[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: don_icon_400x400.png (161KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
don_icon_400x400.png
161KB, 400x400px
What drugs do you like and why?

>Adderall
Boundless mental energy, amazing productivity, euphoria, super fast cognition, increased creativity

>Weed
Good background high, easy and cheap to get, makes you laugh, can be enjoyed with most people without you being perceived as a druggie.

>Opiates
Obliterate pain, makes you feel like a child full of wonder, puts you in a state of lovely bliss
>>
>Weed (bud, edibles, and concentrates)
>Opiates
>P. Cubensis mushrooms

Tried acid for the first time last night, it was breddy fuckin good
>>
Why is every dutch I roll end up being a flat pancake?
I can't get the "rolling" or "tucking"
>>
Like weed in general, love dabs and vaporizer high
>>
>>34129352
Acid is great. I fucked with that heavy back when I was 18. Kind of had long term flashback effects. You might experience something similar. Like the room might start breathing out of nowhere if you stare into space.
>>
>>34129366
I prefer vaping weed desu. Much more efficient and no coughing.
>>
>>34129303

>Vicodin
Pain

>Tianadine
Muscle relaxer. Also a nice calm down.

>Ambien
Sleep.

>Xanax
Calm down, sleep, amusing high
>>
File: IMAG0618.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0618.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>accidentally ruined the atomizer in the coil of my g-pen
>ordered some (better) new coils with quartz atomizers
>won't come until like Wednesday because of Martin Nigger Kang Jr Day
>just got a gram of very nicr lemon OG shatter

rrrrreeeeee
>>
>>34129430
Muscle relaxants are very nice. I had a back injury recently and was prescribed robaxin.

How do you get your vicodin?

I'm also on ambien. Stupid insurance stopped covering it though so I'll need to pay out of pocket but I love it so I probably will.
>>
>>34129376
Getting a dab pen soon, can't wait desu. How do I get sand other than internet? Is it normal to people to have?
>>
>>34129387
I only did like 1/2 a tab so I didn't experience hallucinations or anything like that but the body high and mental change was very very awesome
>>
>>34129470
Oh I've heard good things about low doses. Some people say they even do work in that kind of mental state.
>>
>>34129468
Not him but ill assume you meant "dabs" and not "sand" lel

Usually your regular dealer will either have dabs/wax/shatter or they'll clue you in to people who have it. I live in a non-MMJ/recreational state but I'm able to get stuff straight from the dispensary (at markup, obv), so it shouldn't be impossible for you to find some.

Be warned though, people will just make some of their own at home out of some ass schwag weed and try to pawn it off in a medicinal container as "high quality shit bro". This is what good shatter should look like: >>34129449

What kind of pen are you getting, anon?
>>
>amphetamine
literally only good for work because it makes time go by faster. otherwise it is crap for anything, all i want to do is argue online and/or fap

>weed
it's ok, but gives me anxiety if i smoke too much. it's easy to get though i don't have any now, wish i did because it's a bit better than sober

>alcohol
complete crap, have nothing good to say about it

>opiates
itchy face, stomach ache, irritability only. can't understand why people enjoy it desu, i've done plenty

>xanax
pretty good shit, only makes me want to consume lots of drugs though, especially weed because it prevents the anxiety which is the main reason i dislike weed. shit withdrawals and only really good to waste time though

>dissociatives (mxe, 3-meo-pcp, etc)
love em, feels good man. unless i take too much and wake up all bruised and battered. threw my TV out the window on it once, shit happens like 1% of the time but i did it every weekend for months

>psychedelics
nausea, don't really feel all that great, visuals are cool i guess. requires xanax to get rid of the negative sides, but that also neutralizes the creativity/mental enhancement part. substitute for dissociatives

>tobacco
love it, smoke it erryday, need that shit

>spice/RC cannabinoids
either complete garbage or weed without the shit side effects. AB-pinaca is amazing, i'd kill for that shit

>cocaine/crack
former is garbage shit, only fucks up my nose, cut with nonsense. latter is great if you get good quality, which is difficult to find because you have to go through scumbags to get it. i've had 1 good hit of crack and it was great, but it's so inconsistent and sketchy that i'll usually just forego it

>mdma
nausea, trippy, too stimulating. do not want, i guess i had my fun with it but idc if i never take it again. worth a try but it's really taxing stuff

>wippits
meh, if it's there i'll do them. doesn't really feel all that great, kind of interesting though. the high is just some weird body feeling that isn't bad or good
>>
bump

What do I do with this shatter while my pen is out of commission rrreeeee
>>
File: druggirl1.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
druggirl1.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>painkillers
makes me feel kinda happy and cozy, the itching and irritability don't really bother me that much. i just scratch my face and go off on people over stupid shit while feeling numb and happy. fixes my autism to an extent and makes me more social too. can go about my day on them.
>kratom
basically just shittier painkillers that i can get easier and cheaper. i am degenerate and have pretty much a daily opioid habit. my mood after starting is really better than before overall i think so i'll keep doing it. i'm a depressed sack of shit who can barely enjoy anything in life and has no passion so my brain loves it when i can finally feel good
>acid
EXTREME levels of off the charts win. i love this shit. tolerance is a major problem though so i can't do it as much as i'd like. visuals are great, stimulation is good, feel pretty happy, have a sense of wonder back. thought process changes are really interesting. i'm actually capable of doing a lot of things while tripping totally fine but i wouldn't do it at work or anything. i've microdosed some but i think it is not worth it since it fucks your tolerance and it isn't that bonkers. i'd rather save up for a good trip with my tolerance. got 25 tabs recently baby. nothing like getting home on friday, eating a tab, then spending the night thinking about random shit, talking with friends, and playing video games and watching some cool shows. just makes everything better really. only bad effects are muscle cramps and going between hot and cold. daaaamn i love acid. even when things aren't that good they look pretty and you enjoy them while being happy.
>alcohol
i'll have a small amount if there is literally nothing else. really shit drug. makes you feel sick and ruins sleep. i regret drinking every time i do it. like one beer feels ok though i guess

i'm thinking about trying some stims eventually. i might be able to enjoy them, i'll have to see. acid is stimmy and i like it so yeah maybe.
>>
>>34129454
>Muscle relaxants are very nice. I had a back injury recently and was prescribed robaxin.

Nice. I'm on tizanadine, I just couldn't spell in my OP

>How do you get your vicodin?

From my doc, I have old injuries where I'm in pain all day. I rarely get a script though. I can't shit and I don't want to eat, so I avoid opiates.

>Stupid insurance stopped covering it though so I'll need to pay out of pocket but I love it so I probably will.

That fucking sucks. I don't take mine a lot, but when I do, I love it.
>>
>>34129780
opiates straight give me the munchies man. i'll taste flavors of foods in my mouth and smell really good meals cooking when it isn't even happening then need to go make a sick snack. weird.
>>
>>34129303
i had fun doing lsd (3 times) but no i won't touch it because i have developed some kind of dp/dr disorder albeit very very lightly. don't want to make it full blown
>>
>>34129564
you dislike a lot of popular drugs, anon. sucks that your brain won't let you enjoy them.
>>
>>34129802
that's hilarious. never heard of opiate munchies.
>>
Fuck you and fuck everyone that preaches Adderall. I was on Dexamphetamine which I think makes up 75% of Adderall and it did ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING for me.

I'm so fucking jealous of people that get wired from ADHD meds, I just want to be better at vidya and I can't find a single thing that works for me.
>>
>>34129802
It's the opposite for me two bea h

I take an opiate on a not-empty-stomach and I end up not eating for a couple of hours
>>
>>34129835
oh yeah i've definitely had that. It was probably what you'd call "full blown". It's gone now but I remember when I still had it I thought my brain was completely and permanently fucked.

I definitely wouldn't do it again out of fear of that happening again.
>>
>>34129802
I had a different experience than most, so I'm jaded.

Car crash fucked me up, was on morphine for a few weeks. Then Vicodin for a year or two, then they cut me off. Hello heroin.

Got clean and never went back. Every now and then I'll hurt myself bad enough to need it, but they prescribe 30 and I take ~5. Recently got in another accident, broke my wrist. I only took two or three.

I hate that shit now: When I'm on it, I'm not hungry, I can't piss, I can't eat, I puke a lot, I can't sleep. I already live with pain, I'll take it over the side affects.
>>
>>34129564
>GHB
nausea, kind of felt good but i don't remember it being that great, tastes like dick

>mephedrone
it was good shit but i'm not much into uppers

>DMT
good shit i'd do some now if i had it, kind of expensive

caffeine
>it's good but it's not like overwhelming, better than sober i guess. also has positive health effects

>nootropics
meh, you're just gonna waste your money and hardly feel anything, mostly a scam

>phenibut
it's ok but it has horrible withdrawals even if you take it like twice, o well
>>
>Antipsychotics
It tells the voice of God and other voices to STFU
>>
>>34129875
Was the dex instance release or extended? I don't get much from extended release. I take IRs and those always get me wired af.

Maybe try in the future taking tums/baking soda and not eating before the dex or whatever stims you take. It makes it a lot stronger.
>>
>>34129849
those are expensive though. my favorites are pretty cheap. MXE is expensive now because it's banned even in china, but 3-meo-pcp is dirt cheap, 50 cents a dose
>>
>tfw getting MXE soon

hello darkness my old tomodachi
https://discord.gg/PrxdqHf
>>
>>34129918
Yeah it was IR, taken as much as 30mg and even tried it sublingually, tried to snort a bit and and tried taking tums an hour before taking it.

I've never felt any benefit from ADHD meds or nootropics, really sucks.
>>
>>34129896
Send them to me lol? I would kill for a decent qty of that stuff. I've only been prescribed tramadol recently and it's quite weak. Have to take cimetidine and grapefruit juice just to get a buzz.
>>
>propanolol
for the lols and RAPE
>>
>>34129938
I fucking miss mxe so bad
You could buy like 2 grams for 15GBP when it was being banned
>>
dxm is a great drug,very stoney and intense especially with pot

meth is fun. it has a sweet delicate smell when smoked that attracts some qt looking women when wore as a cologne in public
>>
File: IMG_20161112_165236.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_165236.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
Guys how do I do these danque dabs without a nail or a dab pen

pls
>>
>>34129944
hmm that's interesting. I get the same thing with MDMA. but that's probably because I have severe depression.
>>
>>34129981
Yeah man, I know. MXE was fucking SICK. I miss it a lot. I'm only getting a half gram right now, and the product is old as shit and I paid a premium for it. But it's worth it because I just wanted another taste of the best disso drug ever
>>
>>34129303
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
OD yourself degenerate
>>
>>34129927
where do you get this 3-meo-pcp?
>>
Usually just weed for me. I've got some norcos post-surgery and I hate them. One part mild pain relief, two parts nausea, three parts exhaustion.
>>
>>34130042
what do you have against drugs?
I work full time in software development and have several side projects related to my field. I'm not exactly a junkie.
>>
>>34129765
yeah I'm pretty depressed too and always found that stims helped me enjoy life more. Highly recommended.
>>
>>34130046
not him but I've done 3-MeO-PCP as well, and while I kinda liked it, it's nowhere as good as MXE or ketamine. and you have to be really careful measuring out doses because my friend took a huge dose by mistake and then freaked the FUCK out
>>
>>34129402
I vale weed and I end up coughing
What am I doing wrong ?
>>
>>34130149
Might be your vape. I have a MFLB and the key to not coughing is making sure it doesn't get too hot and start combusting(burning) the weed. Or just try to get less vapor in your lungs at a time.
>>
>>34130110
>I'm not exactly a junkie
doesn't matter faggot, drugs are literally normie pleb tier.
>muh self medicamasion
>muh pseudointellgentz
>muh euphoria
>muh soul searching
>>
>>34129303
Can't really do anything than weed, cause I fear I will get addicted, even if not full-time, it will be enough to fuck up me.

I want to try LSD and shrooms tho.
>>
>>34129303
Anyone in canada want to send me drugs in the mail?
Will send money.
>>
>>34130228
>being able to make it through a day without drugs
>>>/f/acebook/
>>
>>34130046
u can find it on the darknet websites
>>
>>34129523
I'm getting the orb 3 with some extra atomizers. Why?
>>
It makes me sad how dependent on adderall I am to even function at a basic level. Without it, I can't think straight, I fall asleep every few hours, and get nothing done.

With it, I can actually concentrate and do stuff for a few hours, at least until I crash.
>>
>>34129303
im on 135 mg of dxm right now, still on the come up its been about 50 minutes.

Gotta say, so far ive been feeling pretty shitty, mostly finding it hard as fuck to focus, even while typing out this shit. My head feels heavy as fuck, and I have some extremely mild nausea/uneasy feeling.

When should I start hitting the bong?

Music is starting to sound kind of nice now though
>>
>>34130350
After like 70 more mg lmao
>>
>>34129949
Lol no. I'm already a felon, I'd rather not do that again.
>>
>>34129990
Hot knife or nail shot whats your pick.
Where can I buy painkillers in canada will buy off of you if you can sell them mail them
>>
>>34129891
during the trip itself it was full blown but it's been like 8 months after the trip and i feel it sometimes very lightly
>>
>>34130364
its my first time doing it lel. i had no idea how much to take so I didnt want to overdo it.

Honestly with the way im feeling right now I dont even wanna bother taking more
>>
>>34130298
Just curious, as I also recently joined the dab pen master race
>>
>>34130480
Nice man, what do you have?
>>
>>34130432
Where can I get drugs online in canada
Can some one hook me up or mail it?
>>
>>34130535
G-pen slim. It isn't fancy but it does the trick for personal usage,
>>
>>34130540
Looks great for the price, ingot the orb because of the customizability
>>
File: 6e18bf694acc0b0db0531b6e9a4c844a.jpg (636KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6e18bf694acc0b0db0531b6e9a4c844a.jpg
636KB, 768x1024px
>>34129303
The other day I did some DXE (supposedly an MXE replacement, its good shit v strong) but I had a lot of tolerance built up so I wasn't holing and I had to take a fair bit, I also ended up taking a tab of acid just because it was there which was probably stupid because I had just taken some xanax but even though it was only 100ug I started tripping harder than I ever have before the only time I came this close was when I mixed 500ug LSD and 2-CB.

At one point hands started coming out of the walls and the floor and they would take me places and I'd start seeing some really crazy shit, I think at one point I was in some kinda weird MKULTRA project also I started staring at pic related and people/beings started forming out of the flowers idk if it was drug induced psychosis but all these strange things started to make complete sense it was like DMT but I forgot most of it. Gonna wait a month for my tolerance to reset and go back in, there was some wild shit going on.
>>
>>34130166
My vape burns weed
That might be the issue
I have a cheap dgk cape pen
>>
>>34130671
Have you tried inhaling faster? Vapes that don't have temp control (like vape pens or an MFLB) depend on you to use your inhalation intensity as temperature control
>>
I'm depressed, have really bad anxiety and on top of that am just really awkward and shy.
First time I did MDMA was a fucking blessing; it's like all those impairing things just vanished.
I had fun, I could talk to strangers, I enjoyed physical contact, I felt attractive and life felt great.
>tfw no friends to do drugs with anymore
Just fuck me senpai.
>>
>>34130671
>>34130706
tl;dr: basically suck harder for cooler vapor
>>
>psychedelics
make me feel less autistic
>>
I've done 1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione. I usually get my dose in coffee or soda.

I also do (2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol frequently, usually from Reese's Big Cup. Hits you hard and the high is like nothing else, maaaaaaaan.
>>
>>34130821
Does anyone in Canada wanna sell me pain killers?
>>
>>34130737
>>34130706
I always let my shit heat untill max heat
And then I let the vapours build up
Then I take a deep hit
Just trying to get the most thc out if it
Also if I don't let it heat for a bit no vapours will come out
>>
>>34131488
Yeah that's why you cough so much mate
>>
h-how do i go about getting adderall or xanax?
>>
>LSD
Always interesting, but it lasts about 4hrs longer than I'd like. After 12hrs I end up just laying around bored wishing it was over
>Weed
Takes the edge off and is a good way to spend a few hours being comfu
>Benzos
For when I need to go out in public
>>
>tfw still cant roll a joint
I'm super into origami
Why cant I do this supposedly simple shit
>>34131756
Adderall is easy to get from a psychiatrist. Just fake having add or whatever its called.
Xanax is pretty hard though from what I've heard because of people abusing it
>>
If I have concentration issues and all that because of depression would they give me adderall for it or ssris?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 512x384px
Shrooms and benzos
Partially bc I'm in rehab

I used to be big into meth and opiates but shit started fucking with me and opi wd is terrible

Fuck weed used to smoke shitloads for a decade now it feels shitty after quitting
>>
I've done A lot of things but my all time favorite is mdma o recommend it if you're a sad robot it's a good vacation from being depressed

As for favorites that I have access to regularly I really like weed and opioid painkillers. I'm on 350mg of tramadol right now and I feel maximum comfy anyone else like tram? I feel like not a lot of others enjoy it
>>
i used to smoke around 3.5 grams of weed per day and drop shrooms and/or acid once per month, in addition to smoking a half pack of cigarettes per day and rarely doing some xanax or vicodin/oxy. nowadays i just drink 1.5-2 bottles of red wine per evening and nothing else, not even coffee.
>>
Heroin/u47700- Makes me feel positive emotions, motivates me to do stuff, blissful

Weed- its chill bruh

Alcohol-when I eat junk food
>>
>>34132019
>Always interesting, but it lasts about 4hrs longer than I'd like. After 12hrs I end up just laying around bored wishing it was over
This, holy fuck. The peak effects last until like T+5:00 and then you're just stuck in this weird, jittery, half-tripping, half-sober state that's just uncomfortable and spacey.
>>
Weed
>daily driver
DXM
>to think about concepts bigger than myself
LSD
>to confront my problems
MDMA
>to escape my problems
Whippets
>for the peak of other drugs
>>
>>34130569
Where can I get pain killers in canada?
>>
>>34132645
Seriously where can I buy online painkillers
I know agora is up but what about Silk Road any of those give out good painkillers on the dw
Canada btw
>>
>>34129303

>it has a sweet delicate smell when smoked that attracts some qt looking women when wore as a cologne in public

Kek
>>
>>34132478
That's why I stopped taking it. The trip is just not worth hours of that feeling.
>>
I really like 4-aco-met really euphoric and great visuals, but I really regret that I took it without a scale because it was too much for me atleast it's not toxic
>>
>>34131756
You won't get xanax prescribed, getting valium prescribed is somewhat easier though if you know what to say.
>>
>psychedelics
Feels nice. Didn't get too many visual stuff. But all together pretty cool to phase out for a while.

>weed

Cheap and feels nice. Fun to pass time with and not feel constant anxiety.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.