[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I supposed to use since Backpage is down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: britney-spears-esquire-cover.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
britney-spears-esquire-cover.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
What the fuck am I supposed to use since Backpage is down?
>>
Plenty of lotion
>>
Prostitution is degeneracy. Live a wholesome life.
>>
>>34129372
>using lotion

>>34129422
>virtue signaling

yep this is newfag redditchan alright
>>
Your neighborhood. Seriously, just start offering any woman you see money for sex. You won't get busted by cops and one of them will eventually accept.
>>
>>34129362
nightshift

looks like a lot of girls moved there
>>
File: chelsea-peretti.jpg (31KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-peretti.jpg
31KB, 320x480px
>>34129492
i already do this honestly. never gotten a yes. gotten some who hem and haw and probably would say yes with some convincing. but at that point, it defeats the purpose, no?

>>34129597
thanks
>>
File: mitch_hedberg_281x211.jpg (11KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
mitch_hedberg_281x211.jpg
11KB, 281x211px
>>34129362
How about the front page?
>>
File: 1365521271712.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365521271712.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
bump

already tried google. it's usually fairly intuitive. but when i search "backpage other options" etc., it acts like it doesn't know what the fuck i'm looking for. pretty sure the helpful results are actively being blocked.

>>34129899
dude le dedberg
>>
I use asexyservice. But it's rarely updated.
>>
File: 1383356208812.jpg (78KB, 362x639px) Image search: [Google]
1383356208812.jpg
78KB, 362x639px
>>34130017
i'll check it out

original profession
>>
File: photo 5 (2).jpg (95KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
photo 5 (2).jpg
95KB, 500x667px
ok i'll spell it out

i know faggots here buy girls. i know some of you used backpage. if that's you, i'm talking to you. what do you use now instead of backpage.
>>
>>34129630

Worked for me once. I saw these 2 white girls walking, pretty slutty with belly button exposed, and straight up asked how much to suck my dick. 1 of them said $100 and the other said a 12 pack of beer. 1 sucked me off while I felt up the other. They claimed to be 20 but they looked younger, didnt care. 1 of them gave me her number and I got to fuck her for $150 for about an hour. I came 3 times. Fucked her about a dozen times over the next few months until I stopped. Live in a small rural town so I guess they didnt have anything better to do and are more willing. Lots of drunks and druggies here since there's nothing better to do.
>>
File: photo 5.jpg (257KB, 1037x1382px) Image search: [Google]
photo 5.jpg
257KB, 1037x1382px
>>34130279
>women get mad when you ask them to meet for coffee
>propositioning them for sex will go ok

i like your optimism my man
>>
>>34130179
Craigslist
You don't get a nice little catalog of hoes, but you get some replies.
I've met a ton of hot chicks through CL, my favorite was probably the late-40's hookster who would always fuck/suck me bareback and let me cum inside her. Only $80/hr and once she even spent the night at my place and cuddled with me.

You'd probably be there for a while until a good one shows up, and some days you get no replies at all, but sometimes you strike out.
>>
File: 1482792009754.jpg (40KB, 239x283px) Image search: [Google]
1482792009754.jpg
40KB, 239x283px
https://myscarletbook.com
>>
>>34130344

like i said, i live in a pretty rural texas town so shit like tinder doesnt work well here, you'd actually have to go out and meet people which is easier actually. shit dating apps and sites give women a lot of options but in a shitty small town with <15k people you gotta do it the old fashioned way, which is actually easier once you get used to rejection and women arent just looking at their phone having hundreds of chads lining up to fuck them like in a bit city.
>>
>>34130344
I don't want to be this anon but sauce on the pretty lady pls
>>
>>34130362

what do you look for? are there code words to look for?
>>
>>34129362
Well I live in a big city so this might not work for everyone, but I went on "usa sex guide" you can pretty much lurk their forums and find where all the local tracks are in your area and pick up hoes the old fashioned way.

Obviously this assumes you live in a populated area, you have car, and enough nerve to approach people which might be a problem for some robots.
>>
>>34130584
Well if I was looking specifically to pay (to lower the chance of ending the night alone with a dry dick), I would offer "a tour of my rose garden" since the chicks in w4m say that they're offering a "massage" for let's say, "300 roses".

Be sure to check your own posting, because doing that sometimes gets people to flag you and get your post taken down. If your post is removed, you don't get an email or anything, it just goes. This happened to me once and I figured something went wrong when I didn't even get any bot responses for two hours.
>>
>>34130584
Different anon but here's a tip.

It's easier to reply to ads than make your own.

If you make an ad, it can easily be flagged and taken down. All it takes 1 click by 1 person to take down an ad and those people don't even have to be logged in to the site. Also If you make an ad there is no way to filter out bots, so you're gonna get your shit spammed pretty hard.

Now, if you're replying to an ad.. weeding out bots is pretty easy. Don't reply to ads offering free hook ups/casual sex literally no such thing on CL unless you're in the gay section.

Always look for ads specifically asking for "flowers" or "donations", right off the bad that's sign of a real ad. These people can be flagged obviously, so if you see ad you like make sure to reply before it gets taken down.

A lot of these girls don't like the competition and flag each others ads. Oh and one last tip, you can't reply to ads that get taken down (obviously) but if you msg some one. and manage to get a reply "before" the ad gets taken down you can msg each other back and forth just fine even though the ad has been deleted.
>>
>>34129422
Prostitution isn't degen'. It's the only way most of us will cure our inceldom. It's a necessary evil for us.
>>
>>34129362
Yea the adult section is down but they just all moved to the dating section women>men
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.