
its literally not a dilemma you just wont apologize even though you yelled at your best buds girl, after breaking their house rules that you mooched off of for a period of time.

but yeah better not say any gay shit they might think you're a loser.
>>
>>34129935
i know, right! i'm already a fucking loser. my friend is embarrassed by me. i know that. doesn't take me anyway, stopped introducing me to his friends, etc, etc... it's just that we were neighbours as kids and stayed friends, but like... he stayed my only friend kind of thing while he went and became... normal i guess.

but i still have this whole thing about it. i know it's probably some autism shit thing, but i just can't handle it man.
>>
>>34129741
If you feel something on your conscience, it's always a good idea to apologize. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, just tell her you noticed that you weren't behaving accordingly. It's a very normal thing people do. Don't wait a whole week and it's normal enough
>>
>>34129796
>>34130049
Its not gay. Afterwards you'll be surprised to find that you feel a faint sense of pride for the first time on a long while
>>
>>34129729
>>34129741
Jesus Christ, you could have spit that shit story out in 8 lines of greentext instead of shitting all over your post. Please never post again
>>
>>34130130
yeah i know i'm sorry. hungover, panicking and shit. spaghetti'd my shit.
>>
>>34129796
OP you've fallen for this trap of pretending to act like a hardass

Are you being sarcastic on this thread? Is this satire?

Literally you're acting like an objective asshole here. You have mild autism at the very least, I only say this because I do too and it took me a while to realize it

That is a NORMAL thing to say. Normal people say that. It's okay and normal and expected. It doesn't sound gay, but I completely understand what you mean by gay

Like it's too similar to the children's TV shows you watched as a kid and it's childish church nonsense. But it's legitimate. It's beneficial. It's normal. It's right, do it, he's your friend.
>>
>>34130177
This. There's a subtle line between not being a hostile ass and being 'gay'
>>
>>34129729
You are definitely Australian.
>>
>>34129729
Hey OP, I didn't realize this until quite recently but the way women view apologies is completely different to the way men see them.

If it was a guy who was bothered, an apology isn't really going to change much because you both know you were a rude, selfish cunt and it wasn't an accident. This isn't how women see the situation. Not only will you be completely redeemed in her eyes, she'll like you more than she did before.

Just do it man. "Hey, I wanted to speak to you about something. I noticed that I made you feel uncomfortable with my smoking indoors, I was lighting them on the stove and smoking outside, I didn't notice at the time but the house must have reeked. With all you and [bf's name] have done for me I think that was a really shitty thing to do and just wanted to let you know I'm sorry"

Bam, it's over in twenty seconds and her opinion of you will improve massively. You don't have to mean it, women will automatically assume a man is being sincere when he says something like this.
>>
>>34130177
i'm not being sarcastic. i really am terrible with people and all this kind of stuff. i know a lot of people use 4chan to make up stupid stories and shit, but i come here to be honest because i feel less embarrassed about being "real" on 4chan since it's fairly anonymous.

anywhere else and i delete my posts out of cringe/shame/embarrassment because i know i sound like a fucking retard. i know it. i can't help it.

mild autism sounds about right. i'm good enough to fake it as a normie for short spurts. but yeah, things are falling apart around me real fast lately.

honestly ashamed i have to hide my autism the way i do, by being a massive alcoholic smoking idiot. but it works. it's worked since up to year 10 of hs, then i dropped out... but yeah, getting rambly..

modafinil does that to me.
>>
>>34130417
>Just do it man. "Hey, I wanted to speak to you about something. I noticed that I made you feel uncomfortable with my smoking indoors, I was lighting them on the stove and smoking outside, I didn't notice at the time but the house must have reeked. With all you and [bf's name] have done for me I think that was a really shitty thing to do and just wanted to let you know I'm sorry"

i am sitting at the kitchen table waiting to say this now. she came in here earlier but with headphones on (first time she's ever done that) so i think she actually is possibly mad.

i haven't said anything to friend because i know this kind of insecurity bothers him after many years of experience around him off and on...

i'm starting to feel anxious for posting to the internet, even 4chan. super paranoid the story will be traced to me and i'll have to go full recluse mode. been trying to fit in.

fuck.

wish i could afford to live alone.
>>
>>34130514
Nah you've got this one m8, just remember that anxiety can't hurt you.
>>
>>34130514
>>34130716
well, i did it. i said "hey <friends gf> about the i uh stove and lightin the" and she cut me off and went all embarrassed smiles and said something about the smell last night.

it was 5 seconds ago and i already can't remember what she said. i said nothing else afterwards.

i think i spaghettied. she spoke faster than i can process. i'm real bad at verbal speech.

ah well, least it's done.
>>
>>34131011
i don't feel better though. i didn't get the word sorry out or even finish my sentence. i don't know if she understands it was an apology.

i'm just gonna leave it there but
>>
>>34131033
>>34131011
Whatever, the intent to apologize was there so you've done your job.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.